Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yasha Hatake In Sig ..

Yasha:Vega? Never Though That We Would Meet Again , It's Been A Long Time Vega..

I Start By I reaching My right And Left Hands Into Pouches , Getting Shuriken As I do That I dash towards You and I Quickly Throw eight shuriken At you, Four From My Left hand , and Four From My Right Hand , Then I Wait For Your Move..

Note: The shuriken I Threw From My right Hand Is Above The Ones I Threw From My Left Hand and I threw Them At The Same time

Last edited:

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yasha Hatake In Sig ..

Yasha:Vega? Never Though That We Would Meet Again , It's Been A Long Time Vega..

I Start By I reaching My right And Left Hands Into Pouches , Getting Shuriken As I do That I dash towards You and I Quickly Throw eight shuriken At you, Four From My Left hand , and Four From My Right Hand , Then I Wait For Your Move..

Note: The shuriken I Threw From My right Hand Is Above The Ones I Threw From My Left Hand and I threw Them At The Same time
Vega: It' been awhile friend

* As I see the shuriken approach me I place my hands in front me and manipulate the wind in front of them, creating a wall of spinning wind. When your shuriken make contact with it they are repelled away.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Once that is finish I pull out my own 6 shuriken, 3 in each hand, and throw them towards you. As they fly toward you I exhale some Fire at them, setting them aflame and giving them a damage boost.*

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Reactions: Rand al'Thor

Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Sage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Soon As I See Your Wall Of Wind Go Up I Quickly Focus My Raiton chakra Then I Channel It To My Right hand .I Then Wave My Right hand Horizontally Across My Body, shocking You And Leaving You Defenseless , I Then Walk Up To You And Tie You Up

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Yasha:Sorry It Had To End This Way Friend

Note: I Attacked You Before Your shuriken Were Thrown

Sorry For Not Really Being Descriptive I'm Kinda Tired

Last edited:

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Soon As I See Your Wall Of Wind Go Up I Quickly Focus My Raiton chakra Then I Channel It To My Right hand .I Then Wave My Right hand Horizontally Across My Body, shocking You And Leaving You Defenseless , I Then Walk Up To You And Tie You Up

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Yasha:Sorry It Had To End This Way Friend

Note: I Attacked You Before Your shuriken Were Thrown

Sorry For Not Really Being Descriptive I'm Kinda Tired
*As I notice you forming chakra in your hand I jump back and exhale some wind to propel me backwards to mid-range.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

From here I inhale once again and exhale a sphere of air that blows you down.

Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

As you lay there I pull out my 6 shuriken, 3 in each hand, infuse them with wind chakra, and throw them at you, pinning you to the ground*

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
Vega: It's not over yet