Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have been inactive for a few months, looking to get back into the swing of things. Anyone up for a friendly match to knock the rust off?

Black Plague bio in my sig.

No killing/stealing
No subs/kai and all that jazz.

Other than that, you can pick terrain and who goes first.

As soon as you see me you're caught in my spell...

Genjutsu: (Shin-Wan)- Extending arm illusion
Type- Supplementary
Rank- E
Range- N/A
Chakra cost- N/A
Damage-N/A
Description- This is the purest form of genjutsu, an illusionary technique which doesn’t even rely on chakra. Due to horizontal stripe patterns on the users arms it makes it seem as though the users arms are wider and shorter than they really are. This makes it difficult to block or avoid taijutsu attacks.
*Only HiddenShadowNinja’s bios can use this jutsu
*This jutsu is active from the second the opponent sees the user and therefore does not count as a move
*Must have horizontal stripes on the users arm clothing or tattoos.
*This jutsu must be posted at the start of the battle along with the users bio.
*It takes the opponent a minimum of 2 turns to figure out the secret of the illusion.(after the user does any sort of punching attack.)
*Even if the opponent figures out the secret to the illusion, it'll still be difficult to avoid taijutsu unless they can figure out a way to judge the distance correctly.
*I was given special permission by Rei to have this since it is not technically a jutsu

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi Uchiha(spar means I`m in two spots)

you go first old friend who left me without telling me
plain grassy field
Sorry lol. I didn't expect to be gone so long, just got taken over with school and drama and stuffs.

Anyways...

(Mid range btw, since wasn't clarified)

"Uchiha, Itachi. You have quite the reputation in the Leaf village. Let's see if it was well earned."

I start off by throwing a kunai with a smoke bomb attached at you with my left hand, and dropping a flash bomb behind me with my right.

As soon as the flash bomb goes off and you're blinded, I use

(Kageasshou) - Shadow Giant Hand Crush

Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Using Flash bombs to extend your shadow your form it into a giant hand that crushes the opponent.
(This is a game ougi.This is Shikamarus`s ougi in ultimate ninja 3 Game Ougi)

but, using the hand to grab you and squeeze, crushing you that way instead of a slam.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
itachi says nothing as his 3T sharingan activates and moves to his left as he can fortell where the kunai is going to hit. He copies your movement and throws a flash bomb behind him and just before he closes his eyes he sees a shadow coming towards him. He knows he took the great precaution of copying your movement earlier. He opens his eyes and places you under a genjutsu. He then throws a shuriken with lightning chakra in it at youur left thigh.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku)- Eye Technique:
Paralyzing Fear
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them
bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an
enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black
darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and
then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed
for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1
turn.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
itachi says nothing as his 3T sharingan activates and moves to his left as he can fortell where the kunai is going to hit. He copies your movement and throws a flash bomb behind him and just before he closes his eyes he sees a shadow coming towards him. He knows he took the great precaution of copying your movement earlier. He opens his eyes and places you under a genjutsu. He then throws a shuriken with lightning chakra in it at youur left thigh.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku)- Eye Technique:
Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them
bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an
enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black
darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and
then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed
for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1
turn.
As your flash bomb blinds me I instinctively close my eyes, making your genjutsu useless when you attempt it. (If I can't see you, your sharingan tricks don't work >:p)

I do however hear the crackle of lightning chakra coming my way. I don't know that it's a shuriken though and not a normal lightning attack, so as a defensive precaution I use

Fuuton: Kami Kaze (Wind Style: Divine Wind)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: Creates for pillars of rotating wind that can be used with fire to make fire tornado.

to make four wind pillars on each side of me, which blocks your shuriken before it reaches me.

Then as the blindness fades I open my eyes and use

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note: Must be able to summon snakes

sending a snake out of my sleeve to attack you.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
i see wind around you so in matter of a sec I blow out a meteor size ball of fire goes towards you and blocks your view of me.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire
that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion
on impact.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i see wind around you so in matter of a sec I blow out a meteor size ball of fire goes towards you and blocks your view of me.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Type: Offense
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire
that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion
on impact.
Your fire gets caught up in the wind and makes the tornadeo blazing. But because it's stationary and not moving towards me, I'm not damaged at all, but you've put some sweat on my brow.

I then create a clone infront of me to block your view of me

(Heibi Bushin) Snake Clone
Type-Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Rank-B
Range-Short
Chakra cost-20
Damage-40 (if bitten)
Description-The user creates a clone made entirely of snakes, though it looks normal. The point of using this type of clone over others is that if it is hit by a taijutsu attack instead of just dispersing away, it breaks down into the snakes it's made of. The snakes then wrap around the opponent and bite them. This clone is capable of using the Hidden Shadow Snake Hands and Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands jutsu as well as other non-summoning related snake jutsu that the user knows.
*Only HiddenShadowNinja can use/teach this jutsu
*Only 4 clones can be used at a time

and I summon a snake underground unknown to you

(Kuchiyose: Chika Heibi Debari)Summoning: Underground Snake Projection
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: N/a
Description: This is a variation of the summoning jutsu. Using this jutsu the user preforms all the same steps as a normal summoning, but upon slamming his/her hand on the ground nothing seemingly appears, making the opponent think the jutsu failed. What has really happened is that the user has summoned a snake directly underground, and at anypoint this turn or next, can have the snake erupt from underneath the target attempting to swallow them or bind them, etc.
*Only HiddenShadowNinja can use/teach this jutsu
*Must be able to summon snakes
*Snake must come out of the ground either the turn this is used, or next turn, otherwise it will suffocate and die
*The size of the snake used in this jutsu can be no bigger than a Kyodaija. No Three-headed snake or Manda sized snakes can be used for this jutsu.
*It takes about 3 seconds after the users command for the snake to burst from the ground. Long enough for a Sannin or higher rank ninja to get 1 jutsu off. As soon as the user sends the command, the opponent will feel a rumbling underneath them from the ground breaking, still giving them the same 3 seconds to do a move, but now they know something is attacking them from underneath, they just don't know what. For all they know it could be an Earth jutsu.

and finally, as the tornadeos dissapate, I jump above my clone and throw a shuriken at your shadow, using

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken

Type:Supplementary
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
(idk if the sharingan can see through the fire so i`ll say no)

I stand waiting for the fire to clear and notices two of you and ones has his hand on the ground which I notice there is a chakra source underground. I turn the ground under you guys and all in mid range to me into a swamp expect where I stand. You guys start to sink and the swamp is deep enough to kill Manda. The thing underground is killed because of the dept of the swamp.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the
Underworld
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the
target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp
is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the
swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(idk if the sharingan can see through the fire so i`ll say no)

I stand waiting for the fire to clear and notices two of you and ones has his hand on the ground which I notice there is a chakra source underground. I turn the ground under you guys and all in mid range to me into a swamp expect where I stand. You guys start to sink and the swamp is deep enough to kill Manda. The thing underground is killed because of the dept of the swamp.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the
Underworld
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the
target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp
is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the
swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.
The snake underground is indeed killed by the swamp, however right after summoning it I jumped above my clone and threw the shadow shuriken at your shadow. Since you turned everything in the area (except around you) into swamp, the shuriken still hits your shadow and you become paralyzed.

So after throwing the shuriken and beginning to fall back down, I land on the shoulders of my clone as he sinks, jump off and summon a Dracula under me.

(Kuchiyose: Kyuuketsuki Batto, Dracula)Summoning: Vampire Bat, Dracula
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40 (60 if it�s daytime) (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Dracula is the king of bat summons. His body is about the size of Gamabunta�s hand, but his wingspan is as long as Gamabunta�s, hand to hand. He can use
(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user enhancing their hearing by utilizing chakra and enfusing their sound waves from their mouth. With their breathing sound waves emerge and bounce off of objects having them know wherever everything is around them.
and has heat sensors on his nose to better find targets. For attack purposes, he can use wind jutsu up to B rank that fire uncontrolled blasts of wind ( not jutsus like Wind Blade and other controlled techniques ) using his wings. As bats are generally nocturnal creatures, Dracula and other bat summons will not be thrilled if you call upon them during the day. If this happens, they will require extra chakra from you as soon as you summon them.
*Must hold the contract to summon bats*
*Lasts 4 turns*
*Can be summoned only once per battle
*No other bats can be summoned while he is in play
*As Dracula is a vampire bat, he will continually drain the users chakra while he is summoned . At the end of four turns, user loses ability to use Forbidden Rank techniques*

When I land on him we fly over to mid-range above you and I use

(Chidori Eisou) - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear

Type:Attack
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

to pierce you through the chest.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I look at you and notice I can`t move nothing but my lips and eyes. I notice something earlier that I missed and it had chakra but was aimed at my shadow.

"So this guy is for sure a Nara member."

I send out chakra throughout my body which makes a light that elimates my shadow and I drop down and picks up the shuriken and throws it into the swamp. I look at you as your Bat(you broke the rule on using different summons and summon jutsus. Only Pain can use differnet summons in battle but lets, let it slide since you are rusty) flies over and for sure yall are looking at me. I point at you and points you under a genjutsu. I throw kunais but the y appear as birds at you. Then you started being insulted at me, Flash and Seven Scaled.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One
Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because
the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead
it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through
metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Genjutsu: Utakata)-Illusion Technique: Ephemeral
Range: Short-Mid
Description: An illusion were the user simple points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds and then they turn to kunais that attack them. They are future damaged by being tortured by images of three friend insulting them.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure if you can use the Nagashi when you're trapped by a shadow jutsu like that, but you're right. I screwed up on summoning the bat so I lose.

I thought about just saying I jump towards your position, but then I thought it would be cooler to summon my bat. Oh well, you win. Good match. :)

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enh, coulda done better, but oh well.

Guess whenever you have the option of doing something to look cool, or just doing the easy thing....always go for the easy thing, you're less likely to be breaking the rules xD