Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so i guess u sure have earth element :D nice it will be interesting
i first concentrate my chakra in hands nd use
Strong Beam ("Chakra Scalpel: Discharge")
Range: Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
Description: After charging medical chakra into his/her hands, the user palm-thrusts the enemy and discharges the chakra, capable of incapacitating, blowing them away or causing internal damage to an enemy as Kabuto did to Kiba and Tsunade respectively
nd attack u

i then take distance nd make 6 shadow clones...4 clones make a circle around me nd the other 2 attack u with
(Suiton:Hahonryuu)-Water Style: Destruction Torrent
• Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same)
• Range:Short-Mid
• Chakra cost:20
• Damage Points:40
• Descripton: Water vortex created in the palm of the users hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

while ur busy with that i use
(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.
nd prepare topographic map

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, I don't know earth at all :D

To avoid Strong Beam ("Chakra Scalpel: Discharge")

I use : Suiton:Mizuame Nababara)-Water Style:Starch Syrup Capture Field

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:10
Descripton: Small spray water that opponet to it`s surface but can be avoided with water walking ability.

At your feet

I jump in the air and use :

Suiton:Takitsubo)-Water Style:Waterfall Basin

Chakra cost:15
Descripton: Used with Earth Rampart to make a waterfall but can be used to flood an area with water that in turn can be used with other water attacks(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

I then finally use this to avoid Suiton:Hahonryuu)-Water Style: Destruction Torrent

Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu

Chakra cost:10
Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick.

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thx KRF :D
ok....u(kiba) realize that everything u done until now can be avoid with water walking ability nd ofcourse i got it(duh) nd u used nothing to attack me?....meaning...the wheel of fortune is still up nd the fight will end soon...its my terrain...controled 100% by me...

so i set countless traps like earth spines which r meant to stab you(can be launched from walls or rise from the ground), avalanches etc...

so i sugest u to quit before id kill u...since im not sure if i will be able to heal after i end this match :)

MadaraUprisingUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thx KRF :D
ok....u(kiba) realize that everything u done until now can be avoid with water walking ability nd ofcourse i got it(duh) nd u used nothing to attack me?....meaning...the wheel of fortune is still up nd the fight will end soon...its my terrain...controled 100% by me...

so i set countless traps like earth spines which r meant to stab you(can be launched from walls or rise from the ground), avalanches etc...

so i sugest u to quit before id kill u...since im not sure if i will be able to heal after i end this match :)
*walks on battlefeild randomly and is shot in the brain by a trap* WDF I CAN"T EVEN WALK WITHOUT BEIN SHOT?!