0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone on this site ever been friend zoned before

Cuz right now I am

I've known this one girl for a few months and I really really like her
And I mean she is the only girl in my short life that I've ever actually had these types of feelings about
And the really sucky thing is is that she knows how much I like her and she does have feelings for me but she's not sure if she wants to have a relationship

And before anyone says that it's just cuz I'm young and there are other girls
Someone has to relate to understanding when you first had the same type of feelings for Someone and didn't want to lose them

Just asking for advice

The Demonic Kazekage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go for it, bro. Ask her out if she likes you and you her. Otherwise whilst your in your thoughts someone else will just sweep in and take her.
That's what freaking sucks
I've told multiple times that I've liked her and she's told me the same
But she doesn't know what she wants and if she does want something with me

It ****iing tortures my brain

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If she "isn't sure if she wants to be in a relationship" then "she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you" (maybe right now, maybe ever but these things change).
But you say she likes you so I have a satanic plan for you:
Pretend nothing happened, keep calm and never bring the subject up again. In other words show her that you like her but "okay I 'm not gonna die if you don't want to be in a relationship with me".
At the same time, destroy the image of everyone that tries to approach her in a cool way.

Sincerely, The Manipulator :D

(then again, if you are don't think you can manage this, just talk to her, get ready to be rejected in a lame way (maybe not but the way I see it chances are that you will ) and move on (that's difficult )

There is also the possibility that you misunderstood and nothing you say about her is true (chicks are crazy sometimes :p )

The Demonic Kazekage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with u

I wouldn't ever try to "attack" her with my affections
I do appreciate my friendship with her but no matter how much I try not to my heart will always want her more than a friend

The Demonic Kazekage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If she "isn't sure if she wants to be in a relationship" then "she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you" (maybe right now, maybe ever but these things change).
But you say she likes you so I have a satanic plan for you:
Pretend nothing happened, keep calm and never bring the subject up again. In other words show her that you like her but "okay I 'm not gonna die if you don't want to be in a relationship with me".
At the same time, destroy the image of everyone that tries to approach her in a cool way.

Sincerely, The Manipulator :D

(then again, if you are don't think you can manage this, just talk to her, get ready to be rejected in a lame way (maybe not but the way I see it chances are that you will ) and move on (that's difficult )

There is also the possibility that you misunderstood and nothing you say about her is true (chicks are crazy sometimes :p )
Life is a bitch

Aresfour

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some girls are smart, they'r not dumb. they'l Know you like them yet they'l act as if they dont know.. they will purposely lead u on along with other victimized guys. u gotta watch out for them, they are C unts. but there is also a chance that she likes you too & too young to know how to express her feelings properly, so its also up to you to make it happen

Aresfour

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but if u really like her, and even if she rejects u multiple times. it doesnt mean u lost, u may yet continue ur pursuit and depending on ur Will and determination for her heart. she may yet yield to your arms =}

ReZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone on this site ever been friend zoned before

Cuz right now I am

I've known this one girl for a few months and I really really like her
And I mean she is the only girl in my short life that I've ever actually had these types of feelings about
And the really sucky thing is is that she knows how much I like her and she does have feelings for me but she's not sure if she wants to have a relationship

And before anyone says that it's just cuz I'm young and there are other girls
Someone has to relate to understanding when you first had the same type of feelings for Someone and didn't want to lose them

Just asking for advice
This is want you must do,if she really "likes" you like she says she does,tell her that you can't be friends anymore and don't speak with her a few day/weeks.Now here's the trick,you mustn't speak with her at all.If she really liked you,she then will realize that she misses you and she will try to contact you,after that it's a piece of cake.This is a win/lose situation so it's up to you.If you want to stay in the friendzone till a douche take's her do nothing if you want to win her you know what to do.But before you apply what I said be sure you first told her how you feel.

ReZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but if u really like her, and even if she rejects u multiple times. it doesnt mean u lost, u may yet continue ur pursuit and depending on ur Will and determination for her heart. she may yet yield to your arms =}
My fellow friend,this is not a drama this is real life.Determination alone can't win a woman's hearth,we don't live in the middle ages anymore.If you just keep pushing like a lil dog she will eventualy get tired and find you uninteresting,stop giving crappy advice.

The Demonic Kazekage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is want you must do,if she really "likes" you like she says she does,tell her that you can't be friends anymore and don't speak with her a few day/weeks.Now here's the trick,you mustn't speak with her at all.If she really liked you,she then will realize that she misses you and she will try to contact you,after that it's a piece of cake.This is a win/lose situation so it's up to you.If you want to stay in the friendzone till a douche take's her do nothing if you want to win her you know what to do.But before you apply what I said be sure you first told her how you feel.
I've told her multiple times
I understand what your saying though

ajflash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have the same problem I have known this girl for 2 years and I am her best "boy" friend but if I ask her out I think she would feel weird and I don't think she loves me