Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ice in terms of our RP is manipulated by one gathering and moulding their Suiton and Fuuton chakra together, effectively creating Hyouton chakra. This ability is exclusive to the Yuki clan and is regarded as a KG. Once the Hyouton chakra has been gathered, like with any other jutsu, the user begins to will their chakra to do something, while moulding their chakra. The moulding process is sometimes required to be enhanced through the use of handseals. The chakra will then begin to take effect, at which point further manipulation may have to take place, such as shape manipulation, or causing your chakra to forcefully exert itself forwards towards a opposing object. Hyouton's usefulness in the roleplay could be comparable to a mixture of water and earth, arguably the most versatile elements. This is mainly because, like with water jutsu, the user would be capable of materializing ice jutsu from seemingly thin air, by drawing moisture from the air or the ground.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good..enough.

±±Yashiro's Training Method±±

So every teacher has a teaching method they prefer. Below is the method which I prefer, with the criteria you should complete for every technique..

- Analyze and explain the technique to me in a detailed explanation.
- Explain yourself performing the technique in a well detailed description. Necessary hand seals, nature and shape manipulation should be included as well.
- How can one defend against the technique or otherwise counter it.
- Tell me whether or not you find the technique useful or interesting and why.

I expect you to complete the above method for all techniques that I post and explain to you.

Any questions?

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the rat hand seal covers the surrounding area in frost, creating a cold mist and drastically lowering the temperature of the surrounding area. Despite not as hindering as the hidden mist, the technique enables a ninja to more stealthy move and surprise his enemy who will be hindered by both the thin mist and the freezing temperature.

Let's start with this one. You basically cover the surrounding area in frost, making it cold and lowering the temperature drastically. You'll be able to move stealthily in the frost because a) the thin mist and b) you are more familiar with ice than they are and c) the freezing temperatures is somewhat distracting.

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Alright so you begin the technique basically by performing the rat hand seal. Afterwards you then channel your Ice chakra all throughout the area, covering it with frost. Due to this it causes the temperature to decrease drastically and the terrain would start to become basically all white. You basically just freeze the water vapor that's in the air.

-Nero begins with performing the rat hand seal. Once she finished that she started to channel her ice chakra throughout the vicinity in order to kind of freeze any ambient water vapor that would be in the air. This would cause the temperature of the area to decrease to basically freezing xD. This starts to cause frost to appear, whitening up the area in a thin mist.

-I mean you don't really need to counter this to be very honest it just makes thing a bit hard. But I would assume you could use a jutsu to change the terrain, or blow it away with a wind jutsu.

-I don't find this technique interesting. Its basically hiding in the mist technique with just a few differences which makes it a bit boring to me.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next up are...

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize. If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

This technique is the overall versatile technique aside from the A Rank one which is similar(You will learn it later) and much stronger. With this jutsu, you are able to make it snow across the entire terrain and/or battlefield. You could basically make any terrain suitable for your abilities and techniques etc. Also, another feature of it is the ability to create small pillars and shields of ice or snow.

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will shoot out a cluster of needles, shaped like swallows, which will fly out toward their target with great speed. The swallows are unable to be dodged as they can change direction in mid-air, redirecting themselves to hit their target. This jutsu is also highly resistant to fire attacks, unable to be destroyed by fire jutsu unless it is higher than C ranked.

Gather your ice chakra then release and shoot out a bunch of needles shaped as little swallows, you then manipulate said swallows to fly with great speed towards the target and attack. The swallows have the ability to alter it's direction or path in mid-air, making simple evasions useless and forcing a complete eradication of all swallows or the target would be at risk of getting hit.

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Without the need of hand seals you are able to send your ice chakra into the air decreasing the temperature that allows it to snow across the terrain. However it can be used in a different way to create pillars of ice or shields with the use of shape manipulation using the regular usages of chakra.

- Gathering water and wind chakra, Nero would begin to use precise chakra manipulation to merge them together, and with the use of nature transformation, Nero would use it to change his chakra into the properties of ice. Then, he would then send it to the clouds and sky, and soon after, materialize forth, snow. This would fall from the sky slowly and gradually. Then, Nero would again send the same chakra to materialize blocks of ice. With the use of shape manipulation, Nero shapes the ice to a shield and a pillar to stand on.

- I would melt the snow with fire if this was what the jutsu was being used for and it was done and filled with snow. Or by probably blowing the clouds away to prevent it from snowing in the first place. To counter a pillar? Then I'd just use a standard d rank earth jutsu to create a pillar to intercept that pillar or do something even bigger but kind of unnecessary.

- This jutsu is alright, better than the last one definitely. I find this okay because you can actually defend or you can get the option to attack or something supplementary like making it snow.

- Alright in this technique you just release your ice chakra into the air and use shape manipulation to change the chakra into several cluster of needles that would be unable to dodged and is used to attack the opponent obvious enough. It isn't dodgeable since you can control the needles to change the direction of them in order to make sure you get the opponent. This jutsu can be resistant to fire techniques, only being able to be destroyed by fire jutsu higher than C-Rank.

- Nero gathers his wind and water chakra and very carefully merges them together to create ice chakra. With the ice chakra, Nero would then release it in the air from his right palm. Then with the use of nature transformation to manipulate the molecules around the chakra to multiply, creating a good amount of water for this technique. Then, with the wind part of ice chakra, it would freeze the water right after its released and with the use of shape manipulation, Nero shape these clusters of needles into several swallows that would be aimed to shoot at the desired target.

- Would use almost any B-Rank or above fire that would easily melt the swallows. Other counters include lightning, D rank would suffice as it would easily pierce through the ice, shattering it into smaller pieces.

- I like this technique a lot. Mainly because it can be controlled to be maintained on the opponent if they avoid it.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Without the need of hand seals you are able to send your ice chakra into the air decreasing the temperature that allows it to snow across the terrain. However it can be used in a different way to create pillars of ice or shields with the use of shape manipulation using the regular usages of chakra.

- Gathering water and wind chakra, Nero would begin to use precise chakra manipulation to merge them together, and with the use of nature transformation, Nero would use it to change his chakra into the properties of ice. Then, he would then send it to the clouds and sky, and soon after, materialize forth, snow. This would fall from the sky slowly and gradually. Then, Nero would again send the same chakra to materialize blocks of ice. With the use of shape manipulation, Nero shapes the ice to a shield and a pillar to stand on.

- I would melt the snow with fire if this was what the jutsu was being used for and it was done and filled with snow. Or by probably blowing the clouds away to prevent it from snowing in the first place. To counter a pillar? Then I'd just use a standard d rank earth jutsu to create a pillar to intercept that pillar or do something even bigger but kind of unnecessary.

- This jutsu is alright, better than the last one definitely. I find this okay because you can actually defend or you can get the option to attack or something supplementary like making it snow.

- Alright in this technique you just release your ice chakra into the air and use shape manipulation to change the chakra into several cluster of needles that would be unable to dodged and is used to attack the opponent obvious enough. It isn't dodgeable since you can control the needles to change the direction of them in order to make sure you get the opponent. This jutsu can be resistant to fire techniques, only being able to be destroyed by fire jutsu higher than C-Rank.

- Nero gathers his wind and water chakra and very carefully merges them together to create ice chakra. With the ice chakra, Nero would then release it in the air from his right palm. Then with the use of nature transformation to manipulate the molecules around the chakra to multiply, creating a good amount of water for this technique. Then, with the wind part of ice chakra, it would freeze the water right after its released and with the use of shape manipulation, Nero shape these clusters of needles into several swallows that would be aimed to shoot at the desired target.

- Would use almost any B-Rank or above fire that would easily melt the swallows. Other counters include lightning, D rank would suffice as it would easily pierce through the ice, shattering it into smaller pieces.

- I like this technique a lot. Mainly because it can be controlled to be maintained on the opponent if they avoid it.
Haku comes flying in from the sky and kidnaps nero disappearing in an instant and finally after several minutes Haku and nero arrive in a frozen wasteland.

"From today on I'll teach you in the ways of our kekki genkai."

Alright this is my first time teaching so it'll be far from perfect but let's do this. Since korra gave you a nice guide line and he started the training I'll continue using his rules. just make sure you include more detail on how you're making the ice. Describe yourself using each jutsu including how you mold the chakra aswell as any difficulties you have learning it,your character should have some trouble no one learns anything on the very first try so include a struggle make a story out of it, this is mostly for rp purposes.

Next is

Hyouton: Hyōrō no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique
Type: Attack/Defense
Description: The user will rise up what seems like a jagged pillar of ice from the ground, encasing their opponent and freezing them in place. The user can also use this on themselves, encasing themselves in ice to defend them from jutsu. Being an ice user, however, the user will still be able to move their arms and legs fluently while in the ice.

Alright show me what you've got.

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked my ole two jutsu per thingy. ;_;

- Well basically for this jutsu you would start by gathering your raw chakra throughout your entire body, afterwards you would proceed to then mold the gathered raw chakra into ice release chakra, you then focus this ice release chakra into the ground beneath your target/enemy/opponent and cause a jagged pillar of ice to emerge from the ground and encase the target within it.

- Nero gathers a good amount of his Water and Wind chakra and combine them effectively to create Ice chakra. Then, he sends this Ice chakra towards the ground below your clone, and converts his chakra to form actual Ice, which rises from the ground. Nero gives the rising Ice the shape of jagged pillars by spatial recomposition. The pillars rise up and surround your clone, effectively freezing him. Next, Nero perform the same process, instead though he channels his Ice chakra to the ground below him and encases himself with the Ice prison, protecting himself from some techniques that are of lower rank/capable of defending.

- Countering is pretty simple. If the pillars rise up and I can't react in time, I can release Lightning from my body to pierce through the pillars and free myself from the prison. Otherwise, I could simply use Water Pillar Thrust, or Earth Release Technique to push myself out of the way from the technique.

- I kind of like this jutsu as it can be used in two different ways. How you can defend using it makes me like it even more. I'd definitely be using this jutsu a lot so far other than the rest I've learned.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I liked my ole two jutsu per thingy. ;_;

- Well basically for this jutsu you would start by gathering your raw chakra throughout your entire body, afterwards you would proceed to then mold the gathered raw chakra into ice release chakra, you then focus this ice release chakra into the ground beneath your target/enemy/opponent and cause a jagged pillar of ice to emerge from the ground and encase the target within it.

- Nero gathers a good amount of his Water and Wind chakra and combine them effectively to create Ice chakra. Then, he sends this Ice chakra towards the ground below your clone, and converts his chakra to form actual Ice, which rises from the ground. Nero gives the rising Ice the shape of jagged pillars by spatial recomposition. The pillars rise up and surround your clone, effectively freezing him. Next, Nero perform the same process, instead though he channels his Ice chakra to the ground below him and encases himself with the Ice prison, protecting himself from some techniques that are of lower rank/capable of defending.

- Countering is pretty simple. If the pillars rise up and I can't react in time, I can release Lightning from my body to pierce through the pillars and free myself from the prison. Otherwise, I could simply use Water Pillar Thrust, or Earth Release Technique to push myself out of the way from the technique.

- I kind of like this jutsu as it can be used in two different ways. How you can defend using it makes me like it even more. I'd definitely be using this jutsu a lot so far other than the rest I've learned.
Good. Also we'll focus on one at a time that way you can focus on each individual one. But on some I may give you two at once.

Anyway next is a jutsu Haku actually used in the show

Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) Ice Release: 1000 Needles of Death
Description: The user will make needles surround the opponent from all sides. Directly above them, though, there is an opening. The user can jump away at the last second before the needles converge on their opponent, or they can simply perform the jutsu from a safe distance.

Also in addition to counters and how it can be used tell me the pros and cons of each jutsu, some might have no pros or no cons, and when I say pros and cons I don't mean elemental weakness I mean usability in battle is it useful? If so would you use it if you had to, advantage or disadvantage to other jutsu of the same rank etc. do the pros out weigh the cons? for example

Hiding in frost
Pros: Hidden from view of enemies
pro: Low rank so it doesn't use up much chakra
Pro: Unlike the hidden mist jutsu frost would be blown away by wind style jutsus
con: The hidden mist jutsu is better though because it blocks sharingan and sight in general
con:since it'll be cold people will be able to tell its ice style and will just warm the area up to expose you

Creates a new clone and has it stand mid range away.

Now attack my clone with the 1000 needles of death

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could I like stop analyzing it? Its kind of like I'm performing the jutsu twice and it wastes my energy x__x

- You basically start out by gathering your water and wind chakra and mix them together to create ice chakra. After doing so you would channel this ice chakra around the atmosphere, where the target was standing at. Then, you would perform nature transformation to change the nature of the chakra into the properties of ice and after doing that, use the modified chakra to manipulate the water molecules and create 1k needles and have them attack from all directions except the top.

- Nero starts to gather a good amount of Water and Wind chakra, and proceed to mix them in the right ratio to form Ice chakra. Nero then would send this chakra to the atmosphere, materializing Ice out of nowhere, as he spatially recompose it to form a thousand ice needles which converge from everywhere, except the top, and at the last moment, Nero would jump through it, thus the needles pierce your clone and immobilize him.

- An easy way of avoiding the technique is using Leech All Creation to merge in with the earth avoiding it. If you wish to counter it you can use a fire jutsu, or earth jutsu that would cover the range and at the same time attack. You can even use water replacement most likely, though I'm not sure because the water which is your body would be pierced still.

Pros:
- Require no weaving of handsigns to perform it.
- They can appear from all the sides of the opponent, except his top, and it would almost be impossible for him to see that there's an opening above, unless he has chakra sensing or super fast reflexes. Possibly, a non-metagaming move would be to just push oneself above the area of impact, not knowing if the needles surround you from above.
-They can immobilize the target, thus leaving an opening for attacks.
-They appear out of nowhere, thus they're very fast in their execution.

Cons:
- The needles only immobilize the opponent and don't actually do any significant damage.
- The tech itself states that there's an opening above.
- The user needs to jump himself from the area of impact, or he could get caught in the technique himself.

- I like this jutsu, seeing as Haki was one of my favorite characters and looked pretty cool doing it. I see myself using this jutsu quite a lot as well.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could I like stop analyzing it? Its kind of like I'm performing the jutsu twice and it wastes my energy x__x

- You basically start out by gathering your water and wind chakra and mix them together to create ice chakra. After doing so you would channel this ice chakra around the atmosphere, where the target was standing at. Then, you would perform nature transformation to change the nature of the chakra into the properties of ice and after doing that, use the modified chakra to manipulate the water molecules and create 1k needles and have them attack from all directions except the top.

- Nero starts to gather a good amount of Water and Wind chakra, and proceed to mix them in the right ratio to form Ice chakra. Nero then would send this chakra to the atmosphere, materializing Ice out of nowhere, as he spatially recompose it to form a thousand ice needles which converge from everywhere, except the top, and at the last moment, Nero would jump through it, thus the needles pierce your clone and immobilize him.

- An easy way of avoiding the technique is using Leech All Creation to merge in with the earth avoiding it. If you wish to counter it you can use a fire jutsu, or earth jutsu that would cover the range and at the same time attack. You can even use water replacement most likely, though I'm not sure because the water which is your body would be pierced still.

Pros:
- Require no weaving of handsigns to perform it.
- They can appear from all the sides of the opponent, except his top, and it would almost be impossible for him to see that there's an opening above, unless he has chakra sensing or super fast reflexes. Possibly, a non-metagaming move would be to just push oneself above the area of impact, not knowing if the needles surround you from above.
-They can immobilize the target, thus leaving an opening for attacks.
-They appear out of nowhere, thus they're very fast in their execution.

Cons:
- The needles only immobilize the opponent and don't actually do any significant damage.
- The tech itself states that there's an opening above.
- The user needs to jump himself from the area of impact, or he could get caught in the technique himself.

- I like this jutsu, seeing as Haki was one of my favorite characters and looked pretty cool doing it. I see myself using this jutsu quite a lot as well.
Alright thats good and Sure. Anyway then Next jutsu

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

Hakus clone knowing the jutsu rather well jumps up from the opening dodging the needles.

One thing I didn't like about this in the anime, it made it look partially damaged while in the manga it was like nothing happened to it. Now think fast!

Hakus clone then throws a shuriken and uses the shuriken shadow clone jutsu creating a hundred shuriken from the single one thrown.

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- As your Ice clone threw shuriken at Nero he notice that they multiplied, creating over just about one hundred shuriken. Before they could hit Nero he gathers his water and wind chakra and mold them together to create ice chakra. Then, he begins to use this chakra to send it in the air around him to create a large amount of thin, yet sturdy ice around me. With shape manipulation, Nero shapes it around me into the shape of a dome capable of tanking several the shuriken sent at him.

- I would use Lightning or Earth techs of the same rank, to overpower it by a large extent and continue on with a high enough rank to kill the opponent. Or use a higher rank jutsu right off the bat to tank the jutsu and give a higher success rate of hitting the opponent.

Pros:
- Requires no handseals so it can be executed quickly for quick defense.
- Ice dome is very strong, capable of tanking many explosive tags while maintaining its defense.
- It is large enough to protect an ally or two, so that means the dome is fairly large so it can tank pretty large techniques.

Cons:
- Can be easily broken by higher rank techniques.
- You vision is slightly decreased due to the color of the ice, you could see through it but it would not be as clear as usual.
- Leaves you with no escape routes since its made completely of ice and around you.

- I'm gonna be honest with I love this technique, when Haku used it in the anime/manga he looked cool as **** xd I liked how it was used in the anime too, just because I love animation. The manga however showcased it better, showing better usage of it than the anime. This is why I see myself using this jutsu.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- As your Ice clone threw shuriken at Nero he notice that they multiplied, creating over just about one hundred shuriken. Before they could hit Nero he gathers his water and wind chakra and mold them together to create ice chakra. Then, he begins to use this chakra to send it in the air around him to create a large amount of thin, yet sturdy ice around me. With shape manipulation, Nero shapes it around me into the shape of a dome capable of tanking several the shuriken sent at him.

- I would use Lightning or Earth techs of the same rank, to overpower it by a large extent and continue on with a high enough rank to kill the opponent. Or use a higher rank jutsu right off the bat to tank the jutsu and give a higher success rate of hitting the opponent.

Pros:
- Requires no handseals so it can be executed quickly for quick defense.
- Ice dome is very strong, capable of tanking many explosive tags while maintaining its defense.
- It is large enough to protect an ally or two, so that means the dome is fairly large so it can tank pretty large techniques.

Cons:
- Can be easily broken by higher rank techniques.
- You vision is slightly decreased due to the color of the ice, you could see through it but it would not be as clear as usual.
- Leaves you with no escape routes since its made completely of ice and around you.

- I'm gonna be honest with I love this technique, when Haku used it in the anime/manga he looked cool as **** xd I liked how it was used in the anime too, just because I love animation. The manga however showcased it better, showing better usage of it than the anime. This is why I see myself using this jutsu.
A very good way to counter this jutsu is to use earth spikes because you're defending the area around you but not under you :p Now counter attack!

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

Its pretty much the same as the thousand needles of death only bigger and stronger go for it :p

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Nero gathers wind and water chakra and combine them together to create ice chakra. Then he sends it to the environment surrounding my target. With the use of nature transformation Nero changes the nature of his chakra surrounding the air into ice, and use it to materialize actual ice. He then performs shape manipulation again to shape the ice into icicles, and manipulate these icicles to come and rain down on my target which in this case would be your clone.

- I would counter this technique by covering myself with an earth armor with the B-rank earth armor or I could also defend from this technique by using a slightly strong tornado to cover myself or a gust to blow them away.

Pros:
- It can be used to surround your target from all directions.
- They are more than a thousand, and they're Icicle spikes, which are ten times more denser than regular Ice needles, and can be used to impale a large summon, as well as skewer the opponent, killing him immediately.
- Requires no handseals so it can be performed rather quickly.
- After they do their job, the icicles melt into a cold shower of rain, which can be used as a Water source for some Water techs, even in terrains where there is no Water at all.

Cons:
- If the target manages to keep you from moving, it could very well damage you as well.
- Cannot reach long range.

- As you said it, its basically just a stronger version of 1000 Needles of Death. I'll be using this jutsu more than that one in certain cases as it is stronger and could do more damage.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Nero gathers wind and water chakra and combine them together to create ice chakra. Then he sends it to the environment surrounding my target. With the use of nature transformation Nero changes the nature of his chakra surrounding the air into ice, and use it to materialize actual ice. He then performs shape manipulation again to shape the ice into icicles, and manipulate these icicles to come and rain down on my target which in this case would be your clone.

- I would counter this technique by covering myself with an earth armor with the B-rank earth armor or I could also defend from this technique by using a slightly strong tornado to cover myself or a gust to blow them away.

Pros:
- It can be used to surround your target from all directions.
- They are more than a thousand, and they're Icicle spikes, which are ten times more denser than regular Ice needles, and can be used to impale a large summon, as well as skewer the opponent, killing him immediately.
- Requires no handseals so it can be performed rather quickly.
- After they do their job, the icicles melt into a cold shower of rain, which can be used as a Water source for some Water techs, even in terrains where there is no Water at all.

Cons:
- If the target manages to keep you from moving, it could very well damage you as well.
- Cannot reach long range.

- As you said it, its basically just a stronger version of 1000 Needles of Death. I'll be using this jutsu more than that one in certain cases as it is stronger and could do more damage.
Thats good we're starting to move into the good stuff but first we have some snow jutsu so use the first jutsu you were taught at the beginning of your ice training then You will use that snow to use this jutsu. You will need a snow source for this jutsu unlike pure ice jutsus

Hyouton: Rōga Nadare no Jutsu) Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will create a pack of wolves made of snow that will rush down a mountain and attack the opponent. The user can also simply make a pack of wolves to attack the user without using the mountain, though the momentum they gain from their descent down a mountain makes the jutsu more effective.

* new clone is made and takes nero to the base of the mountain in the distance*

From here the jutsu is most effective.

Last edited:

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Nero gathers his wind and water chakra and put them together to create ice chakra. Proceeding, he would then channel his ice chakra creating it directly on the snow, and with the use of shape manipulation, Nero would use his ice chakra that is in the same snow to quickly shape wolves of snow. These pack of wolves would race down towards your clone from a high area, greatly increasing their momentum.

- An easy counter would be fire, as fire would easily melt the snow, since its not ice. I could also stop the snow or just stab through the wolves, making it disassemble. Though, I may be wrong since its still labeled as ice.

Pros:
- Can be used in different kinds of terrain.
- Does not require handseals and it can reach up to long-range.
- The wolves would be very useful because they'd blend in with the snow.

Cons:
- Without the mountain, it would not be as strong as it usually would.
- I believe it would need a constant supply of chakra to actually keep moving.
- It is snow, so it can only be used with snowy terrains.

- I don't see myself using this jutsu much, simply as I probably wouldnt create too many snow terrains in fights.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Nero gathers his wind and water chakra and put them together to create ice chakra. Proceeding, he would then channel his ice chakra creating it directly on the snow, and with the use of shape manipulation, Nero would use his ice chakra that is in the same snow to quickly shape wolves of snow. These pack of wolves would race down towards your clone from a high area, greatly increasing their momentum.

- An easy counter would be fire, as fire would easily melt the snow, since its not ice. I could also stop the snow or just stab through the wolves, making it disassemble. Though, I may be wrong since its still labeled as ice.

Pros:
- Can be used in different kinds of terrain.
- Does not require handseals and it can reach up to long-range.
- The wolves would be very useful because they'd blend in with the snow.

Cons:
- Without the mountain, it would not be as strong as it usually would.
- I believe it would need a constant supply of chakra to actually keep moving.
- It is snow, so it can only be used with snowy terrains.

- I don't see myself using this jutsu much, simply as I probably wouldnt create too many snow terrains in fights.
As it is still listed as ice style it is neutral to fire so it would take fire of B rank and higher.

Now we get into some of my favorites This jutsu was used by Haku in the anime has his father was about to kill him.

Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

*points to house in the distance at mid range*

Destroy that house. One thing I'd like to add onto this is you can use it from an existing ice source for a more potent combo say I used the ice dome to defend from a punch or something I could then follow up with the ice spikes having them grow off the dome to pierce the enemy of course lighting would still be an issue. Anyway go ahead and do your thing.