Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Freewind Plateau

Before the great catastrophe, a great number of large, circular mesas encompassed most of the temperate Freewind Plateau, separated by deep and cold valleys. With the falling of the moon, the freewind was highly damaged similar to that of many other landmarks in the badlands. The forgiving terrain on the top of the mesas no longer exist, now being pure Valleys that have ruins of the destroyed towns and villages from above. There is said to be survivors of the towns, but for the most part they have settlements that are barely surviving from day to day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado and Trunks moved through the Freewind Plateau toward Darkcloud Peak,

ELM from LM | LLM to LM

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming from:

This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
- Build Technology (2)

Summary: Uta builds a piece of technology to help him gain an edge in battle.

Uta came into the lands known as Freewind Plateau, as he made his way from the bank. He had deposited an artifact that was very dear to him, so that it could be safe during the times a bounty was on his head. At the moment with the bounty being relatively fresh, a lot of warriors, plebs and even already rich individuals would be aiming to directly take Uta out and loot his belongings. At this point, Uta and Momo were already disguised as a random man and woman, so they figured they were safe for the time being. One would have to go through numerous steps before realizing who they really were and those steps definitely were buying the two time right now.

With his artifact not with him, Uta decided that he needed a tool of some sort to aid him during these harsh times. Lately he had witnessed a new fad around the world. All types of warriors used technology and high tech tools to supplement or upgrade their battle prowess. Uta had been dabbling in research about tools that supplements sound usage but couldn’t really find one that fit him that he could purchase. This prompted him to go the route where he would create it himself.

Uta would make his way into a small town with Momo, seeking out a shop or something that he could gather what he needed from. On their way into the town, Uta had Momo transform one more time. This time she transformed into a gauntlet that was covering his left arm (Infinity Gauntlet) but with no jewels in the slots in the knuckles.

”Why do I have to do this?”

”You didn’t want to transform into a boy, and you keep making your woman self very attractive. People keep wanting to speak to us and follow you being weirdos. I’d rather us not have that much attention on us. WE’RE wanted. Not just me. You’re mentioned in every poster also ahah. Anyway let’s get down to it.”

”I guess you have a valid point to some extent. At least I get to just lay here....”

”If you weren’t the most useful comrade ever I’d say you are a bum. But....”

They continued into the town, With Uta casually walking around in his disguise. Kind of felt good to be unknown to the world, but he also felt very uncomfortable not being in his “own skin”. Must be how Momo feels. Once they made it into town it wasn’t that hard to find a hardware shop. Due to the large increase in demand for technology and tools, the lands had adapted to make more money and a few people had the skill to make effective tools. The place Uta found was small, almost like a little wooden shack. He entered and a tiny bell rang, alerting an old man with a straw hat at the back of the shop.

”Welcome! What can I get for ya young man?”

Uta looked around a bit at the things and was curious to what he actually wanted. He wasn’t sure himself.

”Hmm. I want to try out some technologies in the form of a battle tool. I’ve just started learning a few skills to defend myself, seeing as those Golden Sabbath Rogues are on the loose; But my skill level isn’t that high. I need something that will help me. ”

”Ahhh. What skills do you have young man?”

”Well, a-all I can use is mediocre sound ninjutsu. I manipulate sound waves to use as a weapon.”

”Oihohoho. Well that’s interesting. Too bad I don’t have a tool that can help advance such a thing. You may be out of luck. I don’t have the knowledge of such a skill to even know how to make a tool to help it.”

Uta wasn’t fond of hearing this. Now he’d have to go to another town to see if they had anything available. Down in spirits, Uta began to walk out of the shop.

”Eh well thanks.”

As Uta was nearing the door, the old man continued to speak.

”BUT. With your knowledge of the ability and my skill with tools, we could build a unique tool just for you, young man.... oihohohoho.”

Uta turned back with joy and exclaims outloud how grateful he was to the old man. The two found the proper tools and such within the shop and got straight to work.

”So, you want it to resonate with the sounds you’re already releasing and boost the power? That we can do. ”

”Neat.... how do I make that work into a tool?”

The old man walked Uta through making the main device, creating a small microphone that released a sound whenever Uta’s chakra was used with sound abilities. The two worked on and came up with different styles to put the device to use. First they were going to implement the technology into the gauntlet, but then-

”No! That would be terrible looking. I don’t plan on keeping this thing around. Need something small, more unnoticeable. But idk. ”

”You god damn youngins these days. I think I have an idea.”

The old man brought up an idea about headphones since kids were using them to listen to music these days. Him and Uta argued a bit but finally agreed ear buds were the perfect option. They’d implement the technology into two ear buds that went in each of Uta’s ears. Once they were completed Uta shook the old mans hand and spoke to him.

”Thank you so much. I couldn’t have learned that by myself, let alone build so a great tool and such a short amount of time.”

The old man smiled at Uta and let go of his hand.

”Eh. You’re a special one. In just the week you spent in my shop, you picked up the skill to build that tool. And don’t think I didn’t see you implement the range increase. As I said. Your special. Be safe out there. Don’t get hurt hunting those Sabbath guys. They’re no good. ”

Uta nodded his head and walked out. As he was closing the door to exit he spoke one last time to the man.

”Yeah I doubt they would hurt me.....ahaha”

End​

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Ekō) - Echo
Type: Tool
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (-10)
Damage: N/A (+20)
Description: Echo is a simple technological tool which compliments the use of Sound Ninjutsu. This comes in the form of ear buds that have a specific set of functions. First and foremost, the buds passively and automatically sync with the user's chakra and only comes into being "active" when Sound Ninjutsu are used. Once the earbuds sense the chakra being used, they both let off unique sounds. The left bud would only sap (-10) chakra from the user to create its sound, passively creating a pulsing echo of said sound which would in turn increase its range by 1. Of course this wouldn't apply to Long range techniques so the chakra deduction wouldn't happen with them. The right earbud would sap (-10) chakra from the user in order to apply it to said technique. This would passively create a sound that would resonate with the sound technique in such a way that they become louder and more aggressive. This in turn would increase the damage by (+20). An ability that the buds share in a defensive mechanism. By spending 30 chakra, the user is able to release from the buds that is inaudible and harmless. The sounds simply change wave lengths in order to resonate with and cancel out incoming sound techniques that rely on sound (Sound Gen) or entering the body (Hindering Sound). This ability would only work on A-rank and below techniques, With A-ranks simply losing a rank, while anything lower is simply cancelled. This can be done up to 5 times a battle.

Note: Left and Right buds cannot effect the same technique in the same turn; Other than the defensive mechanism, which would count as a move per turn to use.
Note: The boosts (Range or Damage) can only be applied to one technique per turn each.

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The young boy would walk into the deep parts of the landmark with no knowledge of what he was searching for. His stroll through the villages had gotten his ears full from the rumours and facts flying about. A lot of individuals spoke about the bounty on the heads of the members of the Golden Sabbath, their allied clan. This was trouble, they needed protection he would think just enough to scale through this trying times. Suddenly his chakra sensory would detect a strong chakra source inside the village, it wasn't normal. The pools were greater than his, he walks to locate and track the item of need.​

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Uta continued to walk around the town, doing a little shopping here and there. He even stopped to eat at a restaurant that had an outside setting. He had a few margaritas before getting up and leaving said restaurant in order to find a nearby motel. It was nice being in disguise and having no one notice him from the posters..

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uta continued to walk around the town, doing a little shopping here and there. He even stopped to eat at a restaurant that had an outside setting. He had a few margaritas before getting up and leaving said restaurant in order to find a nearby motel. It was nice being in disguise and having no one notice him from the posters..
As the Yamanaka grew close to the chakra source, it became stronger and overwhelming in all ramifications. Kilik would begin to track and trail the chakra source, trying to learn more information on who he was to possess such a powerful supply.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
After a while of touring, Momo kinda noticed the scent of the same person in the vicinity no matter where they went, so to be on the safe side she warned Uta of his presence telepathically.

"Its probably nothing...."

Uta retorted. But he also was cautious at this point, so he wanted to be sure. He would start to head out the town, in the direction of an abandoned wooded area. Once inside the woods, Ita would stop in the midst of crowded trees and shit

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Freewind Plateau
A great number of large, circular mesas encompass most of the temperate Freewind Plateau, separated by deep and cold valleys. The terrain atop these mesas is more forgiving than below, seeing more sunlight and rain, and they are thus home to modest flora, fauna and a number of small towns. Ingenius wooden lifts transport people and goods up and down while a series of wood and stone bridges connect the many mesas to each other.
Quest:

(1)Scout a LM
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally he made it to the Freewind Plateau. He had never heard of this place before, and was surprised at the stark difference between the fauna and flora on the ground and on top of the mesa's. He noticed smaller and sparser patches of flora and small creatures roaming the floor, however the ground seemed uninhabitable below the mesa's. However on the higher plane of the plateau one could see a more lush land with good sturdy earth for building an assortment of buildings. The villages where all suspended on top of the mesa’s and used bridges in order to transport in the Freewind Plateau

Moving up a wooden lift, he came face to face with a trading village, connected with bridges to every other mesa, creating an elaborate and fruitful economic system

"Welcome to our village young one"

An old lady, seemingly a merchant approached Takeno

"Hi there"

"And what brings you to our village?"

Knowing he could not be compromised on his mission, Takeno takes out his drawings from his backpack of landscapes he did as a child at home
"I'm here to paint the large expanses of land in the plateau."

The woman leafed through his drawings. They where of large rolling hills, waterfalls, and the bamboo forest of his home. She found his artwork admirable and took him to her shop. Takeno saw that she sold different types of accessories, such as glasses, headbands, and mask, Just like his father. Takeno immediately started to get waves of nostalgia as the old woman explained the topography of the plateau, and its different types of flora. He snapped back to reality when she mentioned of a plant that is said to help with headaches and sores.

"Plants you say!”

His interest was peaked. The old woman noticing his heightened attention said there isn’t a large pot of unique plant life that can be found on the mesa, however two plants are said to have great medicinal qualities.

The old woman continued to tour the young Takeno around, showing the bridge system, their different species of plants on each mesa, and the different qualities each mesa contains. Some have more natural resources that have dictated what the town produces. For instance some would have more iron and weapons would be their main contribution to the trading circle.

“The day has grown short, would you like to sleep the night here its dangerous to adventure these parts with no light source”

realizing how much time had passed he agreed to the request, and spent much of his night conversing with the old woman’s relatives and painting the beautiful landscape of the Freewind Plateau.

End of Scout Report
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno welcomed a new day as he set his sights towards Graveyard of Sin. He said his goodbyes to the old lady, and left her with a string of origami cranes he made the day of. He then packed up his gear and set off for the Graveyard of Sin

Leaves LM

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from LM104

Takeno took in the towns located on the top of each mesa, taking in the memories from his first mission here. He sighed smiling as he flew past the Freewind Plateau

Leaves LM