[Freeform] [Open] The stage has been set! FIGHT!

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

-Rei's R&R
-Unofficial
-Kai: No.
-Subs: No.
-KG's; Not allowed.
-Chakra Usage: Nein. O_O
-Special abilities (eg. Taijutsu specialty): Not allowed.
-No custom jutsu allowed to use.
-No Custom elements
-Killing not allowed.
-Short-Range.
-Someone around my level, please. ;)
-Free-form tai only, no jutsus, nada. o-o

I'll be using Ryu [Courage in Sig]. o-o

Terrain:

This stage appears in Street Fighter IV / Super Street Fighter IV, and is set in the parking lot of a drive-in diner, located in the U.S.A.

While the glowing lights painted across the night sky may remind you of Balrog's Street Fighter II stage, this is in fact a completely original affair. Set in a Drive-In Diner in the U.S.A., there are plenty of spectators inside and outside of their cars cheering on the competitors. The cars vary from pimped-out escalade styled vehicles, to old-fashion hotrods and lowriders. The cars jump up and down between rounds, and some onlookers can fall off their cars and into the fighting area.

Theme:

* : Me speaking.

Post your bio and make the first move, habibis! O_O

% NO SPAMMING PLEASE %

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Approaching you with a Smirk on my face, as I stop within a few feet of you [Close range, as you posted]*

Hmm, I have a feeling your not going to be so easy...I like that.

* I then turn my self sideways [with my chest facing north east] , raising my right hand a few inches in front of my face and my left hand a few inches in front of my right hand, with my left leg in front [closest towards you] and my right leg behind, with my knees slightly bent and both legs firmly grounded. I nod my head, to signal readiness, once you take your stance I through a quick left jab [towards your chin, meant to be a distraction] while I quickly thrust my right leg [low kick] on an angle towards your [leading leg] knee cap. [If the low kick happens to land on your knee cap, it'll cause you to fall on an angle towards your left side] *
You must be registered for see images