Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends from what country he comes from, and yes the U.S Netflix has vastly more content.
I seriously doubt the US catalog features more worth while content. Granted entertainment value is completely subjective, I used to use a location spoofer (before it became unusable) to trick Netflix into allowing me access to any countries catalog, and I was blown away by just how nerfed the US catalog is compared to Europe's catalog and even Australia. I never used any other location besides those two because they just had far more blockbuster Hollywood films available and far more television shows. Unless Netflix drastically overhauled the US catalog and nerfed the others within the last 6-12 months since the app I used shut down, I doubt this guy will find much more entertainment with the US catalog.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I seriously doubt the US catalog features more worth while content. Granted entertainment value is completely subjective, I used to use a location spoofer (before it became unusable) to trick Netflix into allowing me access to any countries catalog, and I was blown away by just how nerfed the US catalog is compared to Europe's catalog and even Australia. I never used any other location besides those two because they just had far more blockbuster Hollywood films available and far more television shows. Unless Netflix drastically overhauled the US catalog and nerfed the others within the last 6-12 months since the app I used shut down, I doubt this guy will find much more entertainment with the US catalog.
Actually it depends in what European country you reside in, don't expect there to exist something called EU Netflix. The Netflix of my country pales in comparison to US.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it depends in what European country you reside in, don't expect there to exist something called EU Netflix. The Netflix of my country pales in comparison to US.
Well like I said, entertainment is purely subjective. I'm not entirely sure how the spoofer I used to use worked, it was a Chrome extension that simply asked me what country I would like to be in and then I would have the Netflix selection for that entire county - so it was extremely convenient and easy to use. It is possible that with other methods I would have to go digging for the same catalog, but from my experience the US selection just seems to pale in comparison.

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For everyone who want to use VPN and watch Netflix.

Do take note on this, as i had tested last year.

1. Netflix do not allow anonymous IP.

2. VPN do not hide you. Once you are in Netflix using VPN IP, they will block as they know about VPN IP issue.

3. Using VPN do not guarantee you that nobody can know who are you.
Once you login to your ISP, ISP will logged you in their listing.
Once you use VPN, they will logged you in their listing.

3.1 In my country, one (foreign) copyrights owner who use Courts to get the names details from the ISP, as the Court agree.
Then this owner send lawyer letter to the subscribers asking for thousand of dollars in watch their film without paying.

4. Netflix is using the similar system as DVD Region for the purpose to watch certain videos.
This depend on your country and so it will be limited, unable to watch ALL videos.

5. If VPN is really invisible, then why and how hackers use many connections to hack website, and not VPN to do it.

So i give up on watching in this way.
If i do want to watch, i could subscribe to local ISP to watch Netflix, as content provider.

A word of advice; don't try this as this is illegal and may get foul in the law.
Both ISP and VPN providers will protect themselves, not you...

williamtay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I live in europe so i cant acess some netflix shows that are in america becaus that is not my geographical location, which VPN software which is free is best for me to fix this problem?
Not sure for the free ones, but from the paids could recommend NordVPN, using myself for several months in europe, so far everything is ok, because i've heard in australia users sometimes have problems with speeds, but like i've mentioned in usa/europe it works perfectly.
with discounts it's not very expensive, i've found and bought with code "coupon70off" 1y for 48$
checked and it's still valid