France launches 'massive' airstrike on Isis stronghold of Raqqa after Paris attack

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're not targeting civilians; they're targeting IS bases, or I should say, they have already done so with complete success.

OT: Unfortunately, this is the only way. With IS, there can be no resolution through words because they're greedy and sociopathic in their ways.

With that in mind, their only options are to try and reason with them fruitlessly, and constantly for a long period of time, whilst they go on killing, or to end their reign of terror as quickly as possible. You have to understand that IS aren't like Russia or China; the aforementioned have self-preservation, a comparatively calm demeanour and a certain level of reasoning - IS have none of these traits.

You may as well talk to a brick wall covered in TNT; because they don't care about any lives; not even their own. It's just one of those situations in which the end justifies the means. The human concept of morality is yet to be complete at an intricate level, hence why it seems illogical.
I'm well aware of IS and their immorality. It's good France is taking immediate action and now I know they're not hurting anyone outside of ISIS.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know what to think of this, it makes me wonder what role the US have in this. Also, you gotta get rid of the bastard cockroaches who've infested Europe.

Cornson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only problem with France bombing those targets is that they only bombed those targets.

they should have targeted every single known ISIS location.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao nah, France sucks at wars tbvh

OT: I hope they are killing the terrorist and not the civilians just to get their revenge, they wouldn't be better than ISIS if they did that.
That's just a common misconception. France has been involved with, and won more than double the amount of wars that the U.S. has. They've always had very advanced military strategy and technology, and even many of the terms associated with units, weapons and ranks derive from French words.