Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was actually thinking of other kinds of sucking you performed lolol. And I had no toilet paper that day :T_T:

Enough of the toilet humor, let's get cracking! Tell me all you know about Francium.
Francium is a very rare metal that explodes when in contact with water. U_U

It is a solid that you extract from the ground or create from your own body. You can coat weapons and objects with it, as well as create various structures. It is both strong and weak to water and lightning, while it's also strong against earth and wind and weak against fire.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Francium is a very rare metal that explodes when in contact with water. U_U

It is a solid that you extract from the ground or create from your own body. You can coat weapons and objects with it, as well as create various structures. It is both strong and weak to water and lightning, while it's also strong against earth and wind and weak against fire.
Hmm good.

Hands you a piece of Francium.

I harvested this from the ground myself. Take a piece of this and focus chakra into it.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm good.

Hands you a piece of Francium.

I harvested this from the ground myself. Take a piece of this and focus chakra into it.
I examine the piece and once I realize I'm holding a highly explosive chunk of metal I throw it back at you before my hands start sweating. Are you kidding me? >_____>

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I examine the piece and once I realize I'm holding a highly explosive chunk of metal I throw it back at you before my hands start sweating. Are you kidding me? >_____>
Idiot! As I say this some saliva flies out of my mouth and it hits the Francium causing an explosive reaction which knock me away into a tree.

Ouch...

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Newest too! Anyways, take these gloves first. And then the new piece of Francium and then focus chakra into it. And if you sweat, I'll kill you myself.
Screw you. >_<

I take the piece of francium without gloves, like a fearless bastard I am, and I start channeling chakra into it. I start focusing on its properties, making it as metallic as possible and making sure I can evoke an explosion by simply adding a drop of water to it.

Is it supposed to glow or something? xd

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Screw you. >_<

I take the piece of francium without gloves, like a fearless bastard I am, and I start channeling chakra into it. I start focusing on its properties, making it as metallic as possible and making sure I can evoke an explosion by simply adding a drop of water to it.

Is it supposed to glow or something? xd
I create water in your palm where the metal is, using the D-ranked water technique causing the metal to explode in your hand.

Yes, yes it is U_U

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't want to get down that road. I'm the water guy, so step aside rookie.

So, continue? :D
Go with the flow, ho! I just made the thingy explode in your hand, react! I want to have some laughs too you know ~_~.

Anyways, now that you got your hands on the feeling of the Francium, focus your chakra into the ground, spread it throughout the field. Try to find even the smallest particles of Francium in the ground and gather them in one spot beneath us.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Go with the flow, ho! I just made the thingy explode in your hand, react! I want to have some laughs too you know ~_~.

Anyways, now that you got your hands on the feeling of the Francium, focus your chakra into the ground, spread it throughout the field. Try to find even the smallest particles of Francium in the ground and gather them in one spot beneath us.
This reminds me of med school and diagnosis.

I channel my chakra into the ground and I start willing it to find francium particles and gather them beneath us. The process is slow but steady. I manage to gather a few square meters of francium after a while, enough to blow up a whole stadium of nk željezničar.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This reminds me of med school and diagnosis.

I channel my chakra into the ground and I start willing it to find francium particles and gather them beneath us. The process is slow but steady. I manage to gather a few square meters of francium after a while, enough to blow up a whole stadium of nk željezničar.
I hate soccer, so I'll help you blow up the whole thing XD.

Anyways:

Francium Release: Gathering | Francumiton: Saishuu
Range:Short-Long
Type:Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description:The user spreads chakra into a wide area around himself. He uses the chakra to find and gather particles and molecules of Francium. This allows the user to preform Francium techniques but the gathering itself lasts several turns.
1st turn: The user is able to preform D and C rank techniques.
2nd turn: The user is able to preform B and A rank techniques.
3rd turn: The user is able to preform S and Forbidden rank techniques.
Note: Must be taught by -Cobalt-.
Note: This ability is a passive one meaning that once activated, lasts the entire battle and its activation is not time consuming but the activation of it counts towards one of the three users moves.

This is the basic technique. Since Francium does not occur in nature, you have to gather it using this. In the activation turn you can use basic techniques (D-C ranks), 2nd turn stronger ones (B-A) and from the third turn onwards you can use all techniques. This is a passive technique, meaning once activated lasts the whole turn. Only sensory ninja can know you activated this since there are no seals. Questions?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hate soccer, so I'll help you blow up the whole thing XD.

Anyways:

Francium Release: Gathering | Francumiton: Saishuu
Range:Short-Long
Type:Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description:The user spreads chakra into a wide area around himself. He uses the chakra to find and gather particles and molecules of Francium. This allows the user to preform Francium techniques but the gathering itself lasts several turns.
1st turn: The user is able to preform D and C rank techniques.
2nd turn: The user is able to preform B and A rank techniques.
3rd turn: The user is able to preform S and Forbidden rank techniques.
Note: Must be taught by -Cobalt-.
Note: This ability is a passive one meaning that once activated, lasts the entire battle and its activation is not time consuming but the activation of it counts towards one of the three users moves.

This is the basic technique. Since Francium does not occur in nature, you have to gather it using this. In the activation turn you can use basic techniques (D-C ranks), 2nd turn stronger ones (B-A) and from the third turn onwards you can use all techniques. This is a passive technique, meaning once activated lasts the whole turn. Only sensory ninja can know you activated this since there are no seals. Questions?
Magnificent, so I get a "2 moves ahead" for free? :D Does that also prevent me from doing francium techniques that come from my body, like coating ninja tools or stuff? Because, as I see it, gathering it in the ground has nothing to do with me producing it with my bare hands.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnificent, so I get a "2 moves ahead" for free? :D Does that also prevent me from doing francium techniques that come from my body, like coating ninja tools or stuff? Because, as I see it, gathering it in the ground has nothing to do with me producing it with my bare hands.
You mean does it occupy your next two moves after activation? Nope. Once you activate it, it's passive. You still have three moves in the following turns after activating it. You can do techs from your body without this. Only the ones that happen from the ground need this technique.

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean does it occupy your next two moves after activation? Nope. Once you activate it, it's passive. You still have three moves in the following turns after activating it. You can do techs from your body without this. Only the ones that happen from the ground need this technique.
That's it baby. :D No, I meant that I get this move and since the opponent doesn't know it happened I get to make my actual offensive move before he can counter it.