Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fanboys

A term usually used to denote an obsessive follower of a particular universe/character/group. A fanboy will let their personal opinions guide their arguments, and make biased arguments in favor of their favorite obsession. There are different levels of fanboys, going from casual fanboys who will simply argue against the odds but still use reason and concede when defeat is inevitable, and then there are the completely insane fanboys, like the Phenom Brigade, who will never give up, never concede, never admit that their favorites could ever lose, even if their arguments have been ripped to shreds hundreds of times by dozens of people in the same thread.

The counterpart of fanboys are fangirls. While the term "fangirl" could be used to refer to a female with a fanboy - like personality, it is more usually used to refer to female fans of certain characters who are obsessed with them sexually even though they're not real. Said characters popular with fangirls also tend to be Made of Fail (eg. Sasuke, Itachi, Sephiroth, Draco Malfoy, Inuyasha, Edward Cullen etc.)

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HEY! I'm making one too.

The Wanker.

This person wanks all day erryday, 24/7. They can never spend a day without wanking to one hentai or the other. They think it as the pinnacle of human civilization, and sacrifice their lives for this.They are also almost always slightly gay, and take everything seriously and don't let anything come in the way of their wanking. They live for the glory of fapping and would even kill for it.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No shit.!!

This is double standard.!!
Stay on topic. If you have an issue with it, instead of whining here, go to Ira and talk about it.

I have a new category:

Irate Whiners:
Members who break every rule under the sun and have the audacity to whine and complain when they get punished.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Royals I refer to are members who have been here for an extended period of time and have been active enough to become popular within the forum. Most of them are not aristocratic per say, but they do have some clout here on NB. They are mainly those who have a slight fan following within the forum and are in tune with how things function here.
You are missing one of the essential points if you remove aristocratic. For royalty one has to maintain the status. To know whom I am referring to one has to know this forum's history for almost two years. But anyway it's just POV some are at different points. So let's move on. :)

Last edited:

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are missing one of the essential points if you remove aristocratic. For royalty one has to maintain the status. To know whom I am referring too one has to know this forum's history for almost two years. But anyway it's just POV some are at different points. So let's move on. :)
I do not know why it was brought up in the first place when it really didn't matter, but let's.

Anyway, I have a new category.

Profundus Maximus

Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault and therefore his attacks quickly peter out. Profundus Maximus often uses big words, obscure terms and...ahem...even Latin to bluff his way through battle.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also unless it was intentional for some reason or another you spelled necromancer as "necormancer"
I copy pasted. But I think if you tell the guy who wrote it he would claim it was intentional and call you a nit picker.:p

All right. The poll is up and I think we have this class:

Ideologue
The most common variants of Ideologue are conservative and liberal. Smug and self satisfied in their certitudes, Ideologue's opinions are merely a loose collection of intellectual conceits, and e is genuinely astonished, bewildered and and indignant that his views are not universally embraced as the Truth. He regards the opposing point of view as a form of cognitive dissonance whose only cure is relentless propagandizing and browbeating. The conservative iteration of Ideologue parades himself as a logical, clear thinker, while the liberal version trumpets his higher level of mental, spiritual and social awareness. Troglodyte is the natural ally of conservative Ideologue, and for liberal Ideologue it is Weenie. Ideologue is a fierce, but very predictable Warrior..

Troglodyte seems to have emerged from the mists of time untouched by human evolution. Devoid of a single progressive idea and lacking the slightest awareness of social and cultural advances, Troglodyte has developed an incoherent political philosophy that he characterizes as "conservative" or "libertarian", but which could be more accurately described as "bigoted narcissism". His aggressive posturing often frightens off weaker, more timid Warriors. In pitched battle, however, Troglodyte easily loses control and his attack quickly degenerates into a rant. Just for the fun of it, Weenie, Issues. Pinko and Evil Clown will sometimes deliberately goad him into a towering rage.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A male Nanny? Nah...unless that particular person is feminine. 0_o The only thing I do that's feminine is sowing, and that's only cause I'm in the Navy. >_> It's a requirement...
Yes, on the site it's regarded as a feminine warrior type. What I'd suggest is look through the OP and find a male variation that suits you, or look up the original site by Mike Reed and pick which one you prefer.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yayy, poll is up. I voted for Godzilla :) More common earlier in the year when registrations were open though. And it is true, I became an Xenophobe for a while due to these Godzillas.