Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Penguin

To be a Penguin, you play both sides of the game. Penguin never loses as he can switch to what ever side is on top at that instant. He helps whoever is winning and ditches the loser. He is the band wagoner of all band wagoners. If suddenly a character in the manga becomes excellent or gets a new power up, Penguin is his number one fan. But in reality, Penguin will just drop him once a new character is shown with better powers.

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should have added it in op:

Palooka will battle anyone, anytime, anywhere - he seems to love it, even though he always takes a beating. After a terrific pounding at the hands of, for example, Kung-Fu Master, he'll just struggle to his feet and wobble back into the ring. His astonishing ability to absorb punishment leads one to suspect that during his long Warrior career Palooka has taken a few too many punches. Often, as an act of mercy, Nanny will step in to stop the fight.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh? Now that there is a new (well not really as FW existed years ago) category, I shall post again.

I am an "
Artful Dodger", a "Nitpick", me and my girlfriends form the "Cyber Sisters", and I hang out with "Royals". I am also one who becomes an "Ennui" in lack of threads that may interest me, but I cannot be bothered to make a new one that suits my needs.

During a debate, I become a "
Tireless Rebutter" who will not stop responding to my debate opponent until my point is proven or the thread is locked/deleted. However, unlike the typical Tireless Rebutter, I am not loathed as everyone loves me. Even people who don't love me, love me.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh? Now that there is a new (well not really as FW existed years ago) category, I shall post again.

I am an "
Artful Dodger", a "Nitpick", me and my girlfriends form the "Cyber Sisters", and I hang out with "Royals". I am also one who becomes an "Ennui" in lack of threads that may interest me, but I cannot be bothered to make a new one that suits my needs.

During a debate, I become a "
Tireless Rebutter" who will not stop responding to my debate opponent until my point is proven or the thread is locked/deleted. However, unlike the typical Tireless Rebutter, I am not loathed as everyone loves me. Even people who don't love me, love me.
You haven't met the Royals here since these days they are getting "entish". :p

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, u could call me a grammarian, I love pointing out spelling erros and grammatical mistakes, I'm just like that. So don't hate me xD

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You haven't met the Royals here since these days they are getting "entish". :p
The Royals I refer to are members who have been here for an extended period of time and have been active enough to become popular within the forum. Most of them are not aristocratic per say, but they do have some clout here on NB. They are mainly those who have a slight fan following within the forum and are in tune with how things function here.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rat prefers to attack with private messages rather than out in the open.

CAUTION : If a Warrior starts to get the better of the fight he will suddenly post out of context excerpts of his opponent's messages to the list. When taken to task for betraying private correspondence he will insist that he did it because he was being harassed or that his adversary poses a threat to other, more vulnerable Warriors, such as Innocence Abused.

Have seen this one too a few times.

Let me know which options you would like in Poll if it's something else than in OP. Or otherwise too as the options can only be up to 40.

It will be multiple poll choice about personalities common at NB.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Know it all

A know it all posts a comment on a thread he knows nothing about by using a source online such as Wikipedia, Yahoo answers, or just Google in general. Suddenly he thinks he knows everything about everyone. Secretly everyone laughs at the know it all mainly because of the know it all's copy and paste method which can be traced back to the original source, but no one tells him. Everyone likes a good know it all, but all good things must come in moderation. If the know it all really starts getting on your nerves, you just go to Wikipedia and change the article you are reading and sabotage the know it all and laugh at the obvious error in his new posts.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pithy Phrase

Pithy Phrase is a walking compendium of famous quotations and wise adages. Of course, he will never add anything original to the discussion, but because most discussion forums communicate through email he can take his time to thumb through books of quotes and find les mots justes for every situation. Er...didn't Winston Churchill say, "It's a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations."? Digital forums are a gift to the slow witted (I said that)

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know...

Though there's one that's omitted:

<Yata Member> This person will use these type of threads as some kind of holy, irrefutable doctrine to negate any attacks from his opponent. Yata will accuse you of being one of these dubbed personalities of a forum warrior; all attacks loses their substance and property. Even if you only have one forum warrior personality, when Yata is done with you; even Jekyll and Hyde will belittle you for your multiple personalities. Furthermore, because of the truth these forum warrior descriptions possess, all other members will join Yata to belittle you once that truth is reflected by Yata for the entire community to see. Logically, no member can escape Yata's clever warfare; because the chance of a member's personality not aligning with any variants of a forum warrior are close to zero. When you are disoriented by Yata's relentless but cheap assault; the legendary Totsuka member will emerge and seal you away.

Arguments with Yata are as followed:

<insert argument>

Yata: Ego personality

<insert argument>

Yata: Oh the Centurion now?

<insert argument>

Yata: smh look at this ladies and gentlemen. Ennui now? :rolleyes:

When confronted with Yata, the initial argument loses all meaning. This member is invincible.

-------------------------------

Nice thread btw!

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faker

The faker is one of the most pathetic warriors on a forum. The faker loves to debate. Once debating, the faker loses the upper hand quick. With no option of winning, the faker makes an excuse on how he cannot be online for a while due to problems with the internet, family, job, life, etc. Little does he know that the green dot under his username is on which means he is online. After 3 days of not posting and just lurking, he believes everyone forgot about the humiliating debate he was in and continues posting as if nothing has happened.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is another one that isn't in the OP, but I would like to contribute:

Pinko

Pinko has an angry, almost genetic loathing for privilege, greed, social exploitation, racism, sexism, homophobia, pro-lifers, the religious right, environmental degradation, the NRA, US imperialism, multinational corporations, big business, Republicans in general and George Bush in particular. Pinko openly admires Oliver Stone, Noam Chomsky and Michael Moore and anyone else who is critical of the US government and bourgeois culture. She ardently believes there is no enormity of which the United States is incapable and regards its entire history as an unbroken legacy of avarice, deceit and injustice.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Penguin

To be a Penguin, you play both sides of the game. Penguin never loses as he can switch to what ever side is on top at that instant. He helps whoever is winning and ditches the loser. He is the band wagoner of all band wagoners. If suddenly a character in the manga becomes excellent or gets a new power up, Penguin is his number one fan. But in reality, Penguin will just drop him once a new character is shown with better powers.
I really like this one haha.

Finally! We can make our own list U_U

I found a partner for your Waffler:

Tireless Rebutter

For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

Sounds like a plan ^_^
Yes a great partner !

I think I thought of a few more.

The chosen one
Edit: A Chosen one is kind of like a Royal now that I look at it xD

Judges a book by its cover ( need a smoother name xD )
This member will open a thread, take one look at the thread and decide their opinion on the thread only by judging what it looks like, not by what its content is. For example, they may see a long, pretty formatted thread with lots of pictures and decide it must be a great thread when in reality it may not be. Alternatively, they could see a long thread, with no pictures and no formatting and decide it is a terrible thread when actually it had some really good content.
Note: Their posts in threads are often something like: "Looks good." or "You should have added more pictures.."

Last edited:
Reactions: Penguin

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Judges a book by its cover ( need a smoother name xD )
This member will open a thread, take one look at the thread and decide their opinion on the thread only by judging what it looks like, not by what its content is. For example, they may see a long, pretty formatted thread with lots of pictures and decide it must be a great thread when in reality it may not be. Alternatively, they could see a long thread, with no pictures and no formatting and decide it is a terrible thread when actually it had some really good content.
A new name for that can be "Thread Generalist"

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Forum Warriers] Forum user personalities:

I am the biggest lurker on this site. Hell, I even know what Ira had for lunch. I know what Femme is talking to Forbidden Tehcnique about. I know that LSSJ Broly is watching Attack on Titan at the moment. I know Okami is combing his beautiful beard.

What else am I!

:NO:

This was a good laugh though.

You don't even want to know what I caught Burger King doing yesterday...

lol isn't that stalking?! :snick: