~Dream~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks Rei for telling me the rules. Although I'm am still new here and has multiposted by accident I did not know this until now and I joined 2 days ago. I'm sorry and it wont happen again but please for forgive I didnt know these rules. :l

hearteaterx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aw I can't start a game? :(

Also, isn't the multi-posting = 200 posts deducted from your post count a benefit to some people? Plenty of people on here have very high rep, so if they multi-post hxc here they could have huge rep bars with very few posts...

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Also, isn't the multi-posting = 200 posts deducted from your post count a benefit to some people? Plenty of people on here have very high rep, so if they multi-post hxc here they could have huge rep bars with very few posts...
Hmmm...?

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1. You can´t start a game. If you want to start a game ask a admin or global mod to start it.

2. Post counts are being used by RPed to determine their rank. It´s not much use have a lot of rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.