Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can I know which threads are forbidden or not?

It's that when I went to one "post any word that comes to your mind" thread, I got an infraction and all the posts I made there got deleted and my post count reseted to the value it was before I posted in that thread.

It's not that I have a problem with that, It's just that when I started posting, nothing was saying that the thread was closed (at least that I was awere of).

And a while ago, I posted in another thread like that, and the same happened (except the warning bit).

How do I know which threads are ok to post?

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well just remember that spam threads are banned. I think the mods have been taking it easy on random word threads as they used to get deleted frequently but some just go over board and type "tulxykzl7" random stuff in those threads and they get deleted. Also remember that one word replys are banned from the site as they count as spam.

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well just remember that spam threads are banned. I think the mods have been taking it easy on random word threads as they used to get deleted frequently but some just go over board and type "tulxykzl7" random stuff in those threads and they get deleted. Also remember that one word replys are banned from the site as they count as spam.
I'll most definitely have that in mind. But I wanted to know how can I tell a "closed" thread from an "open" one.

Dear Anonimuss,

You have received a warning at NarutoBase Forums.

Reason:
-------
Not Following The Rules

Reviving an old thread , a thread that's now forbidden on top of that.
-------

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll most definitely have that in mind. But I wanted to know how can I tell a "closed" thread from an "open" one.
If a thread hasn't had a reply for 30 days or longer it's counted as an old one.
And as you know from that warning, reviving old threads are banned and well, now ya know lol.