Forskellig (088)

ZK

Legendary
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
16,043
Likes
697
Kin
81💸
Kumi
20,713💴
Awards
Thread starter #1
Forskellig

Forskellig is considered unique for its duality; characterized in the North-East by flat steppeland and herds of grazing sheep. In the South-West, however, the plains give way to more rocky, rugged terrain that shields the northern parts of the area from the sandstorms and dust devils that occasionally reach the south. The area has few permanent inhabitants, but its many roads are often traversed by travelers of all kinds.
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
32,158
Likes
854
Kin
108💸
Kumi
1,567💴
#2
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Custom: Provide medical attention to someone who needs it ( 2 )
Help a local trader by transporting his wares ( 2 )
Show the people of your landmark the merits of your Clan ( 2 )

Summary: Claiming the LM and need some RP to facilitate that.

[video=youtube;h0q-cQrlreA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0q-cQrlreA[/video]

Playing through Thunderwave

Sado entered the area climbing to the top of a rolling hill near one of the numerous open fields. He looked out over the large steppeland filled to the brim with grazing animals. Several fairly decent roads were sprawled throughout the area to the south-west he saw a stark shift in the landscape. The fertile ground gave way to rocky, semi-harsh terrain. It seemed to provide a natural barrier to the sand and dust that was being kicked upward from the neighboring lands allowing the fertile lands to the north-east to thrive. Slowly he began to traverse down the hill toward a small settlement.
One of the only permanent settlements he saw. It seemed small but well off. Maybe due to the numerous trade routes that seemed to flow through the area. Sado walked back onto the road noticing a small cart off to the side with a broken wheel it was a fair distance away from the small settlement. Sado walked up to the cart rather slowly trying to seem as non-threatening and friendly as possible. He saw a rather old merchant sitting in the cart seemingly defeated by the fact that he couldn't get his wares into the nearby town.

Hey, what seems to be the problem?

The man jumped slightly as Sado called out. He then spoke in a hoarse tone as if he had been yelling for help for hours.

My cart's front axle broke and the oxen pulling the cart scattered when they had the chance.

Sado replied with a kind tone

I think I can help.

The man spoke with an appreciative smile.

You do seems like a big guy, I guess you could be useful.

I have like four bags of wheat and two bags of hops. If you could carry them into town for me I'd appreciate it.


Sado took a few steps to the side as he looked into the back of the cart. He noticed the bags he was talking about. He used his right hand and forearm to take three of them and he tossed them over his right shoulder leaning forward over the cart to grab them. After doing this he arranged the weight so that it was balanced enough that he could grab the other three bags with his left hand using flipping them up and onto his left shoulder.
He turned and took a few steps forward and the older gentleman shimmied down from the cart landing on the ground. Sado began walking toward the town at a rather slow pace. He wasn't moving slowly because the weight was too much for him he was just taking his time so that the older man didn't fall behind or get the wrong idea like Sado was going to bolt with his wares or something.

So about these lands, I just see the one settlement and the numerous roads?

The man spoke with a wizened tone one only obtained through age.

Ah yes. Well this is one of the main trade routes between the Great Wind Desert and the Badlands of Earth.

The two continued into the town with the older man stopping a few times to catch his breath. Sado paused as well at these times to give him a chance to do that. He adjusted the large sacks of wheat and hops on his shoulders seemingly fine with carrying them. Eventually they got to the outskirts of the small settlement and the man lifted his left hand pointing out towards a makeshift building. It looked old and rather rundown with a broken sign hanging from a small wooden awning like structure. He started walking toward that building and Sado followed.

That's the general store. Not many around this area.

Sado looked around the area as he walked up to the building.

What about people? I don't see many around.

The man's face seemed to sink slightly with a sense of sadness.

Most of the people have scattered to either larger settlements or major cities. Since the decline of the freehold it's been hard on the people. No real government means no real rules, a world of anarchy. Highwaymen and bandits have become prevalent-... and shinobi either side with them or sell themselves to the highest bidder. All that power, can cause a lot of harm. It's sucked the life out of many of the small areas around here. Some of the shinobi are even banding together into clans beyond more than just their family. Some are becoming violent and forceful, pushing themselves upon settlements extorting them, destroying them, and causing terror-... with the freehold at least we had stability. I heard of a man tearing his way through the land of fire, killing many. What a world, where our lives mean little more than ants.

The man had trailed off seemingly lost in his thoughts and thinking of both the freehold and the uprising clans. Hearing it from him Sado evaluated his words. It reminded him of how it felt to be weak in his own tribe. He was small, he was weak, there were days he wasn't allowed to eat, days he was ignored and beaten. It was a strange feeling to know that the common people felt this way too if not more so due to their lack of ninjutsu or raw potential.
Sure there were more of them more common folk than the numerous shinobi that were clawing at society tearing pieces of land for themselves but they were outclassed. One shinobi could tear apart an entire legion of trained soldiers, one lone shinobi could destroy an entire settlement and take control of an entire landmark forcefully with ease. These people weren't soldiers they were merely people trying to survive. Could he and the Golden Sabbath protect them? If they had the chance could they make their lives better?

Hey, I'm sufficient with medical ninjutsu. I've noticed lately there aren't that many doctors.

I'm wondering if these's anyone that needs aid.

Does this place have a hospital, or even just a place for the sick and infirm?


The man's eyes shifted as Sado entered the general store placing the bags of wheat and hops on the ground near the counter. The man noticed the white coat Sado was wearing. For some reason he hadn't noticed it until now. He began to speak again answering the question. He seemed confused by this gesture. More and more people had been fleeing to other settlements having a man walk in and claim to be sufficient with medical ninjutsu and willing to heal for free was strange. It was a sight to see, he smiled slightly. There is a small refuge for the sick in the building adjacent to this one.

With the knowledge of the location Sado walked out of the small shop and made his way to the building he was told about. As he walked in there were very few people. A few individuals laid out on makeshift cots. For the very few patients there seemed to be there were even fewer people to attend to them. Sado only saw two women an older woman who seemed to be in her fifties and a younger woman who seemed nineteen at the oldest. He walked up to them and began to speak.

Hey, I can heal. How can I help?

The older woman paused briefly hesitant to accept his help but quickly realized how short-handed they were.

The man in the right corner of the room has pneumonia and the woman three cots over from his has a broken leg.

See what you can do about them. If you seem useful enough I may have more for you to do.


Sado walked over toward the first person he was told about. He summoned up a few useful objects and began performing the diagnosis skill. The woman was right he had pneumonia. It was rather severe as well needing more than just rest and fluid he would need antibiotics. Sado quickly summoned the pieces needed to set up an IV reaching his left hand into his coat pulling that out as well as a saline solution. He took the small bag of liquid as well as the tubing and stand to set up the IV bag before setting the needle in a vein on the top side of the man's hand. With the fluids set up and moved over to a small table summoning several additional objects including a syringe with benzylpenicillin. He stuck the needle into a small apparatus on the tubing of the IV he had just set up administering the antibiotics.
It would take time for him to recover. It wouldn't be instantaneous as the man needed rest, fluids, and time. Sado wasn't fond of these types of patients. He liked the instant gratification that came with being able to heal a superficial injury. He made his way to the other patient a woman. He performed the diagnosis skill. A simple break of the tibia the larger of the two shin bones. Something he could fix completely and rather quickly. He grinned as he reached his hands down. He looked up to the woman. I'll have to set the bone.

He gripped her thigh with his left hand and her calf with his right. He quickly set the bone with a swift motion as the bone made a popping noise and the woman yelped in pain. Both the older woman from earlier who told him what to do and the younger woman who was attending to the other patient jumped up and began to rush toward him. Sado looked up as his hands began to radiate a light blue healing nature chakra. He healed the break completely. It was simple.

Try to stand.

The older woman yelled out to him as if scoulding him.

She has a severe break of the tibia. She won't be able to stan-...

As she said that the patient reached for Sado's arm using it to support her as she began to stand up.

She seemed fine as she looked up toward Sado with a thankful look before sitting back upon the cot.

I told you. I can heal people. This break was basic compared to the things I've seen on the field of battle. Tell anyone who needs to know about it that this land will be protected by the Golden Sabbath. I heard of Highwaymen robbing travelers and traders. If that continues after warning them of your protection send word to Kusasōgen. It's where I'm currently calling home my name is Sado Yasutora. I will make sure this land prospers and if you need help don't be afraid to ask. I'm not even the strongest or most useful person of my clan, only the one with the biggest mouth.

As Sado said that he began to leave heading back towards home with intentions to make one more stop.


(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu) Summoning technique: Medical tools
Type: Supplementary
Rank: B-Rank
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.

メス - scalpel, sterilized
ナイフ - knife
アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
水 - a bottle of sterilized water
スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
光 - a flashlight
ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
スプーン - spoon, sterile
パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.
( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Type: Supplementary
Rank: D - S
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (2X the amount of damage healed)
Damage: N/A
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing mainly Yang chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish healing chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or deal with poisons or toxins, though it can heal its damage. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which, as the technique stands as a jack of all trades in terms of medical ninjutsu, is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for X amount of damage the user needs to spend 2X amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant, specially in internal injuries.

ELM from LM 92 | LLM to LM 89
 
Last edited:
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
32,158
Likes
854
Kin
108💸
Kumi
1,567💴
#3
Sado and the group entered Forskellig as soon as they entered the land several of the hunters seemed to run forward toward home. Sado walked at a normal pace as some of the individuals made their way along the sprawling roads into the city proper. Sado himself was content to walk, but he was happy to see that the people were happy. He made his way toward the small infirmary he had been to a few days ago looking for the woman who begged him to find these people.
He sat Aveline down on one of the cots finding the young woman who had asked him to look for her sister. With a somewhat melancholy tone he explained everything that had happened every detail, the torture, the burning of the laboratory, and most of all that the woman had sold her villages.
He passed over the torn satchel with the money the woman had earned from the vile deed to her sister. Showing that he had kept none of it, as it was in a way "blood money" made from the sale and trade of human lives. He wanted it to be used for good, it was enough to feed a settlement or help with expanding the infirmary. It could help supply the place with much needed medical supplies.

I never expected that from her. She-... we never got along as children but she was still family.

The woman said as tears streamed down her face seemingly shook to the core by the traitorous and disgusting actions of her family. After speaking she seemed at a loss for words, she didn't know how to thank Sado. Sado seemed off put by the show of emotion and as the woman wiped the tears from her cheeks he turned to leave.
She stopped him reaching out for his coat with her left hand grabbing the back of the white cloak-like coat to stop him from leaving. She spoke with a broken tone, her speech half muffled by her crying. Aveline off in the corner seemed to be trying to rest, after the poison and the events she seemed to pass out the moment Sado left her go.

My name is Catherine. How can I thank you?

Ryo, food, there's a general store adjacent to the infirmary if you need supplies?


Sado replied in a stoic tone. He seemed like he didn't want or need payment.

Don't worry about it. Just make sure no actions like hers happen again and that justice is served.

Also use the money to do right by this land. It came from a terrible place, but it can help you all.


As he said that he pulled his coat forward and left the building then traveled toward home.


ELM from LM 92 | LLM to LM 90
 
Last edited:
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
6,709
Likes
305
Kin
1,937💸
Kumi
9,634💴
#4
https://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=755905&p=21797634&viewfull=1#post21797634

This post marks the beginning of my mission using a custom storyboard element:
-Investigate and find a mark

Summary: After hearing the news of the bounties placed upon the Golden Sabbath, Kazumi set out to find one of the marks and take the bounty.





As Kazumi crossed over the border into the great land of earth, named the Badlands of Earth for its huge flat barren lands, she would continue towards to closest local farming village, which was surrounded by grazing sheep. Kazumi started noticing symbols all around the closer she got to the village, and as she did a few of the farmers stood up and stopped what they were doing to watch her come into the Village. She introduced herself, that she was Kazumi from a village in the great Sand Desert, and that was was travelling to explore the rest of the world. While this was true, it wasnt entirely the purpose of her travels, but it didnt hurt to keep some of the cards close to her chest. The villagers warmed up to her, and as they did she enquired about the symbol around the land, spotted on road signs and around the village walls. The people explained that recently a group of people had come through the land helping them, that they seemed to be looking out for the benefit of the village. One of them helped reset a leg bone, and the same one also refused money as well. As Kazumi was careful to poke more into this, she asked them to describe who this strange generous man was, they described him and it seemed to fit the description of Sado Yasutora, one of her marks. As Kazumi confirmed that this area supported and belonged to him and his group, she learnt that their group name was called the Golden Sabbath.

Kazumi had started her background checks and getting information on her first target. Thanking the villagers for their hospitality, Kazumi would move on towards the next landmark.

LLM
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
32,158
Likes
854
Kin
108💸
Kumi
1,567💴
#5
Weeewooo, weeewooo. The maniac's in the mailbox. The clone threw up various posters with information on them as he made his way into town. They explained the bounties and that even just raiding these lands would be rewarded thus showing that these lands weren't safe right now. He motioned toward the roads for people to leave. As he did so a woman began to speak to him as a crowd began to form behind her. What about the children?
The clone extended his arms toward the woman and her child and then upward along the roads toward Omashu. This happened in a pushing motion as if to suggest she should hurry the hell up as he didn't know how much longer this place would be safe. He looked out toward the crowd that was gathering and spoke again. The crowd began to mumble and talk among one another. We should take the children, and push them somewhere else. Like Takinomori.

The crowd began to gather their things and each other as they began to walk along the road toward Omashu.

The clone merely popped like a bubble as oobleck splattered on the ground the crowd avoided the oobleck.


Clone ELM from LM 90 | NPCs LLM
 
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
6,709
Likes
305
Kin
1,937💸
Kumi
9,634💴
#6
https://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=755909&p=21799740&viewfull=1#post21799740

Walter and Kazumi continued through the landmark, coming from Omashu towards their home region, they stopped in Forskellig for the night to make camp before heading out the next day. Kazumi knew that the fire would attract attention, but she prayed that since the land was cleared out that where wouldn't be anyone left who would disrupt them. But unfortunately Kazumi was wrong, when a group of rough looking thugs came from the road towards their camp. Kazumi hoped that they wouldnt do anything foolish as she had Walter with her, and was thinking that even if she could easily protect Walter, she would rather not have to.

The closer they got, Kazumi stepped forwards between them and Walter muttering

Walter, stay behind me, these people don't look like they're here to buy or share a story...

Yes Maa'm

The bandits approached the camp and the closer they got, Kazumi got a better look at them from the flickering fire even though dusk had already set by now. They seemed to be wearing tattered brown clothing, nothing really unremarkable about them, however with her sharp eyes Kazumi could spot the weapons hidden underneath their cloaks, and the knives in their pants.

Well well, didnt think that we would be seeing any travellers around these parts ey boys?

Yeah, everyones cleared off from round ere so we decided that we own these lands now.

Kazumi could sense the hostilities within the words that the rogues offered. She knew that they had no intent to let them leave without some sort of payment.

Please, we are just travellers going through the lands trying to get back to the Wind Desert.

Kazumi hoped that they would be smart enough to let these ones pass, but to them it just looked like a fancy beautiful woman and an old man with a sack full of.... goods. They were not smart, and they were greedy.

Well see, we could let you go, but you'd have to pay the tax right? because we own this land now and we is gonna tax ya.

I bet theres something good worth a bit in that sack over there you got...

The third man who was quiet until now stepped forward towards the sack behind Kazumi and Walter but Kazumi stepped infront of him cutting him off.

Oh you wanna get in the way huh?
The bandit pulled a sword from his hip to brandish it but before he could even utter another threatening word, Kazumi thrust her fist into his gut, with a sickening thud as he bend over crippled spitting out and wheezing.

What the..?

We'll teach you!

The other two pulled out their weapons, a sword and an axe, making their way towards Kazumi, as she took up a defensive pose. She didnt have any weapons on her however she had more than enough training to take on two thugs with weapons. They were professionally trained, but she could tell that they had been doing this long enough to be handy with their weapons. She didnt want to hurt them or have any blood on her hands, especially in front of Walter so she held back her full strength, but enough to teach them a lesson.

They came towards her brandishing their weapons and Kazumi stepped to her right putting them in line with each other with the Swordsman in the front and Axeman behind. Swordsman swung hard towards her, as Kazumi stepped back to her left, and pushed the swordsmans shoulder as she stuck out her foot, tripping him up sending him into the ground. The Axeman came quickly swinging wildly horizontally at her, forcing Kazumi to step back. As he was about to swing back the other way the other two bandits were getting up, Kazumi stepped forward to punch the Axeman directly in the chest, sending him down as he crumpled. Turning to face the other two the began to circle her, Kazumi decided to take the offensive, hopping towards the enemy on her left, as he was taken aback by her confidence. He stabbed wildly giving Kazumi an easy target to gracefully side step his lunge while she drove her knee into his stomach, and then an elbow to the back of his neck, knocking him out. Hearing the battle cry of the man behind her at the sight of losing two of his friends, she turned around watching as he swung twice in a slashing diagonal motion at her, Kazumi stepping back avoiding his swings, and before he could bring it back upwards for a third swing she stepped forward, chopping down on his neck, knocking him out.

Kazumi had easily taken care of the rogues that threatened to attack them. Ensuring that Walter was alright, Kazumi got a bit of rope from Walter and tied them up to a nearby tree, easily shifting their weight. As dawn came about, the men were still unconscious, and Kazumi and Walter moved on into the Great Wind Desert, close to their home.

LLM
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
32,158
Likes
854
Kin
108💸
Kumi
1,567💴
#8
https://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=755909&p=21799740&viewfull=1#post21799740

Walter and Kazumi continued through the landmark, coming from Omashu towards their home region, they stopped in Forskellig for the night to make camp before heading out the next day. Kazumi knew that the fire would attract attention, but she prayed that since the land was cleared out that where wouldn't be anyone left who would disrupt them. But unfortunately Kazumi was wrong, when a group of rough looking thugs came from the road towards their camp. Kazumi hoped that they wouldnt do anything foolish as she had Walter with her, and was thinking that even if she could easily protect Walter, she would rather not have to.

The closer they got, Kazumi stepped forwards between them and Walter muttering

Walter, stay behind me, these people don't look like they're here to buy or share a story...

Yes Maa'm

The bandits approached the camp and the closer they got, Kazumi got a better look at them from the flickering fire even though dusk had already set by now. They seemed to be wearing tattered brown clothing, nothing really unremarkable about them, however with her sharp eyes Kazumi could spot the weapons hidden underneath their cloaks, and the knives in their pants.

Well well, didnt think that we would be seeing any travellers around these parts ey boys?

Yeah, everyones cleared off from round ere so we decided that we own these lands now.

Kazumi could sense the hostilities within the words that the rogues offered. She knew that they had no intent to let them leave without some sort of payment.

Please, we are just travellers going through the lands trying to get back to the Wind Desert.

Kazumi hoped that they would be smart enough to let these ones pass, but to them it just looked like a fancy beautiful woman and an old man with a sack full of.... goods. They were not smart, and they were greedy.

Well see, we could let you go, but you'd have to pay the tax right? because we own this land now and we is gonna tax ya.

I bet theres something good worth a bit in that sack over there you got...

The third man who was quiet until now stepped forward towards the sack behind Kazumi and Walter but Kazumi stepped infront of him cutting him off.

Oh you wanna get in the way huh?
The bandit pulled a sword from his hip to brandish it but before he could even utter another threatening word, Kazumi thrust her fist into his gut, with a sickening thud as he bend over crippled spitting out and wheezing.

What the..?

We'll teach you!

The other two pulled out their weapons, a sword and an axe, making their way towards Kazumi, as she took up a defensive pose. She didnt have any weapons on her however she had more than enough training to take on two thugs with weapons. They were professionally trained, but she could tell that they had been doing this long enough to be handy with their weapons. She didnt want to hurt them or have any blood on her hands, especially in front of Walter so she held back her full strength, but enough to teach them a lesson.

They came towards her brandishing their weapons and Kazumi stepped to her right putting them in line with each other with the Swordsman in the front and Axeman behind. Swordsman swung hard towards her, as Kazumi stepped back to her left, and pushed the swordsmans shoulder as she stuck out her foot, tripping him up sending him into the ground. The Axeman came quickly swinging wildly horizontally at her, forcing Kazumi to step back. As he was about to swing back the other way the other two bandits were getting up, Kazumi stepped forward to punch the Axeman directly in the chest, sending him down as he crumpled. Turning to face the other two the began to circle her, Kazumi decided to take the offensive, hopping towards the enemy on her left, as he was taken aback by her confidence. He stabbed wildly giving Kazumi an easy target to gracefully side step his lunge while she drove her knee into his stomach, and then an elbow to the back of his neck, knocking him out. Hearing the battle cry of the man behind her at the sight of losing two of his friends, she turned around watching as he swung twice in a slashing diagonal motion at her, Kazumi stepping back avoiding his swings, and before he could bring it back upwards for a third swing she stepped forward, chopping down on his neck, knocking him out.

Kazumi had easily taken care of the rogues that threatened to attack them. Ensuring that Walter was alright, Kazumi got a bit of rope from Walter and tied them up to a nearby tree, easily shifting their weight. As dawn came about, the men were still unconscious, and Kazumi and Walter moved on into the Great Wind Desert, close to their home.

LLM


This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Win a fight without your ninjutsu ( 5 )
Establish control over a hostile area (5)

Summary: Zatanna seems to have inadvertently given the lands to bandits and highwaymen while my NPCs and character were gone avoiding the razing ordered by Takauji. She might not have done it on purpose, but meh, it's still a problem that can't be overlooked by my clone that was sent through the lands to settle them so the NPCs can return. This means that my clone will need to wrest control of the lands back from these layabouts and squatters and resettle the lands so that it can be inhabitable by the NPCs once more. Thus the mission is going to focus heavily around that, dealing with the bandit and highwaymen problem and for extra funzies going to not use any ninjutsu for it.



The clone meandered rather slowly walking along the main trade road connecting this land to the others around it. His pace was purposeful and direct as he entered the lands cracking his knuckles and popping his neck and back. There was an underlying anger rising inside of the clone for what was being done here. Numerous bandits and highwaymen had made their way into the once orderly and well-constructed town leaving a disorganized mess of broken buildings and fixtures, garbage and wreckage toppled around the streets. This left a nearly inhabitable domain much different than the settlement that was left roughly two or three months ago. While he walked through the streets the anger began to rise and swell further as he realized that not only had these intruders left the town a mess, a large portion of them remained strewn about the homes and buildings. The clone, noticed a tipped trash can as he stepped up toward the general store Sado had helped deliver wares and to a long time ago. There was garbage and old food crushed and smashed across the once clean and proper road that cut through the settlement. He stomped his left foot hard, down upon the lid of the trash can as it spun upward flipping up and into the air several times with a fairly decent "whooshing" noise.
The clone extended his right hand and by moving it in the blink of an eye he caught the lid in his right hand as with his left he began to loudly, abruptly, and forcefully bang upon the side of the metal lid. What this did was create a very loud noise that would carry outward through the streets of the small settlement into the buildings rousing the sleeping bandits and highwaymen. It was about midnight and the clone assumed a vast majority of them were asleep the few he could see laying about on the streets, and elevated platforms were out cold. "Bang." "Bang." Bang." "Bang."
The loud metallic noise rushed out as numerous individuals were unexpectedly roused from their sleep. The clone began to yell outward in a very authoritative and undeviating tone. He called out giving the ultimatum as plainly as he could. If they left now, without hesitation or resistance and did so with self-control and honor he wouldn't need to hurt anyone. However, if they didn't follow his instructions and vacate then they would have to deal with him.

Alright, shitbags. Each of you has til the count of thirty to gather what's important to you and vacate. If you do so with civility and control, we can all go about our night in relative peace. Although, let's be completely honest. We all know that's not how this is going to end. So, let's hurry this up. I've got things to do. One. Two. Three.

From one of the buildings called out another voice trying to be louder and more threatening.

Oi. Shut up. I'm tryin' ta sleep over here.

A head popped out of the window of the general store as it continued speaking. Without a moment of hesitation, the clone whipped the lid in the direction of the voice with his right arm putting an intense amount of force and strength behind it. Like a large Fuma shuriken, the lid burst through the air like an oversized frisbee skating through the air.
That was until it crashed into the person's head with so much force that the individual went flying backward into the building. The clone could see from his vantage point that the individual was now sprawled out across the floor of the general store as another spoke from deeper inside the general store.

He knocked Barry unconscious. I think he might be dead. No, wait he's breathing.

After a few moments, another voice pipped in. So what? Barry's a dick.

The first voice spoke again. What should we do about the dude tossing things?

I don't know. I'm trying to sleep. Go fight em or something.

The conversation continued as the two seemed to be arguing back and forth.

Why should I fight the guy? Honestly, I didn't like Barry all that much either.

It continued on for a few more seconds.

Well shut the hell up and go back to bed then. God damn.

Then silence again for a moment.

Four. Five. Six.

A loud sigh came from the general store again.

He's not leaving.

By this point, a few of the other highwaymen and bandits began to stir from the noise as they began to gather their weapons and clothes shambling out of the ramshackle buildings that were now falling apart because of their rowdy nature. Three of the highwaymen exited out from the seemingly empty building behind the clone as one of them yawned loudly before he began to run forward in a very telegraphed manner. He held a blade rather limply in his right hand nearly dragging it across the ground.
In a rising arc, he lifted the blade and tried to slice at the clone performing a forward strike that seemed rather lazy and unpractised. It seemed like the attacker was still half asleep but was tired of the clone's and other highwaymen's incessant talking. The upward strike seemed to hold a lot of power behind it though as it raced in toward the clone's hip and gut aimed to hit the left side of the body with an upward strike with the aim to sever the noisemaker in half at the waist.

( Kumo-Ryū Omotegiri ) - Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Type: Offensive
Rank: C
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage: 30
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.​
The clone didn't feel like killing anyone at least not if it didn't have to. This notion wasn't out of respect for life or anything he had no problem with killing he just didn't want to have to clean up the bodies. As the man rushed toward him in a rather haphazard and lazy way the clone began to motion to his right twisting his upper body and as the blade arced upward toward the clone's left side it turned it's body completely. He would use his right foot as a pivot to spin quickly and precisely away from the blade strike.
This motion would let the blade pass upward past his body in the now empty space as he used the motion of a spinning back-kick to slightly sidestep the blade until he followed through by lifting his left leg using the momentum created with the spin to push forward and into the space of his attacker. This caused the clone's left heel to meet with the sword user's fifth and sixth rib on the left side of his body. With a sickening cracking noise, the man was thrown back toward the other two approaching highwaymen as the sword user knocked into them falling upon the ground breathing rather heavily. It seemed one of the ribs may have perforated a lung, or it may have just been bruised slightly by the blow.

Look, I don't want to kill any of you. I just want you all to fuck off.

The clone sighed as he spoke again showing he was still serious about them going.

Where was I? Seven. Eight. Nine.

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Rank: B
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.
When the first highwayman fell back into the other two they seemed to drop him uncaring of his condition as the one on the left darted forward in a rush of speed. During his approach, the second one who was on his right ran in behind him a bit slower. The first one seemed to move forward toward the clone with the intent to perform a rather direct attack of some sort. His right leg seemed to move forward first and it seemed like that might indicate he was preparing for a kick of some sort.
When the first man to move got into short range with the clone, the clone moved forward to intercept him entering his space before he could kick outward. There it was as the clone entered into his stance the first attacker began to lift their knee upward. This was obviously to begin performing a kick. Before he could finish this motion the clone was reacting.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
Rank: B
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.​
During the initial knee raise the clone performed an intercepting kick with his left leg to offset the attacker who was using his right. This kick wasn't meant to cause damage, as the base of the clone's foot hit upon the rising knee causing the strike to stop the upward momentum from the initial kick. Pushing further into the attacker's stance forcing their right leg back down with all of his weight the clone threw both hands forward. He gripped at the attacker grabbing them by their shabby clothes.
By doing this he blocked the person from approaching any further as he used his superior strength to lift the man off of the ground swinging his entire body in a circular motion and throwing him back upon the secondary attack who seemed to be waiting on the first to make their attack to exploit the opening left. The clone was able to smash the first man, hard into the second throwing both back a ways causing moderate damage to both. Again, he realized that he needed to hold back slightly as he didn't want to be needlessly killing them.

( Arashi Nageru ) - Tornado Throw
Type: Offensive
Rank: B
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user grabs ahold of a target by their clothing and then spins them around in a circular motion above their head. Using the momentum of the spin the user then slams the target into the ground.
Any ninjutsu users? TEN. ELEVEN. TWELVE

The clone began speaking again just as loud as he was before. He was growing tired of these games. He thought maybe that if he let go a little bit and severely hurt the next one to come at him, he could possibly break their spirit. He didn't want to keep fighting the small fry, he wanted to fight someone that actually posed a challenge so that he could prove that they didn't have a chance and just needed to suck up their pride and get out of the settlement. He was growing angrier and angrier as he was being driven further into a state of fury.
Sado, and by extension this clone actually liked fighting hand to hand a lot more than slinging around their ninjutsu techniques. They didn't get to do it often because most shinobi that they fought against usually ramped it up to eleven as soon as the battle began but this, as boring as it was felt a bit refreshing. He also was happy to have to hold back for once. He was so used to going full force against everything except when he was in the company of others trying to hold back his more vicious nature. During his idleness, while he was thinking he heard something come from the direction of the general store behind him. Almost like someone spitting at him. Turning his head he saw what it was.
They were releasing globules of mud from their mouth toward him as they fired off three of the condensed shots of mud in his direction. They were standing at the door looking in the clone's general direction. After firing off the mud projectiles the person spoke out. It was one of the voices from earlier.

Dude, we're just trying to sleep. Haven't you ever heard of "no take-backsies?"

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Type: Offensive
Rank: B
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.​
The clone was breathing rather heavily by this point lost to a near state of rage as the anger had grown considerably since he had walked into the area. He wasn't counting while fighting which he was doing purposefully so that the highwaymen had a chance to realized they weren't going to win this fight. As the mud-shots rushed forward from the doorway the man who fired them began to run forward behind them. The clone decided he would do the same as he began to run forward screaming rather loudly in what seemed to be bestial fury. His stance was changing, becoming erratic and manic. He wasn't killing these bandits yet, but that might change soon as he bolted forward toward the mud shots. He took on a low stance as he slides forward throwing his upper-body back and sliding forward under the three mud-shots that passed harmlessly over him. This was a sort of power-slide motion. His body began to rise upward after he had passed the danger. His stance remained low as he pounced forward into the space of his approaching opponent holding his hands in a claw-like manner. Pouncing upon his opponent he began to tear into his body rending away the flesh around his chest and mid-section. This left large slashes and gouges in the flesh as the man spit out a large amount of blood onto the empty road.

WHO'S LEFT!? I HAVEN'T EVEN USED MY NINJUTSU YET.

The clone yelled out in a loud guttural tone his tone visceral and full of swelling rage.

THIRTEEN. FOURTEEN. FIFTEEN!

His stance continued to convulse and twitch as if he were psychotic.

BACK UP! BACK UP!

JUST MIND YA BUSINESS. THAT'S ALL.


Kyōkiken | Madness Fist
Rank: B
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Kyōkiken is a Taijutsu style, based loosely on the principles of Drunken Fist. To enter the Kyōkiken-state, the user must either be insane, or have many experiences with insane beings to draw upon for guidance. Where Drunken Fist revolves around relaxed and fluid movements, the Kyōkiken is the exact opposite. While in the Kyōkiken-state, the user will constantly tense up and seemingly spasm uncontrollably, but like the Drunken Fist, every movement in the Kyōkiken has a purpose. The seemingly heaving and rattling breaths of the user will make it easier for him/her to find a rhythm and flow in their attack and defense. The constant tensions and incoherent rambling of the user will serve to distract the target. Seemingly harmless and slow movements will change their trajectory and speed up considerably. Generally, the user will seem slow and menacing to the target, but the slow and rigid movements can turn into deadly and decapitating strikes with a single, convulsive motion.
( Za Danshingu Shiro Tora ) - The Dancing White Tiger
Type: Offensive
Rank: S
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 80
Description: The user assumes a low stance and positions their hands to mimic claws. By pouncing on a target the user is able to deliver tiger claw strikes that can dig into and then tear out a target’s flesh. Though the attacks are extremely deadly against lightly armored targets they cannot pierce through heavy armor.
A few of the highwaymen that had already been beaten began to actually scatter trying to get away from what appeared to them to be a crazy person who had shown up and just started wrecking shit. A few more of the bandits and highwaymen followed suit as about ten of them decided to just gather their shit and go. However, one final person stepped forth toward the door of the general store. Again it was one of the voices from earlier as he began to speak toward the clone in an obviously angry and annoyed tone. Look, buddy, pal, guy, friend, for fuck's sake. No one was here when we showed up. Other than some chick who passed through months ago with some old dude we've had no problems. What's your problem? Is there even a light on up there?
The person began to form hand seals and their body seemed to become more resistant to taijutsu usage as the skin hardened like earth. It became darker and it seemed like he was preparing to fight the clone who he believed was a taijutsu user who was just stirring shit up. The man approached the clone standing at the same door that the clone was now at and clutched his right fist into a curled ball as he gripped the side of the doorframe with his left clutching the side of the wall. The wall began to break slightly from his grip which was increased in strength and power by the transformation he had undergone. He threw his right fist forward toward the clone's face in a jab-like motion. It was quick, quicker than any of the other enemies the clone had fought up until this point.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Type: Supplementary
Rank: B
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+40 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals​
(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Rank: D
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest​
The clone realized it was an earth technique and in response after the hand seal was formed and the person became more resistant to basic taijutsu the clone began to charge lightning into his arms preparing for the first attack. It was a forward punch with a significant amount of strength thrown into it. It seemed like the man even used the doorframe to support the blow. So as the fist came in aimed for the chest the clone slapped his left hand toward the incoming strike. With an intercepting strike, the clone swatted the strike away pulsing electricity through the point of contact instantly paralyzing the right arm. Continuing with this motion the clone slammed his right hand forward in an open palm-strike hitting the final opponent in the chest with a hard forward strike. In unison to this motion, he discharged the electricity shocking the chest, and pulsing the lightning deep into the right lung paralyzing it momentarily as the opponent gasped for air unable to breathe as if the wind were knocked from him. The transformation seemed to fade as he reverted back to his normal self as he fell to the ground gasping deeply for air as his larger than normal form buckled under the strike. I. Can't. Breathe.

The clone spoke with a rather apathetic tone. That'll wear off. Now go. I don't remember what number I was at but, thirty.

( Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari ) - Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts
Type: Offensive
Rank: A
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: By coating their limbs with lightning chakra the user is able to deliver a flurry of fast and precise attacks mimicking lightning strikes, each one discharging a measure of electricity directly into the target’s body. The attacks contain enough voltage to cause electrical burns and temporary paralysis in the areas that are struck, this lasting for one turn.
The clone forced the man after he could breathe again to pick up any of his remaining allies including the one who was laying in a pool of his own blood and carry them out of the settlement with him. With all of the highwaymen and bandits gone the clone performed a throughout look over the town. He inspected the buildings for any stragglers as he began to clean up the mess left by them.
He worked into the morning trying to clean up the garbage and he continued by fixing what he could to make the town livable once more. It was a boring and tedious job, but it had to be done. The people waiting in Takinomori had been displaced from their homes for months. As the sun began to raise the clone began to make his way back toward Takinomori with the aim to gather up all of the refugees and previous tenants of these lands to bring them home.

LLM
 
Last edited:
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
39,121
Likes
1,662
Kin
1,361💸
Kumi
350💴
#11
https://animebase.me/threads/fenchuch-084.755902/post-21889462
Coming from there


Passing through the skies above, he knew he was now in enemy territory, the land of sin and so he activated his seal on his body to hide his chakra and kept move:

Fuuinjutsu: Anmoku no jikkō) Sealing Arts: Unspoken Execution

Type: Supplementary
Rank: A
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 (-10 per per turn)
Damage: N/a
Description: Anmoku no jikkō is a sealing technique created by Uzumaki's who needed a counter to foes with sensing abilities. The seal lays dormant horizontally across the neck, and is activated with the user's chakra being focused into the seal. Kanji for the seal then appears before swiftly emitting a chakra barrier shaped like a sphere that emcompasses short range around the user. This barrier is linked to the seal and has the special ability to erase the chakra signature of the seal's vessel while inside its dimensions. With its signature now erased, this technique acts as an advanced chakra suppressant that hides the user's chakra from all forms of chakra sensing, whether it be directly from the body or from an outside source. Opponent's with sensing will now have to rely on their basic, or in some cases above average, five senses as they continue the battle while in this realm. For example; Inuzuka's would have no problem using their nose, while Uchihas would be unable to see the user's chakra, but still uses the advanced reaction speed that comes with the current level of their eyes. The barrier moves with the seal as its epicenter while only lasting for a limited time.
NOTES
►Usable 2x per battle
►Lasts for 4 turns upon activation
►Has a 2 turn cooldown


Leaving landmark
 
Top Bottom