Sageof7Path

Veteran
Kin
76💸
Kumi
45💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara Uchiha. He was a coward who manipulated children from an early age to do his dirty work. He staged the death of Nagato's parents and planned both of rins captures just to get to Obito. After stealing his brothers eyes and leaving the village in disgrace he challenged Hashirama to a fight and got his ass kicked and left again but this time he stole his sperm in order to get stronger! He spent years perpetrating to be dead hiding from Hashirama and when Hashirama died he stayed in seclusion 40 plus years HIDING FROM FODDER NINJA! He called tsunade weak just because she is a woman proving that he is a sexist with small genitalia who believes a womans place is in the kitchen. Despite all the trouble Madara has caused he claims it was for a good cause. He claims that the world is engulfed in war and that he's the one to change it... This is the same person who stabs himself screaming about how he can "feel the fight" and "feel his skin dance" and the next minute gives someone like tobirama a lecture about peace. He's a complete contradiction and has no conviction in anything he says. So what do you say forgive or not?

sjcoolz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he was a bad ass villian who deserves praise thank you madara for being a villian and actually doing your job as a villian and now we got someone even worse kaguya.

Reactions: minamoto

Sageof7Path

Veteran
Kin
76💸
Kumi
45💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really care tbh.

And if Obito could be forgiven why can't Madara? Obito had done too much damages too.
Obito had a seal placed on his heart by Madara and Madara staged the death of his friends.

Obito had a seal on his heart while Madara was just and still is just an ass hole.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Someone eventually has to take responsibility for this war. Madara plotted it all out and forced Obito into his lifestyle, if anyone has to take the blame it's Madara. Obito is gonna be forgiven, he's basically redeemed himself by aiding Naruto. Should we just continue to place the blame on yet another person?

mohdzarif

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito had a seal placed on his heart by Madara and Madara staged the death of his friends.

Obito had a seal on his heart while Madara was just and still is just an ass hole.
It's like you are trying to say I become what I am all because of my teacher.

Obito was an a$$*o1e too, and he acted independently of Madara most of his life. You can't change the fact.

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza uses Haku... a child.

Obito uses Nagato, a young, confused adult.

Countless children are slaughtered during warring states period because they are all conscripted as part of military might for clan...

Orochimaru uses Kabuto as a young, confused adult. Tries to use Sasuke. Uses Karin... and, to an extent, Juugo and Suigetsu, uses Sound four, who could hardly be older than Naruto and Sasuke's current age...

Kabuto manipulated a DYING Kimimaro into getting Sasuke to Orochimaru, who couldn't be too old himself.

Using people younger than you isn't exactly a new concept in Naruto.

Just because Madara likes battle doesn't mean he doesn't WANT peace. You can have two conflicting opinions with different emotions for both. It's like... Me for example. I could never kill an animal, but that doesn't necessarily make me a vegan (a standout point of vegans being that they are often against animal slaughter) but I am borderline carnivore. It's a shitty example, but I can't really think of anything else that comes close.

Danzo/Elders use Itachi...

And Madara is "oh such a terrible villain" for using Obito? This isn't exactly a new theme in Naruto.

Reactions: mohdzarif

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obito also defied Madara by becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails and killed HOW many people in this war? He was the one who killed 50,000 of the 100,000 Shinobi forces by his White Zetsu Army/Aiding with Kabuto's army of the undead, and that was BEFORE Madara was resurrected.

50% of the Shinobi world.

Almost all by himself.

mohdzarif

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Countless children are slaughtered during warring states period because they are all conscripted as part of military might for clan...

Orochimaru uses Kabuto as a young, confused adult. Tries to use Sasuke. Uses Karin... and, to an extent, Juugo and Suigetsu, uses Sound four, who could hardly be older than Naruto and Sasuke's current age...

Kabuto manipulated a DYING Kimimaro into getting Sasuke to Orochimaru, who couldn't be too old himself.

Just because Madara likes battle doesn't mean he doesn't WANT peace. You can have two conflicting opinions with different emotions for both. It's like... Me for example. I could never kill an animal, but that doesn't necessarily make me a vegan (a standout point of vegans being that they are often against animal slaughter) but I am borderline carnivore. It's a shitty example, but I can't really think of anything else that comes close.

And Madara is "oh such a terrible villain" for using Obito? This isn't exactly a new theme in Naruto.
^^This.

Can't agree more. +rep! :)

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

well said. its like a domino effect of hate. people all using each other and stepping over others to reach that goal. i guess it would just be nice to have a different villian type once.

sharingansennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara Uchiha. He was a coward who manipulated children from an early age to do his dirty work. He staged the death of Nagato's parents and planned both of rins captures just to get to Obito. After stealing his brothers eyes and leaving the village in disgrace he challenged Hashirama to a fight and got his ass kicked and left again but this time he stole his sperm in order to get stronger! He spent years perpetrating to be dead hiding from Hashirama and when Hashirama died he stayed in seclusion 40 plus years HIDING FROM FODDER NINJA! He called tsunade weak just because she is a woman proving that he is a sexist with small genitalia who believes a womans place is in the kitchen. Despite all the trouble Madara has caused he claims it was for a good cause. He claims that the world is engulfed in war and that he's the one to change it... This is the same person who stabs himself screaming about how he can "feel the fight" and "feel his skin dance" and the next minute gives someone like tobirama a lecture about peace. He's a complete contradiction and has no conviction in anything he says. So what do you say forgive or not?
you're pretty dumb we all know people from back then were alot more sexist i mean you think the pilgrims weren't sexist you're a fool its how things were back then and Madrara was just one of the people of that time period.