Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright alright, so Kinjutsu, the forbidden arts, what is it in the naruto universe and what is the difference in the roleplay, what sort of abilities are available in the kinjutsu field what does it entail, give me a brief version of everything you know. Then I'll correct/expand on what you know hopefully, and we can get started on the techs.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright alright, so Kinjutsu, the forbidden arts, what is it in the naruto universe and what is the difference in the roleplay, what sort of abilities are available in the kinjutsu field what does it entail, give me a brief version of everything you know. Then I'll correct/expand on what you know hopefully, and we can get started on the techs.
Kinjutsu - the forbidden arts are enveloping techniques that are considered too dangerous to be used by common sense and has either proven to be greatly collateral or cause damage to its user and or other people. They are unorthodox so to say. That is what it would be summarized as in the NW/manga. In the RP, however, it pretty much envelops some character restricted techniques, mainly Guren and Hiruko(even though these are learned by default by those bios) - however there are techniques that work in fashions that seem unnatural in the catalogue. It also has a steady theme of "Resurrection" with most techniques circulating around the subject of death. Naturally, in the RP, forbidden techniques that does not necessarily involve the Kinjutsu field are techniques that deals recoil damage at the cost of great strength. This is mostly due to high chakra usage for these techniques.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, you mostly hit the nail on the head, in the canon any technique that has serious drawbacks can be considered a kinjutsu. This would include things like the Rasenshuriken, however in the RP Kinjutsu is mostly derived from a mixture of some techniques that will kill the user, and some that are just generally "dark" and related to death or revival, taking over bodies or manipulating corpses. With that in mind you don't have to learn any of the character specific techs in here, so it shouldn't take too long as long as you understand the abilities you do need to learn.

(Kinjutsu: Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

(Kinjutsu: Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Multiple Shadow Clones Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 70 (Total chakra is divided equally between the number of clones and the user)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This technique is essentially a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a maximum of 4 clones, it creates up to 8 shadow clones of the user. This is considered a kinjutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Each clone is equal to the ones created by the original, simpler technique and can use all the techniques the user can.
Note: Usable only once per battle, disabling the further use of clones of any kind for the rest of the match.

Okay first two, give me your thoughts on them both, ask any questions you have and explain how you could make use of these in the roleplay.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, you mostly hit the nail on the head, in the canon any technique that has serious drawbacks can be considered a kinjutsu. This would include things like the Rasenshuriken, however in the RP Kinjutsu is mostly derived from a mixture of some techniques that will kill the user, and some that are just generally "dark" and related to death or revival, taking over bodies or manipulating corpses. With that in mind you don't have to learn any of the character specific techs in here, so it shouldn't take too long as long as you understand the abilities you do need to learn.

(Kinjutsu: Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

(Kinjutsu: Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Multiple Shadow Clones Technique
Chakra: 70 (Total chakra is divided equally between the number of clones and the user)
Description:
This technique is essentially a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a maximum of 4 clones, it creates up to 8 shadow clones of the user. This is considered a kinjutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Each clone is equal to the ones created by the original, simpler technique and can use all the techniques the user can.
Note: Usable only once per battle, disabling the further use of clones of any kind for the rest of the match.

Okay first two, give me your thoughts on them both, ask any questions you have and explain how you could make use of these in the roleplay.
Indeed, forgot about Rasenshuriken >_>

Correct me if im wrong, but i think this was at one point used as a means to make a custom skin of a cannon bio in the RP a long time ago? I don't really see the use of it, unless you want to steal someones identity but you basically only carry their skin so chakra signatures etc are still traceable. It would be a move i'd use in the NW if a mission would require it i believe. You may fool some NPC's afterall.

Description:

Naruto's ace technique basically. I assume its a kinjutsu because it comes at an extremely great risk as you divide your chakra up to 8 clones. I will use this technique in the NW though, because chakra is not an issue for me(*cough has chakra creation technique cough*). It's very good if you know how to use it properly but should not be spammed as if you don't have a plan and your clones just die you basically have zero chakra left and is very vulnerable.

No questions about the techniques, very basic :). Actually why does the face removal technique have up to mid-range? Very long face you carrying i guess..

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Indeed, forgot about Rasenshuriken >_>

Correct me if im wrong, but i think this was at one point used as a means to make a custom skin of a cannon bio in the RP a long time ago? I don't really see the use of it, unless you want to steal someones identity but you basically only carry their skin so chakra signatures etc are still traceable. It would be a move i'd use in the NW if a mission would require it i believe. You may fool some NPC's afterall.

Description:

Naruto's ace technique basically. I assume its a kinjutsu because it comes at an extremely great risk as you divide your chakra up to 8 clones. I will use this technique in the NW though, because chakra is not an issue for me(*cough has chakra creation technique cough*). It's very good if you know how to use it properly but should not be spammed as if you don't have a plan and your clones just die you basically have zero chakra left and is very vulnerable.

No questions about the techniques, very basic :). Actually why does the face removal technique have up to mid-range? Very long face you carrying i guess..
No idea for the first one, it's mostly a gimmick I guess you can remove their face from mid range through the use of chakra. It's a pretty niche technique it's from the canon, Orochimaru used this to wear the face of the fourth kazekage and it was potent enough that nobody discovered his real identity even in the middle of Konoha in front of the hokage, but how it achieved this was entirely unexplained.

The forbidden shadow clones, indeed they are forbidden because dividing ones chakra can be extremely lethal, in regards to the ninja world I'd be wary of my usages of this, rules have changed over time that have made using clones quite detrimental over a period of time as the returning chakra can lead to you exceeding your chakra cap, doing so will cause incapacitation (puts your hp at 0)

Okay time for the big one, the reason most people actually buy kinjutsu, Tobirama's most famous technique that we never even saw him use. Edo Tensei.

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

Same as before, break it down ask questions, this can be quite a complex technique so I expect your reply to reflect that.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No idea for the first one, it's mostly a gimmick I guess you can remove their face from mid range through the use of chakra. It's a pretty niche technique it's from the canon, Orochimaru used this to wear the face of the fourth kazekage and it was potent enough that nobody discovered his real identity even in the middle of Konoha in front of the hokage, but how it achieved this was entirely unexplained.

The forbidden shadow clones, indeed they are forbidden because dividing ones chakra can be extremely lethal, in regards to the ninja world I'd be wary of my usages of this, rules have changed over time that have made using clones quite detrimental over a period of time as the returning chakra can lead to you exceeding your chakra cap, doing so will cause incapacitation (puts your hp at 0)

Okay time for the big one, the reason most people actually buy kinjutsu, Tobirama's most famous technique that we never even saw him use. Edo Tensei.

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.

Same as before, break it down ask questions, this can be quite a complex technique so I expect your reply to reflect that.
I'll break down the technique and lead with questions afterwards, because they will be many.

As you pointed out, it was Tobirama's creation. We saw him use something similar in his fight against Obito Uchiha, however, and that was the infinite spawn of paper bombs. This technique is all about acquiring the power of the dead. To start off, one acquires DNA from a person one wishes to resurrect, it's in most cases the same person one chooses to sacrifice for the resurrection too(in the NRP, not manga). This comes with the mandatory rules that stealing and killing must be allowed for a battle and a mutual agreement of death in the NW if it happens there. The user gains a sample of DNA, could be anything from the body they wish to resurrect really. The soul of the person one intends to resurrect cannot be captivated in some random seal either or the Death God reaper seal as their souls then not are a part of the Jodo. We don't know how Hashirama died, but Tobirama was killed in battle and was therefore able to be resurrected - however, when his soul was revived in the battle against Hiruzen, the third hokage sealed both Hashiramas and Tobiramas soul in the Reaper Death God's embrace which meant that Orochimaru could not use their souls any longer for the price of his own life.. Regardless, the DNA of the intended resurrected soul is smeared onto a scroll(i assume blood, saliva or other body fluids(gross)) are enough here. The scroll is then activated and reaches the unfortunate sacrifice who gives their body to the dead soul. Their body is turned into ash and reshaped into a replica of the body the revived one had when touched by death. The dead one walks again and is stored in a medium for later usage, I.E a coffin or other that can be summoned and store a body. The user now has the revived soul at their disposal and can summon them in battle or when needed elsewhere. The easiest way to counter Edo Tensei is through sealing arts or genjutsu afflicted upon the caster. T's noted that killing the user of the technique does not end it, but instead "purifies" the soul of the revived one, walking on the earth immortal and autonomous. The soul for revival is bio bound, not account bound meaning if i perform the ritual and succeeds with my Alucard bio, that body can only be summoned by my Alucard bio and not my secound or third bio. Vessels can be purchased through Kumi but then they are limited to only one field - if captured in battle they can use whatever the bio they sacrifice/retrieve DNA from has - locked to cannon jutsus that is. Similar to the Chimera technique. Actually, the whole technique is like the Chimera technique, but instead of having a path(like Pein), the Chimera technique seals unique chakra within a sacrifice within themselves..)

That's the breakdown. Now onto questions :D.

Q1. If i obtain DNA from a bio and use someone elses bio as a sacrifice, are there any boundaries i need to think about? Does both bios need to have the same abilities, same rank etc or is it free game on the sacrifice part?
Q2. It mentions a Kumi purchased vessel can only have one field, does that exclude basic five elements or if i buy a vessel and put Scorch on it, for example, would that vessel only be able to use Scorch?
Q3. Are a user able to submit customs for a vessels field?
Q4.
As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai
- this counter feels a bit metagaming to me UNLESS the user using the genjutsu also knows how to use Edo Tensei. How could they possibly know the release sequence for a technique they don't know a thing about otherwise? This is not really a question but just a comment..
Q5. What are the limitations of "immortality" in this vessel. They cannot die, it's simple as that but let's say i have an EIG vessel and use the Eight gate and it expires. Naturally, the body turns to ash and i should not be able to use that vessel for the remainder of the fight yes? I assume its similar for other absolute consequences that other high ranked techniques might have.
Q6. We've seen vessels re-animate and regrow their limbs etc. Does vessels have health points and or any chakra needed to recreate these fallen limbs?
Q7. Are there any specific kekkei genkais such as CoT that cannot be revived?

Thats it for now, question-wise.

Last edited:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I'll break down the technique and lead with questions afterwards, because they will be many.

As you pointed out, it was Tobirama's creation. We saw him use something similar in his fight against Obito Uchiha, however, and that was the infinite spawn of paper bombs. This technique is all about acquiring the power of the dead. To start off, one acquires DNA from a person one wishes to resurrect, it's in most cases the same person one chooses to sacrifice for the resurrection too(in the NRP, not manga). This comes with the mandatory rules that stealing and killing must be allowed for a battle and a mutual agreement of death in the NW if it happens there. The user gains a sample of DNA, could be anything from the body they wish to resurrect really. The soul of the person one intends to resurrect cannot be captivated in some random seal either or the Death God reaper seal as their souls then not are a part of the Jodo. We don't know how Hashirama died, but Tobirama was killed in battle and was therefore able to be resurrected - however, when his soul was revived in the battle against Hiruzen, the third hokage sealed both Hashiramas and Tobiramas soul in the Reaper Death God's embrace which meant that Orochimaru could not use their souls any longer for the price of his own life.. Regardless, the DNA of the intended resurrected soul is smeared onto a scroll(i assume blood, saliva or other body fluids(gross)) are enough here. The scroll is then activated and reaches the unfortunate sacrifice who gives their body to the dead soul. Their body is turned into ash and reshaped into a replica of the body the revived one had when touched by death. The dead one walks again and is stored in a medium for later usage, I.E a coffin or other that can be summoned and store a body. The user now has the revived soul at their disposal and can summon them in battle or when needed elsewhere. The easiest way to counter Edo Tensei is through sealing arts or genjutsu afflicted upon the caster. T's noted that killing the user of the technique does not end it, but instead "purifies" the soul of the revived one, walking on the earth immortal and autonomous. The soul for revival is bio bound, not account bound meaning if i perform the ritual and succeeds with my Alucard bio, that body can only be summoned by my Alucard bio and not my secound or third bio. Vessels can be purchased through Kumi but then they are limited to only one field - if captured in battle they can use whatever the bio they sacrifice/retrieve DNA from has - locked to cannon jutsus that is. Similar to the Chimera technique. Actually, the whole technique is like the Chimera technique, but instead of having a path(like Pein), the Chimera technique seals unique chakra within a sacrifice within themselves..)

That's the breakdown. Now onto questions :D.

Q1. If i obtain DNA from a bio and use someone elses bio as a sacrifice, are there any boundaries i need to think about? Does both bios need to have the same abilities, same rank etc or is it free game on the sacrifice part?
Q2. It mentions a Kumi purchased vessel can only have one field, does that exclude basic five elements or if i buy a vessel and put Scorch on it, for example, would that vessel only be able to use Scorch?
Q3. Are a user able to submit customs for a vessels field?
Q4. - this counter feels a bit metagaming to me UNLESS the user using the genjutsu also knows how to use Edo Tensei. How could they possibly know the release sequence for a technique they don't know a thing about otherwise? This is not really a question but just a comment..
Q5. What are the limitations of "immortality" in this vessel. They cannot die, it's simple as that but let's say i have an EIG vessel and use the Eight gate and it expires. Naturally, the body turns to ash and i should not be able to use that vessel for the remainder of the fight yes? I assume its similar for other absolute consequences that other high ranked techniques might have.
Q6. We've seen vessels re-animate and regrow their limbs etc. Does vessels have health points and or any chakra needed to recreate these fallen limbs?
Q7. Are there any specific kekkei genkais such as CoT that cannot be revived?

Thats it for now, question-wise.
Okay I'll answer your questions in order to the best of my abilities, since it's quite an advanced technique I shall be as specific as possible.

A1. The bio you sacrifice has no bearing on the abilities of the Edo itself, the sacrifice represents the equivalent exchange of a soul for a soul only I believe. The edo will have the abilities it had in life only, with the exception of Kabuto modifying the body he used for Madara that has remained true of all Edo's and we're not really sure how he managed this modification, presumably through summoning the corpse then experimenting on the edo.

A2. Yes it can only have one field in regards to KG/HA/AE so that means no picking dual abilities or advanced abilities, however it can have universal abilities such as the basic 5 elements, along with fuuinjutsu and the like. That restriction is only referring to the dual abilities and modes, so for example if you stole DNA from a RPer who had Mangekyo Sharingan and black lightning you could use both, but you can't purchase a vessel with MS and BL.

A3. No you can't submit customs for the fields of a vessel you hold and to add to that I believe that Edo Tensei vessels are locked to canon techniques period, you can't use customs through them at all, though I'll have to double check this with Chris probably.

A4. You're correct it would be metagaming to know the handseals for the release if they have no knowledge of the jutsu in the first place, unless they had seen it in character before (Actually seen it used by another RPer not some flashback NPC bs) so it's unlikely this will occur.

A5. You're correct any "absolute" damage will destroy the edo and leave it unusable. Additionally as I'm sure you know from the series they're also susceptible to sealing jutsu or techniques that directly target the soul, the reaper death seal being the most notable but this can also extend to things like Ronin kenjutsu possibly.

A6. I believe they are just restored each turn from any amount of damage, it doesn't make a difference they are just repaired at the start of each turn after taking damage. Unless of course that's damage they can't recover from or they're sealed before they repair.

A7. I believe CoT is one of the unique examples of something that can't be edo tensei'd because of thematic reasons, but in general only tier 4 and below bios can be edo tensei'd as far as I know, which would exclude CoT anyway due to them being tier 5, it would also exclude a bunch of advanced bios like the six paths ones and some Otsotsuki, you can check the tier list for the exact limitations.

Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay I'll answer your questions in order to the best of my abilities, since it's quite an advanced technique I shall be as specific as possible.

A1. The bio you sacrifice has no bearing on the abilities of the Edo itself, the sacrifice represents the equivalent exchange of a soul for a soul only I believe. The edo will have the abilities it had in life only, with the exception of Kabuto modifying the body he used for Madara that has remained true of all Edo's and we're not really sure how he managed this modification, presumably through summoning the corpse then experimenting on the edo.

A2. Yes it can only have one field in regards to KG/HA/AE so that means no picking dual abilities or advanced abilities, however it can have universal abilities such as the basic 5 elements, along with fuuinjutsu and the like. That restriction is only referring to the dual abilities and modes, so for example if you stole DNA from a RPer who had Mangekyo Sharingan and black lightning you could use both, but you can't purchase a vessel with MS and BL.

A3. No you can't submit customs for the fields of a vessel you hold and to add to that I believe that Edo Tensei vessels are locked to canon techniques period, you can't use customs through them at all, though I'll have to double check this with Chris probably.

A4. You're correct it would be metagaming to know the handseals for the release if they have no knowledge of the jutsu in the first place, unless they had seen it in character before (Actually seen it used by another RPer not some flashback NPC bs) so it's unlikely this will occur.

A5. You're correct any "absolute" damage will destroy the edo and leave it unusable. Additionally as I'm sure you know from the series they're also susceptible to sealing jutsu or techniques that directly target the soul, the reaper death seal being the most notable but this can also extend to things like Ronin kenjutsu possibly.

A6. I believe they are just restored each turn from any amount of damage, it doesn't make a difference they are just repaired at the start of each turn after taking damage. Unless of course that's damage they can't recover from or they're sealed before they repair.

A7. I believe CoT is one of the unique examples of something that can't be edo tensei'd because of thematic reasons, but in general only tier 4 and below bios can be edo tensei'd as far as I know, which would exclude CoT anyway due to them being tier 5, it would also exclude a bunch of advanced bios like the six paths ones and some Otsotsuki, you can check the tier list for the exact limitations.
Super, thanks for answering the questions :D

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Super, thanks for answering the questions :D
You're welcome, with that all said we can continue on with the rest of the list, there are a few good kinjutsu outside of Edo Tensei.

( Kinjutsu: Edo Fūmetsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Impure World Seal Destruction
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position and lack kinetic force.
Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.

( Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei ) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery. What this means it the user's Health is returned to 75% of his max health ( for example, if the user is a Jounin, he will be returned to 120 health). After a second use, the user is only returned to 50% of his maximum health.
Note: This technique may be used only twice per battle.

Same as before, give me a breakdown and ask any questions you may have.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're welcome, with that all said we can continue on with the rest of the list, there are a few good kinjutsu outside of Edo Tensei.

Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position and lack kinetic force.

Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery. What this means it the user's Health is returned to 75% of his max health ( for example, if the user is a Jounin, he will be returned to 120 health). After a second use, the user is only returned to 50% of his maximum health.

Same as before, give me a breakdown and ask any questions you may have.

Alright, the technique itself is pretty self-explanitory. You summon a coffin that uses spiritual arms to grab a target to another dimension? You may only escape it using space time. Now, there's no stating here that it's killing or even damaging the opponent but they are trapped in a dimension known as the netherworld. The technique itself is.. not super useful, because even if you seal someone down there in that dimension there's no technique for the user themselves to access it on demand, unless using the technique on themselves(i suppose) but that means they basically seal themselves there too unless the user of the technique possess S/T techniques. It's basically you lock someone into a dimension without escape - unless S/T is used.

This is a decent healing technique when a user has lost anatomy and therefore unable to use handseals or whatever to perform techniques. I feel like Yang possess greater healing overall but this one literally lets you regrow your own limbs and body by puking yourself out from yourself. Basically. This is what Orochimaru uses and just confirms his mom was a snake.. z.z'

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Alright, the technique itself is pretty self-explanitory. You summon a coffin that uses spiritual arms to grab a target to another dimension? You may only escape it using space time. Now, there's no stating here that it's killing or even damaging the opponent but they are trapped in a dimension known as the netherworld. The technique itself is.. not super useful, because even if you seal someone down there in that dimension there's no technique for the user themselves to access it on demand, unless using the technique on themselves(i suppose) but that means they basically seal themselves there too unless the user of the technique possess S/T techniques. It's basically you lock someone into a dimension without escape - unless S/T is used.

This is a decent healing technique when a user has lost anatomy and therefore unable to use handseals or whatever to perform techniques. I feel like Yang possess greater healing overall but this one literally lets you regrow your own limbs and body by puking yourself out from yourself. Basically. This is what Orochimaru uses and just confirms his mom was a snake.. z.z'
The first one is pretty useful if you're fighting something you can't kill, either through sheer strength difference or because it's immortal, like a jashinist or even an edo tensei, simply remove it from the fight by trapping it in another dimension. Same logic Naruto and Sasuke employed against Kaguya and probably what Momoshiki is about to do to them in the Boruto manga.

Oral rebirth is indeed inferior to Yang in terms of raw healing, however it holds the advantage in speed, Oral Rebirth can be used pretty quickly in comparison to Yang healing, which takes some time even when used through the modes. This can also be used to trick people in some situations by baiting them in to an easy target before healing yourself rapidly.

(Kinjutsu: Doro Ningyō) Forbidden Arts: Mud Golem
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Description:
The user will put his hands into the Bird handseal while releasing his chakra into the ground. Using the ground as a medium, the user will form from it, a copy of any ninja in contact with the ground that he so desires. The copies will initially be brown, similar to earthen statues, gradually transforming into virtually pitch perfect copies of the targets. These copies cannot talk though they can act on their own as long as the user keeps the handseal made and keeps fueling it with his chakra. The copies will be able to use any of the elements the target might be able to use but only up to S-Rank, drawing the needed chakra from the user. If contact with the ground is broken by the user or if he releases the handseal, the copies will crumble and be lost though the copies can still leap and break contact with the earth to fight.
Note: Can only make 1 copy of each target
Note: Usable once
Note: Copies last up to 5 turns or until the technique is ended by releasing the handseal
Note: While focusing on the technique, the user cannot mold his chakra for any other technique; doing so ends the technique
Note: Copies cannot use custom jutsu taught or owned by the target but can use his elemental KG or CE
(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Chakra: 5 per corpse (150) (-10 per turn)
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique" because it focuses upon using the earth itself as a medium to revive corpses. By utilising soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen present there in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrect a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or techniques at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy, capable of enduring little more than Taijutsu and D-Rank Ninjutsu. The amount of zombies raised is directly proportional to the chakra spent to search through the ground and awaken the corpse's remains. Some corpses may not be in a perfect state, being deteriorated or decomposed, in which case, earth will form the missing areas into functional parts. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust. The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all their skills from when alive, with the addition of a preset directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bound to the body nor can the user completely overcome the targets personality. In this case, the user needs access to both a large amount of chakra as well as the fresh, preserved corpse of the target. The limitation of this technique is that, while with Impure World Reincarnation one can summon the pre-prepared revived ninjas at any time and how many times one needs by summoning them, with this technique, the user can only use it once and cannot prepare it beforehand. This means that the user will either need to bring a sealed corpse and perform the technique in the midst of battle or perform it in a fallen enemy who will then be used for as long as is necessary. Another difference is that the revived ninja is not immune to damage and will not regenerate if damaged though injury is not enough to stop it and the corpse will continue to work and function while it has some way to do so. At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.
Note: The technique can only be used once.
Note: First version will produce how many corpses the user is willing to pay chakra for, all of which will last until destroyed.
Note: Second version can only be used in one corpse and requires access to a corpse which will not be usable anymore once the technique or the battle ends but that can last while chakra is fueled to sustain it or the technique is ended.
Note: In either cases, defeating the caster of the technique ends the technique.
Note: To use a corpse, the user must have sealed it in an official fight, approved by an RP Moderator, linking to which, upon reviving, is mandatory.

Next two, while we're here do you have medjutsu mastered?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first one is pretty useful if you're fighting something you can't kill, either through sheer strength difference or because it's immortal, like a jashinist or even an edo tensei, simply remove it from the fight by trapping it in another dimension. Same logic Naruto and Sasuke employed against Kaguya and probably what Momoshiki is about to do to them in the Boruto manga.

Oral rebirth is indeed inferior to Yang in terms of raw healing, however it holds the advantage in speed, Oral Rebirth can be used pretty quickly in comparison to Yang healing, which takes some time even when used through the modes. This can also be used to trick people in some situations by baiting them in to an easy target before healing yourself rapidly.
I have a better technique for those occasions which lets me control that character fully(unless it's a jinchuuriki). But yeah, point taken xD.

I was referring to the Touch of the Sun(if you have Yang or Yin/Yang mastery) - though yes this technique doesn't need you to have your hands intact to... touch yourself to place the technique upon you.

Description:
The user will put his hands into the Bird handseal while releasing his chakra into the ground. Using the ground as a medium, the user will form from it, a copy of any ninja in contact with the ground that he so desires. The copies will initially be brown, similar to earthen statues, gradually transforming into virtually pitch perfect copies of the targets. These copies cannot talk though they can act on their own as long as the user keeps the handseal made and keeps fueling it with his chakra. The copies will be able to use any of the elements the target might be able to use but only up to S-Rank, drawing the needed chakra from the user. If contact with the ground is broken by the user or if he releases the handseal, the copies will crumble and be lost though the copies can still leap and break contact with the earth to fight.
Note: Copies last up to 5 turns or until the technique is ended by releasing the handseal
Note: While focusing on the technique, the user cannot mold his chakra for any other technique; doing so ends the technique
Note: Copies cannot use custom jutsu taught or owned by the target but can use his elemental KG or CE

This is a pretty cool technique, you basically turn hostiles or other people into puppets using your own chakra channeled through the ground. I've never seen anyone use this technique though, but it sounds quite potential as you can even make use of advanced abilities of those you create a mud puppet out of. My only question would be what happens to the original person? Are they in stasis while the mud golem version of them roams around in the world? Could this also potentially be used with Change into Hell, giving the mud golem life?

(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique" because it focuses upon using the earth itself as a medium to revive corpses. By utilising soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen present there in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrect a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or techniques at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy, capable of enduring little more than Taijutsu and D-Rank Ninjutsu. The amount of zombies raised is directly proportional to the chakra spent to search through the ground and awaken the corpse's remains. Some corpses may not be in a perfect state, being deteriorated or decomposed, in which case, earth will form the missing areas into functional parts. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust. The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all their skills from when alive, with the addition of a preset directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bound to the body nor can the user completely overcome the targets personality. In this case, the user needs access to both a large amount of chakra as well as the fresh, preserved corpse of the target. The limitation of this technique is that, while with Impure World Reincarnation one can summon the pre-prepared revived ninjas at any time and how many times one needs by summoning them, with this technique, the user can only use it once and cannot prepare it beforehand. This means that the user will either need to bring a sealed corpse and perform the technique in the midst of battle or perform it in a fallen enemy who will then be used for as long as is necessary. Another difference is that the revived ninja is not immune to damage and will not regenerate if damaged though injury is not enough to stop it and the corpse will continue to work and function while it has some way to do so. At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.
Note: First version will produce how many corpses the user is willing to pay chakra for, all of which will last until destroyed.
Note: Second version can only be used in one corpse and requires access to a corpse which will not be usable anymore once the technique or the battle ends but that can last while chakra is fueled to sustain it or the technique is ended.
Note: In either cases, defeating the caster of the technique ends the technique.
Note: To use a corpse, the user must have sealed it in an official fight, approved by an RP Moderator, linking to which, upon reviving, is mandatory.

A very situational technique and it feels like metagaming is needed to even perform the technique UNLESS your bio has been part in a massive battle. Now, there are a few landmarks where there is stated in their history that there are countless corpses in the soil - which in that case, this technique can be very grand. The zombies themselves aren't too potential and are basically destroyed rather easily and cannot perform any ninja skills at all(?). There is another function to the technique, a boot-leg edo tensei i should say. The user can focus the technique on a single corpse that is fresh and resurrect it to a perfect state, able to use all of their abilities but it's only usable once and unlike Edo Tensei, that version is hard to use pre-battle because unlike Edo Tensei, the corpse needs to be fresh to work. The corpse can also not regenerate, unlike Edo Tensei and have much higher personality influence from their previous life which potentially makes them harder to control.

Also no, i do not have Med Jutsu.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I have a better technique for those occasions which lets me control that character fully(unless it's a jinchuuriki). But yeah, point taken xD.

I was referring to the Touch of the Sun(if you have Yang or Yin/Yang mastery) - though yes this technique doesn't need you to have your hands intact to... touch yourself to place the technique upon you.

Description:

This is a pretty cool technique, you basically turn hostiles or other people into puppets using your own chakra channeled through the ground. I've never seen anyone use this technique though, but it sounds quite potential as you can even make use of advanced abilities of those you create a mud puppet out of. My only question would be what happens to the original person? Are they in stasis while the mud golem version of them roams around in the world? Could this also potentially be used with Change into Hell, giving the mud golem life?

A very situational technique and it feels like metagaming is needed to even perform the technique UNLESS your bio has been part in a massive battle. Now, there are a few landmarks where there is stated in their history that there are countless corpses in the soil - which in that case, this technique can be very grand. The zombies themselves aren't too potential and are basically destroyed rather easily and cannot perform any ninja skills at all(?). There is another function to the technique, a boot-leg edo tensei i should say. The user can focus the technique on a single corpse that is fresh and resurrect it to a perfect state, able to use all of their abilities but it's only usable once and unlike Edo Tensei, that version is hard to use pre-battle because unlike Edo Tensei, the corpse needs to be fresh to work. The corpse can also not regenerate, unlike Edo Tensei and have much higher personality influence from their previous life which potentially makes them harder to control.

Also no, i do not have Med Jutsu.
In regards to yang healing, touch of the sun specifically, it takes time to occur which is the main weakness of yang healing. You need to maintain contact with the area and heal it over a considerable timeframe slot. It's not hugely suited to combat healing even though it's healing capability is huge. That's where techniques like oral rebirth or the white strength seal get the advantage, speed and efficiency.

The first golem I believe yes you could bring it to life using Yang release which would make it last indefinitely instead of having a turn limit, it may also remove the restriction about focusing on sustaining it, since it would no longer need sustaining, as for the person who is copied no I don't think it will impede the victim in any way because it's not actually taking their body over it's creating a copy of them only.

The last technique you pretty much hit the nail on the head, it's a very niche technique and will only function in certain places in the NW, that being said it is a cool one nonetheless if you can pull it off, since you don't have medjutsu I can't teach you the med/kin, so that completes the training for now, until you get Med then we can finish up.

• Love
Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In regards to yang healing, touch of the sun specifically, it takes time to occur which is the main weakness of yang healing. You need to maintain contact with the area and heal it over a considerable timeframe slot. It's not hugely suited to combat healing even though it's healing capability is huge. That's where techniques like oral rebirth or the white strength seal get the advantage, speed and efficiency.

The first golem I believe yes you could bring it to life using Yang release which would make it last indefinitely instead of having a turn limit, it may also remove the restriction about focusing on sustaining it, since it would no longer need sustaining, as for the person who is copied no I don't think it will impede the victim in any way because it's not actually taking their body over it's creating a copy of them only.

The last technique you pretty much hit the nail on the head, it's a very niche technique and will only function in certain places in the NW, that being said it is a cool one nonetheless if you can pull it off, since you don't have medjutsu I can't teach you the med/kin, so that completes the training for now, until you get Med then we can finish up.
All good, thanks for the answers and clarifications brother ^^ - I'll tag you when i get Med >_O

Reactions: Arthorius