Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney awaits for Sensei and hopes that he's in a good mood and that his back isn't hurting. His age was formidable and even though he did look very young for his age, it was obvious that he was old. Old age may be a physical barrier but definitely not a psychical. He was the wisest person Barney met and he taught him almost everything he knew. It was time to conclude the training with the pinnacle of arts; the Forbidden arts.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*materializes out of nowhere just because he's awesome, much more awesome than his noone pupil*

Ohai! Now, Forbidden stuff...why is it forbidden? What exactly is Kinjutsu? Tell me everything you know while I pretend I care about your feelings or something by sprouting out encouraging words like "Go!" and "well done, keep it up".

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*materializes out of nowhere just because he's awesome, much more awesome than his noone pupil*

Ohai! Now, Forbidden stuff...why is it forbidden? What exactly is Kinjutsu? Tell me everything you know while I pretend I care about your feelings or something by sprouting out encouraging words like "Go!" and "well done, keep it up".
Feelings? Sound like italian pasta. Are those served cold?

Kinjutsu are forbidden techniques that put a huge restraint on the user. They are techniques that can kill the user of the techniques and they even violate the laws of nature by bringing dead people back to life. They are different from forbidden ranked techniques because forbidden rank doesn't cause irreparable damage and isn't likely to kill the user because they are not so powerful. Kinjutsu techniques can also affect a large area and destroy whole villages. Because they are forbidden only a few people can use them and the most famous kinjutsu users are Orochimaru and Kabuto.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, because you don't have an Orochimaru bio, the Kinjutsu you can learn is limited.

Lets start with the first one:

( Kinjutsu: Edo Fūmetsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Impure World Seal Destruction
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position
Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.

A simple offensive technique. You clap your hands, summoning a coffin near your opponent. As it opens, from it ghostly arms reach out and catch the opponent. If he is caught, he cannot move or react. The arms will drag him inside the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension where you can only escape with S/T techniques.

Now, any idea of how to escape once caught or how to avoid getting caught?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, because you don't have an Orochimaru bio, the Kinjutsu you can learn is limited.

Lets start with the first one:

( Kinjutsu: Edo Fūmetsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Impure World Seal Destruction
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position
Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.

A simple offensive technique. You clap your hands, summoning a coffin near your opponent. As it opens, from it ghostly arms reach out and catch the opponent. If he is caught, he cannot move or react. The arms will drag him inside the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension where you can only escape with S/T techniques.

Now, any idea of how to escape once caught or how to avoid getting caught?
Well, as mentioned, once you're caught only S/T can get you out of it. No other ideas are coming to my mind. And avoiding could be done with multiple trajectory/position changing techniques. I'm wondering if the arms and the coffin can be destroyed/damaged with other techniques. If so, that would be a good way to avoid getting caught, too.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The arms can't be destroyed. Also, once caught you can't move so no handseals or nothing. Enve if you burst chakra or something, nothing will destroy the arms and end the technique. Only real way to escape once caught is ST.

Now, how would you best use this in battle?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The arms can't be destroyed. Also, once caught you can't move so no handseals or nothing. Enve if you burst chakra or something, nothing will destroy the arms and end the technique. Only real way to escape once caught is ST.

Now, how would you best use this in battle?
Since they can't be destroyed and it's impossible to escape without S/T, this is a perfect finishing technique. Once I'm sure I have the opponent cornered and in a check-mate, I would use this technique. I believe that I can achieve that by using distractions and/or genjutsu that can give me enough time to execute the technique. I could also use advantage of a moving target and his momentum. Depending on the situation it might be hard for him to change his trajectory thus moving directly into the coffin.

I also have a question. The coffin can clearly be made anywhere on the field but with the arms reach of only short range. Can I summon the coffin directly next to/behind the opponent to reduce the travel time of the arms even more?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since they can't be destroyed and it's impossible to escape without S/T, this is a perfect finishing technique. Once I'm sure I have the opponent cornered and in a check-mate, I would use this technique. I believe that I can achieve that by using distractions and/or genjutsu that can give me enough time to execute the technique. I could also use advantage of a moving target and his momentum. Depending on the situation it might be hard for him to change his trajectory thus moving directly into the coffin.

I also have a question. The coffin can clearly be made anywhere on the field but with the arms reach of only short range. Can I summon the coffin directly next to/behind the opponent to reduce the travel time of the arms even more?
Bolded is for me the best usage.

The coffin will materialize in any solid surface where the "portal" for it can appear and from which it will rise. But it can never be made like 10cms away from your opponent. Think of a reaosnable distance like 1 or 2 meters, which will always allow your opponent some sort of counter in a normal situation. The technique, even if seemingly powerful, its more about the placing and the timing than anything else. Its powerful yes but useless if you don't set it up correctly.

Questions before we move on?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bolded is for me the best usage.

The coffin will materialize in any solid surface where the "portal" for it can appear and from which it will rise. But it can never be made like 10cms away from your opponent. Think of a reaosnable distance like 1 or 2 meters, which will always allow your opponent some sort of counter in a normal situation. The technique, even if seemingly powerful, its more about the placing and the timing than anything else. Its powerful yes but useless if you don't set it up correctly.

Questions before we move on?
Right. That covers it. No more questions.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kinjutsu: Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Multiple Shadow Clones Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 150
Damage: N/A
Description:
This technique is essentially a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a maximum of 4 clones, it creates up to 8 shadow clones of the user. This is considered a kinjutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Each clone is equal to the ones created by the original, simpler technique and can use all the techniques the user can.*
Note: Usable only once per battle, disabling the further use of shadow clones for the rest of the match.

Ahh...the well known Multiple Shadow Clone technique. what can I say about this that hasn't been said before? In our RP its probably, currently (that will change a bit) the strongest techniwque besides Edo Tensei. You instantly become an army of up to 9 yous. You can easily out maneuveur and over power most single enemies.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kinjutsu: Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Multiple Shadow Clones Technique
Chakra: 150
Damage: N/A
Description:
This technique is essentially a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a maximum of 4 clones, it creates up to 8 shadow clones of the user. This is considered a kinjutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Each clone is equal to the ones created by the original, simpler technique and can use all the techniques the user can.*
Note: Usable only once per battle, disabling the further use of shadow clones for the rest of the match.

Ahh...the well known Multiple Shadow Clone technique. what can I say about this that hasn't been said before? In our RP its probably, currently (that will change a bit) the strongest techniwque besides Edo Tensei. You instantly become an army of up to 9 yous. You can easily out maneuveur and over power most single enemies.
Yeah, that's seriously awesome. I'd like to clarify a few things once more, just for the sake of it. Everything prior to the multiplication is passed onto the clones (modes, genjutsu, etc), right? Is the chakra split evenly? I feel as if that is the biggest reason for it being Kinjutsu because it lowers the users chakra to a drastic point where its dangerous for the user to use techniques. That's basically everyone with 200 chakra points. I agree that it shouldn't be too hard to outmaneuver the opponent but in terms of raw chakra points, it's dangerous. Also, do the chakra points return to the user upon dispersion or are they lost?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, it all carries over. As for chakra points, for now, you have lets say 1000 chakra points. When you make clones, anything you guys use count towards those 1000 chakra points. There is no individual set for each entity. However, there have been many suggestions to fix this and make it so that each clone you make will have its separate chakra pool which is the result of your evenly division of chakra.

Now, considering you make 9 clones you can see how limited you'd become.

No, no reasonable or big enough quantity of chakra returns to you. A small amount, yes which carries your knowledge but not enough to be of any use in terms of restoring your chakra pool.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, it all carries over. As for chakra points, for now, you have lets say 1000 chakra points. When you make clones, anything you guys use count towards those 1000 chakra points. There is no individual set for each entity. However, there have been many suggestions to fix this and make it so that each clone you make will have its separate chakra pool which is the result of your evenly division of chakra.

Now, considering you make 9 clones you can see how limited you'd become.

No, no reasonable or big enough quantity of chakra returns to you. A small amount, yes which carries your knowledge but not enough to be of any use in terms of restoring your chakra pool.
Alright, if the chakra pool is the same then restoring the chakra upon dispersion doesn't mean too much. I'm fine with that. No further questions, you may proceed.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, now a small sequence of Q&A: Life. What is life in narutoverse and what dimensions do you consider it to have?
Not really sure what I should focus on. It's a quite wide subject. Life in narutoverse is a dimension where all living beings are kept and where they are subject to all normal laws of physics and mother nature. Basically, we're mortals and once we get old or get injured badly we die. This brings up the next dimension where dead people are kept. Once you die your body is still present in the living world but your soul leaves your body. Now as we've seen in the anime there appears to be another dimension or possibly even more dimensions depending on the users. Obito and Kakashi use their Kamui to access an alternate dimension where they can transport objects and their bodies but it's closely connected to the living dimension. I believe it's a parallel dimension with the living dimension. This also applies for most fuuinjutsu techniques. As seen with most sealing techniques, they can seal objects and bodies into an "unknown" dimension using the scroll as a gateway between those dimensions and depending on the need, the user can use the chakra to retrieve those objects into the living dimension.

I hope I understood correctly what you wanted from me, if not sorry.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually wanted something more about Life as in what means to be alive in narutoverse. Dimensions as in the various aspects of it, not literally the dimensions of reality and the netherworld and what not.

When we consider things like Uchiha Madara's ability to live 100+ years or Kakuzu or even Hidan's immortality, its clear that Life in narutoverse is different than in reality; its sustained by different factors and variables. Considering what you know about chakra, energy, etc, what is Life in narutoverse? Its ok if you dont know but I wanted to know if you could try and guess since the next technique, Edo Tensei, revolves around life and death and its different meanings and applications

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually wanted something more about Life as in what means to be alive in narutoverse. Dimensions as in the various aspects of it, not literally the dimensions of reality and the netherworld and what not.

When we consider things like Uchiha Madara's ability to live 100+ years or Kakuzu or even Hidan's immortality, its clear that Life in narutoverse is different than in reality; its sustained by different factors and variables. Considering what you know about chakra, energy, etc, what is Life in narutoverse? Its ok if you dont know but I wanted to know if you could try and guess since the next technique, Edo Tensei, revolves around life and death and its different meanings and applications
Let's try again. So basically, life revolves around chakra and our life energy, libido and stamina. I believe that chakra ages together with our bodies and that it can come to a point where it's too weak to be the life sustaining source thus resulting in death. The fact that proves this was Madara (as you've mentioned). He managed to live for so long because he was draining chakra from the Gedo statue thus replenishing his own "weak" chakra and managing to stay alive. A similar situation can be applied for Kakuzu too. He has multiple hearts that have stored portions of chakra within them and when one of his hearts is destroyed he still has the other hearts that act as the life sources. Only after all the hearts are destroyed can he be killed which basically means that as long as he has chakra he can be alive. This clearly shows that chakra is essential for life and that death and life are basically presence and absence of chakra.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, this is how I see life in Narutoverse. Sentient Life that is.

You have 2 energies that awaken inside a being when its born: Physical and Spiritual. Both grow as the being's mind and body grows. Yin and Yang, they represent the two dimensions of a living being: body and soul. Now, one cannot exist without the other. You cannot have a body without a soul and consider it living nor a soul without a body for the same consideration.

So, each of us, living, have 2 things binding us to that condition. The body is linked to our own lifeforce, stamina, etc. As we grow old, it grows stronger until it peaks, to then slowly wither away as your body ages and weakens. The spirit is your soul, your conscious essence, your spirit. It grows stronger as you grow more aware of your surroundings and the world and as you cultivate knowledge and wisdom. Now, normally, the spirit also peaks in strength at a given time but the peak differs from the peak your body reaches. It has nothing to do with age or maturity. Your spirit peaks at the point where it considers itself to have been stronger, fullfilling its own purpose; it peaks the moment your spirit has consciously considered to be your best. It sometimes can peak very early in life or at times in old age. One example was Chyio who peaked in an advanced age by finally being able to recognize that the world had changed and peace was possible between shinobi nations.

So, if you consider the above, Life is directly proportional to your chakra and its strength or chakra can be seen as a reflex of your life force and existence. They are linked in a way that prevents us from detaching one from the other. You can either say that people die because their chakra eventually weakens or that their chakra weakens as they die.

Now, the body decays and withers away, giving its energy back to nature to nurture other beings and potentiate other life. Your spirit on the other hand progresses forwards, detaching itself from your body and roaming free in the limbo until it passes on to the other side; to heaven if you want.

Death is then nothing more than separating both sides of the coin: the body and the spirit.

With me so far?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, this is how I see life in Narutoverse. Sentient Life that is.

You have 2 energies that awaken inside a being when its born: Physical and Spiritual. Both grow as the being's mind and body grows. Yin and Yang, they represent the two dimensions of a living being: body and soul. Now, one cannot exist without the other. You cannot have a body without a soul and consider it living nor a soul without a body for the same consideration.

So, each of us, living, have 2 things binding us to that condition. The body is linked to our own lifeforce, stamina, etc. As we grow old, it grows stronger until it peaks, to then slowly wither away as your body ages and weakens. The spirit is your soul, your conscious essence, your spirit. It grows stronger as you grow more aware of your surroundings and the world and as you cultivate knowledge and wisdom. Now, normally, the spirit also peaks in strength at a given time but the peak differs from the peak your body reaches. It has nothing to do with age or maturity. Your spirit peaks at the point where it considers itself to have been stronger, fullfilling its own purpose; it peaks the moment your spirit has consciously considered to be your best. It sometimes can peak very early in life or at times in old age. One example was Chyio who peaked in an advanced age by finally being able to recognize that the world had changed and peace was possible between shinobi nations.

So, if you consider the above, Life is directly proportional to your chakra and its strength or chakra can be seen as a reflex of your life force and existence. They are linked in a way that prevents us from detaching one from the other. You can either say that people die because their chakra eventually weakens or that their chakra weakens as they die.

Now, the body decays and withers away, giving its energy back to nature to nurture other beings and potentiate other life. Your spirit on the other hand progresses forwards, detaching itself from your body and roaming free in the limbo until it passes on to the other side; to heaven if you want.

Death is then nothing more than separating both sides of the coin: the body and the spirit.

With me so far?
I'm extremely sorry for the massive delay. I knew I forgot to reply to this but I simply couldn't get the time to do it. Shame on me, I should've pointed those out, body and mind. Yes, I understand what you're saying and I'm getting a clearer picture of where this is going.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, the technique we are going to learn, or in this case, you, is Impure World Resurrection or Edo Tensei. Its a technique which allows you to revive dead people.

So, if death is the separation of both body and soul and its the soul that contains oneself, the conscious being, to revive someone you need to be able to call upon that soul and bring it back to life. The soul, however, cannot exist on this plane without a vessel, in this case, a body. You cannot simply call upon a soul as it cannot exist in the tangible physical world. It can, however, manifest itself inside an organic body to roam the physical world.

This said, the technique breaks death by forcefully joining both body and soul. However, there is a limitation to this: the soul is eternal but the body is not. And the body can only function as a vessel for the soul if its alive. The issue is that the body is only alive, while its harboring a soul.

There are also other problems, one of which is how to call upon the soul. The soul departs the physical world and goes into the other world, one which is not accessible to us.

Edo Tensei is then not only complex but incredibly ingenius.

The first step you need to take is to gather a "bait" for the soul. This bait is basically a physical manifestation of the soul in this world. How do you find something like that? Well, in other words, its simply flesh from the soul's original body. This "blood" will serve as the calling card for the soul; its how the soul will be once more drawn to the physical world.

The second step is to find a viable, suitable body. Now, how can this be done? You need a living sacrifice. A dead body would be dead and thus unable to house a soul. So you need a living one. Then its a case of substituting the soul of the sacrifice with that of the person you're reviving in a forceful way. The body doesn't die because its never without a soul; one is swapped with the other.

Once this is done, the final step is accomplished, with ash and dust encasing the sacrifice in a way that mimics perfectly the appearance of the original person revived right before you put inside it a tag that enables full mental control over the sacrifice.

The ritual is very complex and requires you to take the "blood" sample, smearing it on a scroll with these markings and sealing inscriptions *shows them* and slamming your hands on the ground with the blood sample. A complex array of sealing markings will spread around the sacrifice as the soul of the revived person is summoned from the other world. The soul eventually is swapped and the ninja revived. The ash and dust encases the sacrifice and the ritual is done once you put the talisman for obedience inside its head. The revived soul is then stored in a casket which you can summon from the ground when needed in battle. Note, however, that keeping an edo tensei on the field consumes a lot of chakra every turn such is the effort to sustain it.

Now, because the soul and the body are technically both dead, the end result cannot be killed. The soul is dead as its original body already died. And the body is also dead as its not bound to its original soul. Yet they are still in the physical world, alive. This unholy bound between both sides makes an Edo Tensei Revived Ninja impossible to kill. The technique will simply forcefully regenerate any damage done to the revived soul. Not only that but as its dead, there is no limit to how much chakra it can use. It cannot tire as well. Nor can it be poisoned or damaged by organic means like disease.

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per ressurrection per turn)
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 2 KGs or one special biography in the battle field at a given time, including the users own living bio.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Tobirama, Orochimaru and Kabuto bios can summon up to 3 revived souls while all other bios can only summon one.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle.

Questions?