Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Occult Sanskrit Hebrew Linguistic Symbolism

You must be registered for see medias

Still peeked my interest after having viewed it years ago

"There was no aryan invasion of India because there's no such thing as an aryan race. "Arya" is Sanskrit which means 'way of the life of the hindu'. Aryans and Dravidians aren't racist but brothers in Vedicism as Tamils are to the Indians."

Thoughts?

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets say i created a fuckeed up bullshit in 2020 and told it to other naive pipole tis fvvcuked up bs is just seed ...teh naive pipole take teh bait and they believe in my fvvcked up bullshit..then they inherit that belief to their descendents.....with flow of time teh descendents will make teh 2020 bs make perfect sense...so in year3000 teh fvvcked up bullshit seed has become giant tree...and tis giant bs treee gives birth to special apples ...pipole eat these apples and guess what they poop????..they poop truth from their asses!!!..

thats how pipole praise teh apples even tho they are pure BS...

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't get into this...This is false info..Hinduism isn't a singular religion...Sanatan is..There are various gods and various ways to pray in Sanatan Dharma...Dharma is a way of life where you have to follow the life which is opposite to the Forest way of living(Which is strong animals kills the weak for living Or you could say Jungle raaj)...Its a very complicated thing if you're not a Indian I recommend you to stay away from this cause you won't get it even Indians themselves don't get it..You need to study in order to Understand Sanatan Dharma..

Reactions: Chikombo

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't get into this...This is false info..Hinduism isn't a singular religion...Sanatan is..There are various gods and various ways to pray in Sanatan Dharma...Dharma is a way of life where you have to follow the life which is opposite to the Forest way of living(Which is strong animals kills the weak for living Or you could say Jungle raaj)...Its a very complicated thing if you're not a Indian I recommend you to stay away from this cause you won't get it even Indians themselves don't get it..You need to study in order to Understand Sanatan Dharma..
It doesn't have to be complicated though. Obviously I can't read Sanskrit so I was wondering if any of you do. But so far, there are many phonetic similarities between sanskrit and many other languages and religious scripts. Have you actually watched the video though?

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't have to be complicated though. Obviously I can't read Sanskrit so I was wondering if any of you do. But so far, there are many phonetic similarities between sanskrit and many other languages and religious scripts. Have you actually watched the video though?
Sanskrit language have similarities to other languages..Infact it is said all the other languages came from sanskrit...Yes I can read sanskrit.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sanskrit language have similarities to other languages..Infact it is said all the other languages came from sanskrit...Yes I can read sanskrit.
That's exactly what the whole video is about. To show the similarities between sanskrit and other languages and religious foundations. So, if you can read Sanskrit perhaps take your time for a more substantial reply. I would be interested

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"There was no aryan invasion of India because there's no such thing as an aryan race. "Arya" is Sanskrit which means 'way of the life of the hindu'. Aryans and Dravidians aren't racist but brothers in Vedicism as Tamils are to the Indians."

Thoughts?
Aryan invasion theory was BS . Even it's supporters have changed it "Aryan Invasion theory " to "Aryan Migration Theory" because they couldn't back up the claim of "invasion". A lot more excavation has been done since the theory first came up. A lot more sites have been found since as well and the area of civilization was much wider than they first thought. River Saraswati's route is mapped. The topography and climate change made it disappear and that lead to decline of the Indus civilization in some areas but it's people and traditions survived. So there is less and less support for the original theory. Yes Arya does not denote any race and Aryan Dravidian divide is more of a political myth.

Thing is, that the topic is so much politicized and historians being political ideologists too, that we are no likely to ever have a definite answer... if such a thing is even possible.

what's a stretch precisely? The notion that all languages/linguistics have their roots trace back to sanskrit?
Sanskrit is one of the most ancient languages. It's certainly the first one to get structured and definitive grammar back between 7th to 5 th century BCE. Panini who wrote treaties of the Sanskrit grammar has been considered the "first descriptive linguist", and even labelled as “the father of linguistics”. Most of the Indian languages have their roots from it. Yes, there are lots of linguistic connections and similarity of words around the world.

Similarities with several common words like Matri and mater, Pitri and Pater, Agni and Ignis etc exist and that similarity was the reason to start the study itself. Saying that:

# I do not know of any connection of the word Kali with the word Caliphate. Caliphate comes from Khalif meaning successor and is a title for Islamic leader, as far as I know. Kali is feminine form of Kal (Time), also called as Mahakali (Great Time). Mahakal, a form of Shiva, is Time personified. Time being ultimate destroyer and the force bringing changes in nature. She is also known as Kalratri (Time of night) or Karali(fierce one) and similar epithets and as one of the forms of Parvati/Gauri, concert of Shiva. Two words ( caliphate and Kali) seem too distinct to make a linguistic connection.

# The word California comes from a Spanish Novel. While no one knows how the writer came up with it, the most likely originates from the word "Khalif" seeing Spain's history, and story of the novel itself. The queen Calafia is a Muslim, joins crussade and ends up converting to Christianity. Makes no sense to be connected to goddess Kali. The word is relatively modern in it's origin anyway.

# Curious as the shape of the frame maybe, Black stone in Kaba doesn't even seem to be in 7 but 9 pieces, in that picture.... Regardless, it's in pieces because it was damaged in some war between different faction in the region so they put it back that way as I read somewhere. Meaning it was not magically broken in 7 pieces due to some connection with Shiva. Number 7 is not particularly connected with Shiva either.

# The word Canada- again no. The word most likely originates from Kannata ( settlement/land): .

# Maya is not a concert of Shiva. It's a magical power of a sort and also an epithet for Goddess Lakshmi, concert of Vishnu.

# No, Krishna doesn't mean anointed one. Krishna is a reference to his dark skin tone. The phase of waning moon is call Krishna Paksh. Christianity may have taken some tips from Budhists- there clergy system certainly seems to be inspired from it. And Ashoka is said to have sent Buddhist missionaries to Syria, Egypt and Greece beginning in 250 BCE. But that's that.

I'm no linguist and I do not have time to follow the whole video either. But these kind of mistakes jump out and that's why I said it's a stretch. Some of the claims can be validated but some other fall in to category of assumptions and leap of faith. And such random assertions hurt the whole argument in turn.

If you rely for alternate view there are better videos on the topic.

Edit: I must add a disclaimer here :
It's a topic where I don't know much. I can read Sanskrit and understand the meaning if I make an effort ( a lot of effort depending upon how complicated the text is). But I am not at the level to make linguistic connections like the ones made here. I'm going by the context and meaning of the words I am aware of.

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aryan invasion theory was BS . Even it's supporters have changed it "Aryan Invasion theory " to "Aryan Migration Theory" because they couldn't back up the claim of "invasion". A lot more excavation has been done since the theory first came up. A lot more sites have been found since as well and the area of civilization was much wider than they first thought. River Saraswati's route is mapped. The topography and climate change made it disappear and that lead to decline of the Indus civilization in some areas but it's people and traditions survived. So there is less and less support for the original theory. Yes Arya does not denote any race and Aryan Dravidian divide is more of a political myth.

Thing is, that the topic is so much politicized and historians being political ideologists too, that we are no likely to ever have an definite answer... if such a thing is even possible.

Sanskrit is one of the most ancient languages. It's certainly the first one to get structured and definitive grammar back between 7th to 5 th century BCE. Panini who wrote treaties of the Sanskrit grammar has been considered the "first descriptive linguist", and even labelled as “the father of linguistics”. Most of the Indian languages have their roots from it. Yes, there are lots of linguistic connections and similarity of words around the world.

Similarities with several common words like Matri and mater, Pitri and Pater, Agni and Ignis etc exist and that similarity was the reason to start the study itself. Saying that:

# I do not see any connection of the word Kali with the word Caliphate. Caliphate comes from Khalif meaning successor and is a title for Islamic leader, as far as I know. Kali is feminine form of Kal (time), also called as Mahakali (Great Time). Mahakal, a form of Shiva, is Time personified. Time being ultimate destroyer and the force bringing changes in nature. She is also known as Kalratri (Time of night) or Karali(fierce one) and similar epithets and as one of the forms of Parvati/Gauri, concert of Shiva. Two words ( caliphate and Kali) are too distinct to make a linguistic connection.

# The word California comes from a Spanish Novel. While no one knows how the writer came up with it, the most likely originates from the word "Khalif" seeing Spain's history, and story of the novel itself. The queen Calafia is a Muslim, joins crussade and ends up converting to Christianity. Makes no sense to be connected to goddess Kali. The word is relatively modern in it's origin anyway.

# Curious as the shape of the frame maybe, Black stone in Kaba doesn't even seem to be in 7 but 9 pieces, in that picture.... Regardless, it's in pieces because it was damaged in some war between different faction in the region so they put it back that way as I read somewhere. Meaning it was not magically broken in 7 pieces due to some connection with Shiva. Number 7 is not particularly connected with Shiva either.

# The word Canada- again no. The word most likely originates from Kannata ( settlement/land): .

# Maya is not a concert of Shiva. It's a magical power of a sort and also an epithet for Goddess Lakshmi, concert of Vishnu.

# No, Krishna doesn't mean anointed one. Krishna is a reference to his dark skin tone. The phase of waning moon is call Krishna Paksh. Christianity may have taken some tips from Budhists- there clergy system certainly seems to be inspired from it. And Ashoka is said to have sent Buddhist missionaries to Syria, Egypt and Greece beginning in 250 BCE. But that's that.

I'm no linguist and I do not have time to follow the whole video either. But this kind of mistakes jump out and that's why I said it's a stretch. Some of the claims can be validated but some other fall in to category of assumptions and leap of faith. And such random assertions hurt the whole argument in turn.

If you rely for alternate view there are better videos on the topic.
(hmmm good read)

The part about California was also one I raised an eyebrow at albeit most claims were phonetically comparable. An actual historical link wasn't made in all cases. You got a point there

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets say i created a fuckeed up bullshit in 2020 and told it to other naive pipole tis fvvcuked up bs is just seed ...teh naive pipole take teh bait and they believe in my fvvcked up bullshit..then they inherit that belief to their descendents.....with flow of time teh descendents will make teh 2020 bs make perfect sense...so in year3000 teh fvvcked up bullshit seed has become giant tree...and tis giant bs treee gives birth to special apples ...pipole eat these apples and guess what they poop????..they poop truth from their asses!!!..

this is actually a really intelligent post lmfao

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The part about California was also one I raised an eyebrow at albeit most claims were phonetically comparable. An actual historical link wasn't made in all cases. You got a point there
Well, seeing we are on a site where we make theories like "future Sasuke"? And we do not know exactly when the novel was written, I may try to connect it with Kali: during the lifetime of the writer, Vasco Da Gama had reached India and landed at Calicut India. The fleet arrived in Kappadu near Kozhikode (Calicut), in Malabar Coast (present day Kerala state of India), on 20 May 1498 and it was a big deal to find a sea route to India, being first to link Europe and Asia by an ocean route. Novel was published in 1510, 5 years after writer's death it seems. Name Calicut indeed comes from Kali. And just might have given writer an idea to make his own spin too. Of course it's a very remote possibility ( very nth) and only partial inspiration at best and not really a linguistic one. But when we are making theories for fun....

• Haha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, seeing we are on a site where we make theories like "future Sasuke"? And we do not know exactly when the novel was written, I may try to connect it with Kali: during the lifetime of the writer, Vasco Da Gama had reached in India and landed in Calicut India. The fleet arrived in Kappadu near Kozhikode (Calicut), in Malabar Coast (present day Kerala state of India), on 20 May 1498 and it was a big deal to find a sea route to India, being first to link Europe and Asia by an ocean route. Novel was published in 1510, 5 years after writer's death it seems. Name Calicut indeed comes from Kali. And just might have given writer an idea to make his own spin too. Of course it's a very remote possibility ( very nth) and only partial inspiration at best and not really a linguistic one. But when we are making theories for fun....
i really laughted this time...

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Minabro greatest of poets and philosophersXD

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't europeans come from india or something?
Caucuses, split off into 3 branches

Indo-European
Indo-Iranian (also another word for Aryan)
Indo-Aryan (North Indians/Pakistanis mainly)

Collectively referred to as the Caucasoid race and the people (Aryans as a whole) are a mix of those to a degree.

Then ancient Kushans (White) of China came into India , Bactrian kingdom of Afghanistan and most of Pakistan was Greeco dominant, the scythians were an indo-europeans (nomadic) migrated into India and also had their own kingdom. Many of the people's were assimilated into North/West Indian Aryans.

Maybe there was an early migration out, then back in but all of that is speculative.

Reactions: Chikombo

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, seeing we are on a site where we make theories like "future Sasuke"? And we do not know exactly when the novel was written, I may try to connect it with Kali: during the lifetime of the writer, Vasco Da Gama had reached India and landed at Calicut India. The fleet arrived in Kappadu near Kozhikode (Calicut), in Malabar Coast (present day Kerala state of India), on 20 May 1498 and it was a big deal to find a sea route to India, being first to link Europe and Asia by an ocean route. Novel was published in 1510, 5 years after writer's death it seems. Name Calicut indeed comes from Kali. And just might have given writer an idea to make his own spin too. Of course it's a very remote possibility ( very nth) and only partial inspiration at best and not really a linguistic one. But when we are making theories for fun....
Very interesting read, thank you.