Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen said something about allowing the Jyuubi to eat him. I had to go back and read that line again just to make sure I understood it correctly. Just a few pages before that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were shown. This may appear unrelated but Momoshiki actually ate Kinshiki and now Jigen is talking about letting the Jyuubi eat him. We know that the Jyuubi was once fused with Kaguya. Im not sure if Jigen was talking to the remnant of the Jyuubi or if the rest of it is still sealed inside of Kaguya.
Sasuke seems to have stumbled upon a place that is central to the purpose that the Otsutsuki came to earth for. I just dont get why they need Kawaki to be a "vessel" if they already have the power of the ten tails. Unless they were gonna sacrifice him to revive Kaguya. Her will is still fused somewhere inside the Jyuubi even though she has been sealed. But maybe the purpose isnt to revive her but to replace her.
There were 3 pairs of seals at that site. This implies that there are two more Otsutsuki that came to earth. The first one's that come to mind are Hamura and Hagoromo that would explain why their seals were destroyed.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen said something about allowing the Jyuubi to eat him. I had to go back and read that line again just to make sure I understood it correctly. Just a few pages before that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were shown. This may appear unrelated but Momoshiki actually ate Kinshiki and now Jigen is talking about letting the Jyuubi eat him. We know that the Jyuubi was once fused with Kaguya. Im not sure if Jigen was talking to the remnant of the Jyuubi or if the rest of it is still sealed inside of Kaguya.
Sasuke seems to have stumbled upon a place that is central to the purpose that the Otsutsuki came to earth for. I just dont get why they need Kawaki to be a "vessel" if they already have the power of the ten tails. Unless they were gonna sacrifice him to revive Kaguya. Her will is still fused somewhere inside the Jyuubi even though she has been sealed. But maybe the purpose isnt to revive her but to replace her.
There were 3 pairs of seals at that site. This implies that there are two more Otsutsuki that came to earth. The first one's that come to mind are Hamura and Hagoromo that would explain why their seals were destroyed.
Hagoromo and Hamura aren’t alien Otsutsuki so they wouldn’t be on that tablet. It would have to be Urashiki and someone else, that’s assuming that Urashiki is canon to the story.

Upon further inspection, it also appears that upper symbol displayed the Otsutsuki that was supposed to “eat” the other member (Momoshiki’s symbol was above Kinshiki’s and Jigen’s was above Kaguya’s). With that being the case, the destroyed tablet furthest to the right could also be former Otsutsuki that are long gone by now. 🤷‍♂️

Of course it’s retcon, due to Momo originally being the one that were supposed to eat Kaguya but I don’t mind it in this case since Momoshiki was a shit villain.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figured that Kaguya put her children's seals there expecting them to go along with the plan. It was really just my best bad guess because it would be ideal if Boruto meets Hamura. Another thing is that Jigen has enemies such as Koji but I dont think he works alone it could be the other two Otsutsuki conspiring with him.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo and Hamura aren’t alien Otsutsuki so they wouldn’t be on that tablet. It would have to be Urashiki and someone else, that’s assuming that Urashiki is canon to the story.

Upon further inspection, it also appears that upper symbol displayed the Otsutsuki that was supposed to “eat” the other member (Momoshiki’s symbol was above Kinshiki’s and Jigen’s was above Kaguya’s). With that being the case, the destroyed tablet furthest to the right could also be former Otsutsuki that are long gone by now. 🤷‍♂️

Of course it’s retcon, due to Momo originally being the one that were supposed to eat Kaguya but I don’t mind it in this case since Momoshiki was a shit villain.
what tablat r u speaking about?????? did i miss something???..