54⚔️
-wait's rucken-
(Uchiha Ikimono to angō-ka no Ken)- Uchiha Sword of Creatures and Encryption
Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra: (-20 to enemy chakra)
Damage: N/a
Description:
This blade is the most treasured item from Rai Uchiha, the prized possession of when he was alive. Having been in command of a group of his clansmen, it is presumable that Rai had capable leadership skills. He was a capable swordsman, even with one eye blinded. He also showed a noticeable amount of physical strength, being able to shatter the ground with a single strike of his sword. When death took him, his sword was passed onto his children soon they too passed on the sword. The very death of the Uchiha clan, resulted in treasures to being sold off to whoever would be interested. Years to pass, the sword ended back into a Uchiha home. Soon Ikiru's father presented the sword to him, with simple his understanding of where it came from. Since the massacre of the Uchiha clan, it's whole history of the sword is not known to Ikiru or anyone as Ikiru knows only it's a Uchiha sword.
You must be registered for see images
Abilities of the blade:

╳ This blade once drawn would draw up water from the ground forming water sources with in two turns anywhere on land(passive). This is a very unique trait for a sword to carry which gave note that this blade could tap into natural aquifer's in the ground. The water sources are fairly large in size which is why it takes two turns for the blade's natural water ability to activate.

╳ When the user of the sword strikes an enemy or something an enemy is touching the water sucks -20 chakra from the enemy with every contacted strike. This form is very intricate and also unique to user who developed the ability.

Restrictions:
+ Can only make one water source per turn.
+ Takes two turns to draw up from underground a water source.

Questions?

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes ?
1. since i haven't mastered Kenjutsu. do i have to master sword style to use it?
2. can i fully manipulate the water source created by it?
3. do i have to sign some scroll or something to use it?

BTW i like the way it looks xd

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
yes ?
1. since i haven't mastered Kenjutsu. do i have to master sword style to use it?
2. can i fully manipulate the water source created by it?
3. do i have to sign some scroll or something to use it?

BTW i like the way it looks xd
One, there's no need to master Kenjutsu to use this weapon as all.

Two, yes you may use the water from the underground made by this weapon as your own. Take note, so can your opponent.

Three, nope. Once I've answered your questions and you've got no more questions. Your free to use it forever, even when I drop it (I'll check on that, I'll let you know in VM if am wrong^^).

Thank you^^