Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A very pessimistic way to view an anime

Please don't share again
I don't criticize peoples opinions like that man, if I have a pessimistic opinion that's just me.

There's no need for that. Lol

You can stop watching FMA right now if you want, and just watch FMAB.
I don't not finish an anime that I've already started, it has to utterly disgust me or be absolutely terrible for me to drop an anime.
Not to forget, maybe in these last 10 episodes Mustang fights..... I hope he does.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how you came to think the first series is more shounen than the second which is follows the manga throughout until the end.

Its much darker.

With that said,most people seem to favor the second series overall.
I prefer the first.

Also for all the haters who say the split off was horrible it was the author of the manga who came to the studio and gave them the green light to create an alternate timeline giving the fact the manga was not even close to being finished.
It help them avoid filler content.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FMAB is better, no question about it. You may just not be a fan but I let that the plot was far better in FMAB so most people like myself prefer it.

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah yeah yeah....... everyone already knows Akame ga Kill, what are you gonna suggest next, Tokyo Ghoul? Aldnoah.Zero?
Everyone already knows these series, the hype has been wayyyy too much in the MAC section.

No one.

People told me that if you're watching both, watch FMA first and then FMAB.
So here I am watching FMA.
Wooow man alright I was just making a suggestion ffs.