Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many people say that FMA is supposed to be sooo good, but it's just boring me right now.
I should've just watched FMAB instead, well I've already watched 40 episodes I might as well finish it.f

This looks just like another stupid shounen, the relationships between all brothers in this thing sickens me as I am a younger brother myself, but this is just plain stupid.
This good-for-nothing brainless Alphonse is nothing but a slave, he can't even think for himself and he's infatuated with his brother, it just pisses me off. And this retard can't even notice when someone is doing the right thing but he stops them anyway.

Same thing for Al and Ed's teacher, she is just another retard, for the first time ever Al was not being a retard for once and the teacher kept stopping Ed and Al from killing Wrath.
Sure, he might be your dead fetus along with your organs and Ed's limbs but come on, this woman is just plain pathetic.
If I was Ed I'd just chop both her hands off so she can't use alchemy anymore and kill Wrath, this woman is a disgrace of a teacher.

The only time that I still find some enjoyment in this anime is with Major Armstrong and Colonel Mustang.
Brigadier General Hughes is my favourite character but hey, he's dead now!

Last edited:

lawman62

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.

Reactions: Tera Path

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FMAB makes more sense, FMA was pretty lame IMO for the same reasons which you kust stated.

Keep in mind that FMAB follows the manga story line and FMA follows the stoey line wirtten by the anime studio.

The8thGateBeast

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.
You're definitely butthurt.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should try Akame ga kill if you havent already.

I just watched the two episodes on crunchyroll and I want moooore!
Yeah yeah yeah....... everyone already knows Akame ga Kill, what are you gonna suggest next, Tokyo Ghoul? Aldnoah.Zero?
Everyone already knows these series, the hype has been wayyyy too much in the MAC section.

Who told you to watch FMA over FMAB? lol
No one.

People told me that if you're watching both, watch FMA first and then FMAB.
So here I am watching FMA.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? I only heard bad things about FMA and honestly from what I've seen of it, it looks pretty lame. I'm planning on starting FMAB though since I heard good things about it.

You should try Akame ga kill if you havent already.

I just watched the two episodes on crunchyroll and I want moooore!
Just read the manga then. .-.

Edo Ritsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah yeah yeah....... everyone already knows Akame ga Kill, what are you gonna suggest next, Tokyo Ghoul? Aldnoah.Zero?
Everyone already knows these series, the hype has been wayyyy too much in the MAC section.

No one.

People told me that if you're watching both, watch FMA first and then FMAB.
So here I am watching FMA.
There's no need for that. Lol

You can stop watching FMA right now if you want, and just watch FMAB.