Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A new entry! ^ Hallelujah!!:T_T:
Btw why haven't I posted in this thread before?!xd
I like them both, I'm not one to compare anime series with each other to begin with, not as a whole anyway.

JirayiaRIPforever

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like them the same, and they both are really good.

FMA (2003) is basically it's own story with the same basic characters. almost like a Fan Fic. It's a lot longer (almost 3 times as long as brotherhood) and last "Episode" is a full length movie.

FMA Brotherhood (2010) sticks with the Manga, but is short but just as good as the 2003 series.. IMO
UM??? idk where you came up with that, but Brotherhood is longer than FMA

OT: Brotherhood all the way except for the final FMA opening, it is just amazing :D

lnvalid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched fma regular then brotherhood. I'm SO glad i learned about brotherhood. FMA ending pissed me off beyond belief. Then I read the manga. Loved the manga and learned brotherhood followed it.
Brotherhood for life! its the perfect ending. I wont spoil it, but it seemed...fair in "exchange" sence. And seeing a "certain" one of the Sins got its ass handed to it. Fabulous.
FMA brotherhood is my second favorite anime/manga and barely lost to my personal fave, samurai X ova.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brotherhood was alot better
That being said normal fma is a masterpiece on itself too and the soundtrack bratja was superb!
Brotherhood was alot more action packed ,the plot was better
Tho the drama in fma was more intens then in broterhood