Flying Thunder God

vortexboy4

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believed its used by Minato. He was also the creator of it. What he does, is he marks a certain place, and then without any hand seals teleports there. Minato usually marks special kunais and asks his comrades to throw them randomly in the battlefield during the 3rd Great Shinobi War.

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone tell me about this technique.I really don't know? :flaw:
Its a technique that uses seals to mark a point and teleport to that point!, if you mark an enemy with it, then you will be able to get behind him instantly!, minato marked his wife with that special marking to be able to aid her at any time by teleporting to her anywhere and anytime!!

minato used a second level of flying thunder god jutsu "level 2" to get even faster,and because of that in the last chapter he was able to hit tobi with the rasengan,atleast thats what it seemed like!! i hope that helped :)

Last edited:

~ Killer S ~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believed its used by Minato. He was also the creator of it. What he does, is he marks a certain place, and then without any hand seals teleports there. Minato usually marks special kunais and asks his comrades to throw them randomly in the battlefield during the 3rd Great Shinobi War.
Thank you :)

~ Killer S ~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a technique that uses seals to mark a point and teleport to that point!, if you mark an enemy with it, then you will be able to get behind him instantly!, minato marked his wife with that special marking to be able to aid her at any time by teleporting to her anywhere and anytime!!

minato used a second level of flying thunder god jutsu "level 2" to get even faster,and because of that in the last chapter he was able to hit tobi with the rasengan,atleast thats what it seemed like!! i hope that helped :)
Thank you to inform me :)