Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True, but how's strength even a factor when Supes can't even touch him? Supes would die in seconds. He isn't durable enough to take multiple IMP's raining down. Flash speed blitzes him dead..

Wally literally destroyed Anti Monitor's armor.
You must be registered for see images

Flash can perceive events that last less then an attosecond.

Notice where he says "I can run faster than time" He's ****ing faster than instantaneous brah.

How fast is teleportation?
Its time value is 0, its speed is infinity being instant can cover any distance in no time at all

Velocity= DT

∞= ∞ (0)

Being any distance can travelled by Flash in zero time
Supes can't die when Flash doesn't have the offensive power to get past his durability. It's like hitting a diamond with a sponge and expecting it to break. Coincidentally, even only Supes' fingernails are tougher than diamond. And New 52 Supes alone has already hit Flash twice, so speed isn't a problem either.

New 52 Supes' best feat is travelling twice the speed of instant, and he did that casually. and he'll win against this form, mid-diff at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stant

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is also the likes of Black racer , which is the definition of Death.

not even superman can escape death.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not to mention that AM was vastly weakened by Dr. Light and the others during the battle. That's like saying Kakashi beat Kakuzu because he made the last hit, when the FRS was the breakthrough.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Supes can't die when Flash doesn't have the offensive power to get past his durability. It's like hitting a diamond with a sponge and expecting it to break. Coincidentally, even only Supes' fingernails are tougher than diamond. And New 52 Supes alone has already hit Flash twice, so speed isn't a problem either.

New 52 Supes' best feat is travelling twice the speed of instant, and he did that casually. and he'll win against this form, mid-diff at best.
>"Supes can't die when Flash doesn't have the offensive power"
Implying Superman is more durable than Anti Monitor. You can still prove me wrong via showing good durability feats though then I'll concede.

"New 52 Supes hit Flash twice"
Except, that was Barry (N52) who holds back on Earth. Wally is hella faster.

"New 52 Supes best feat is travelling twice the speed of instant and he did that casually"
Wtf, he never did. Show me scans

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>"Supes can't die when Flash doesn't have the offensive power"
Implying Superman is more durable than Anti Monitor. You can still prove me wrong via showing good durability feats though then I'll concede.

"New 52 Supes hit Flash twice"
Except, that was Barry (N52) who holds back on Earth. Wally is hella faster.

"New 52 Supes best feat is travelling twice the speed of instant and he did that casually"
Wtf, he never did. Show me scans
As I said, AM was vastly weakened by Dr. Light and the hits he took from the others present. And Supes was there too, holding back. And , he "dragged" Zor-El.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said, AM was vastly weakened by Dr. Light and the hits he took from the others present. And Supes was there too, holding back. And , he "dragged" Zor-El.

"Half an instant" isnt even a timeframe. Instant means either no timeframe in-between or extremely short timeframe. So either they're saying Supes is infinityx2 or that hes just really fast. Considering we know the first isnt true, then that scan has no merit as it gives no actual contribution.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Half an instant" isnt even a timeframe. Instant means either no timeframe in-between or extremely short timeframe. So either they're saying Supes is infinityx2 or that hes just really fast. Considering we know the first isnt true, then that scan has no merit as it gives no actual contribution.
You can't just discredit feats willy-nilly to suit you, that's not how this works. Half an instant means there was still another half to pass before an instant had occurred.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold, yes.
But idk if that would be counted as a Superman version though. Its Supes and Ultraman managing a giant bot. By that logic, Simon is STTGL.

You can't just discredit feats willy-nilly to suit you, that's not how this works. Half an instant means there was still another half to pass before an instant had occurred.
I'm not descrediting anything. Superman took 60 days to travel across the Universe, so there is the contradiction. Narration can be misleading/wrong sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the writers must be mentally retarded, who in the world sells that meth?

or maybe its just an expression , "half an instant"
If half an instant is just an expression than so is in an instant. You can't have it both ways. And for the record Barry destroyed the Anti Monitor not Wally, unless that page wasn't from Crisis.

Last edited:

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If half an instant is just an expression than so is in an instant. You can't have it both ways. And for the record Barry destroyed the Anti Monitor not Wally, unless that page wasn't from Crisis.
Read The Flash Vol 2 150, It's Wally. Flash being faster than instant was never contradicted but Superman's "half an instant" was when he couldn't even escape the gravitational pull of a "Black Hole" bullet. He also took 60 days to travel across the Universe. The Narrator is basically using a similie to express Superman's speed as further showings contradict this. This isn't a term to be taken literally.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read The Flash Vol 2 150, It's Wally. Flash being faster than instant was never contradicted but Superman's "half an instant" was when he couldn't even escape the gravitational pull of a "Black Hole" bullet. He also took 60 days to travel across the Universe. The Narrator is basically using a similie to express Superman's speed as further showings contradict this. This isn't a term to be taken literally.
IMO, Flash takes this low diff, but Superman is half an instant. It was stated by the NARRATOR/WRITER himself.

Narrator's word > fanboyish opinion.

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good to see logical debaters. I have encountered many Superman fans who believe in the no limits fallacies like "He's limitless" and other bs shit. And some people even say that New 52 Supes can travel "Half an instant!" which isn't even a timeframe to be honest and him travelling the Universe in 60 days contradicts this.

Flash on the other side has surpassed instantaneous travel, has outran death. No one is Flash's speed because he can alter and manipulate velocity via "Speed Force".
What Flash did in what you're probably referring to certainly wasn't an instant.

Not in a way that would make one need to hype up the feat, at least.

Funny thing is he barely accomplished that feat even after using the speed of everyone on Earth and alien species.

The outrunning Black Flash feat is very...questionable. Quite the abstract accomplishment. It'd be different if that entity was an embodiment of something that would give it more value as a speed feat.

Last edited: