Flash vs Superman (New 52)

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wally destroys Superman. He can steal his speed, effectively making him a statue. Not to mention he has atto second reaction speeds, Supes can't even touch him.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wally destroys Superman. He can steal his speed, effectively making him a statue. Not to mention he has atto second reaction speeds, Supes can't even touch him.
Wrong.

This is New 52, and besides . Barry Allen has no feats of stealing speed, and Flash has no way of making viable damage. Even New 52 survived going into a black hole, flew from the edge of the universe to Earth in 60 days (meaning he travelled hundreds of thousands time FTL) and benchpressed 5.9 sextillion tons five days straight, whilst deprived of solar energy.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry, Superman fukbois would descredit that :^)

Wrong.

This is New 52, and besides . Barry Allen has no feats of stealing speed, and Flash has no way of making viable damage. Even New 52 survived going into a black hole, flew from the edge of the universe to Earth in 60 days (meaning he travelled hundreds of thousands time FTL) and benchpressed 5.9 sextillion tons five days straight, whilst deprived of solar energy.
This is Wally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong.

Except OP said Wally not Barry. Wally isn't in the new 52.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good to see logical debaters. I have encountered many Superman fans who believe in the no limits fallacies like "He's limitless" and other bs shit. And some people even say that New 52 Supes can travel "Half an instant!" which isn't even a timeframe to be honest and him travelling the Universe in 60 days contradicts this.

Flash on the other side has surpassed instantaneous travel, has outran death. No one is Flash's speed because he can alter and manipulate velocity via "Speed Force".

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is Wally.
Well, the point still stands, especially since I showed Wally anyway.

I'm not even that big a fan of Superman, but if you don't know much about Superman, you won't understand why he is relatively limitless. He's got everything everyone else has the JL, but better. For the sake of him not beating all his opponents in a few panels though, writers have to "black out" areas of his abilities. On the flip side, the writers will make him as powerful as he needs to overcome any opponent, and that's why he comes without defined limits.

If you're going to put New 52 Superman against anyone, they need to be powerful enough to make a dent. IMF is simply no way near enough considering how durable and quick even New 52; you need to be looking at Darkseid's level or above to beat him.

Well, he has appeared but Barry is the main, but the title says "(New 52)" so I presumed both were New 52 forms. Doesn't matter either way, New 52 has tagged Flash twice already, and Wally doesn't have the offensive power to penetrate him.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Superman always had limits. Him having "No limits" would imply that he's omnipotent.
You sould go read up on the first couple supermans then you well see clearly it say he had no limits so they neft him ...trust me its not that harx to find if you want to

I'm not even that big a fan of Superman, but if you don't know much about Superman, you won't understand why he is relatively limitless. He's got everything everyone else has the JL, but better. For the sake of him not beating all his opponents in a few panels though, writers have to "black out" areas of his abilities. On the flip side, the writers will make him as powerful as he needs to overcome any opponent, and that's why he comes without defined limits.

If you're going to put New 52 Superman against anyone, they need to be powerful enough to make a dent. IMF is simply no way near enough considering how durable and quick even New 52; you need to be looking at Darkseid's level or above to beat him.

Well, he has appeared but Barry is the main, but the title says "(New 52)" so I presumed both were New 52 forms. Doesn't matter either way, New 52 has tagged Flash twice already, and Wally doesn't have the offensive power to penetrate him.
Or hulk he can take superman since he get stronger the madder he get

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its a common misconception. Superman isn't limitless, he has limitless potential (kinda). I understand what you are saying, but Flash has displayed superior feats. He is strong enough to break the Anti-Monitor's armor who is a celestial being IIRC. New 52 Supes has no destructive feats above star nor speed feats comparable to flash. Considering Flash is massively faster and he can attack billions of times a sec, its obvious that Flash would turn out as a victor. It was stated that he can dish out multiple infinite mass punches in a second and Supez doesn't have enough durability to survive that. New 52 Supes > New 52 Darkseid which doesn't imply that he's superior to other versions.

And not to mention that N52 Barry is shit compared to Wally and he also holds back while being in Earth.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its a common misconception. Superman isn't limitless, he has limitless potential (kinda). I understand what you are saying, but Flash has displayed superior feats. He is strong enough to break the Anti-Monitor's armor who is a celestial being IIRC. New 52 Supes has no destructive feats above star nor speed feats comparable to flash. Considering Flash is massively faster and he can attack billions of times a sec, its obvious that Flash would turn out as a victor. It was stated that he can dish out multiple infinite mass punches in a second and Supez doesn't have enough durability to survive that. New 52 Supes > New 52 Darkseid which doesn't imply that he's superior to other versions.
IMF is the best that Flash has got, and it's not enough. Going billions of times FTL and travelling faster than instantaneous is plenty good enough, and he shook the Earth and surrounding atmosphere just by using barefisted punches; completely unpowered. Bench pressing the earth whilst not sun powered without difficulty is out there too.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMF is the best that Flash has got, and it's not enough. Going billions of times FTL and travelling faster than instantaneous is plenty good enough, and he shook the Earth and surrounding atmosphere just by using barefisted punches; completely unpowered. Bench pressing the earth whilst not sun powered without difficulty is out there too.
True, but how's strength even a factor when Supes can't even touch him? Supes would die in seconds. He isn't durable enough to take multiple IMP's raining down. Flash speed blitzes him dead..

Wally literally destroyed Anti Monitor's armor.
You must be registered for see images

Flash can perceive events that last less then an attosecond.
You must be registered for see images

Notice where he says "I can run faster than time" He's ****ing faster than instantaneous brah.

How fast is teleportation?
Its time value is 0, its speed is infinity being instant can cover any distance in no time at all

Velocity= DT

∞= ∞ (0)

Being any distance can travelled by Flash in zero time

Reactions: Stant

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Superman always had limits. Him having "No limits" would imply that he's omnipotent.
He had no defined limits which was just a way for the writers to leave it open that they could always strengthen him to the point needed, same as Hulk. Superman has always had limits in his defense against magic. Flash is faster than Superman and has been proven so many times, more times than supes has been shown faster or equal but Superman would still end up winning the fight

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good to see logical debaters. I have encountered many Superman fans who believe in the no limits fallacies like "He's limitless" and other bs shit. And some people even say that New 52 Supes can travel "Half an instant!" which isn't even a timeframe to be honest and him travelling the Universe in 60 days contradicts this.

Flash on the other side has surpassed instantaneous travel, has outran death. No one is Flash's speed because he can alter and manipulate velocity via "Speed Force".
Just put superman against top tier characters and he gets roflstomped.

I'd name a few;

Lambdadelta, Bernkastel, Dlanor, STTGL, Battler, Featherine.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had no defined limits which was just a way for the writers to leave it open that they could always strengthen him to the point needed, same as Hulk. Superman has always had limits in his defense against magic. Flash is faster than Superman and has been proven so many times, more times than supes has been shown faster or equal but Superman would still end up winning the fight
Again, you shouldn't descredit the fact that Flash has vastly superior feats. Does N52 Superman have any durability feats suggesting he can survive multiple IMP's raining down at him in a second?

Superman can't win. He's not gonna touch him

There is another version of superman that roflstomp goku and dbz universe.
Like Silver Age/ Prime / Cosmic Armor?