Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We could lynch today. We have 2 lynches to work with and if we no lynch we will have 1.

We should however not all target the same person. The reason is, if he's Serial he will be able to figure out who is what sanity very easily. This is if we no lynch, if we lynch it's a good plan.

Reactions: Uverdore9

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think if we do go with no lynch the best approach is to define who targets who so everyone has a result on them. This can help figure out the sanity better while making it harder for the serial to fake the correct result they need to blend in, because their target will be predetermined.

Ekko targets Rej
Rej targets Haze
Haze targets Toujo
Toujo targets Luk
Luk targets Ekko

Whichever cop, if any, targets the dead player will have a 50/50 of their sanity, and can inform that further by the result on them. If the serial kills their own target they may be hurting themselves if we can ascertain the sanity if the dead player by PoE.

The game should be a night start tbh but we can always run it again

Reactions: Rej and Uverdore9

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This encourages serial to kill Rej. We only have 1 set of results to work with so a townie knowing that they are sane doesn't mean much.
i thought the opposite actually, if rej dies he is proven town so us targeting him deters serial from killing him, and i think rej's town from his response earlier

i dont think its in serial's best interest to kill a player that was targeted by us as it only helps us narrow down our sanities

I think if we do go with no lynch the best approach is to define who targets who so everyone has a result on them. This can help figure out the sanity better while making it harder for the serial to fake the correct result they need to blend in, because their target will be predetermined.

Ekko targets Rej
Rej targets Haze
Haze targets Toujo
Toujo targets Luk
Luk targets Ekko

Whichever cop, if any, targets the dead player will have a 50/50 of their sanity, and can inform that further by the result on them. If the serial kills their own target they may be hurting themselves if we can ascertain the sanity if the dead player by PoE.

The game should be a night start tbh but we can always run it again
how can we do the bolded?

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we no lynch that is effectively our first mislynch. We could just take a random shot at it which IMO is better than trying to solve it all with one set of info. It's a 20% chance of hitting but that's okay.
rej and i r town, if u r too give me a name from haze and luk for scum, its 50-50 for town!you

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah I think I
we can all visit rej and if he flips obtain info about our sanity.

even if he doesnt i think hes gonna be giga town. im visiting rej

we can deter serial from killing rej this way

half of u can visit me too if u dont believe me. deter my death as well. in any case me and rej are 2 townies. need to find 2 more for gg

if we dont find 2 more townies by end of day feel free to target me or rej for ur sanities
I think I understand your logic here(not knowing rej’s pfp is being confusing though), but wouldn’t one person be free to go wherever then? Or ig one could die. Going like this, I think a cycle could work. Like we all go to the next person in a circle or something. Everyone would have a check on them and we could still find sanities based on what comes up from these checks, couldn’t we?

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we no lynch that is effectively our first mislynch. We could just take a random shot at it which IMO is better than trying to solve it all with one set of info. It's a 20% chance of hitting but that's okay.
I think it does give us an extra check though to no lynch which would come down to if you think the flip tells us more. I personally think not

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought the opposite actually, if rej dies he is proven town so us targeting him deters serial from killing him, and i think rej's town from his response earlier

i dont think its in serial's best interest to kill a player that was targeted by us as it only helps us narrow down our sanities

how can we do the bolded?
By the sanities logic, I guess it does seem somewhat optimal for the sk to target the person we are all shooting unless they are that person tbh. They can do a lot of annoying stuff with the sanities compared to if we spread out, if three of us have inno checks they will be confused

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the sanities logic, I guess it does seem somewhat optimal for the sk to target the person we are all shooting unless they are that person tbh.
can u explain this part pls

I think I understand your logic here(not knowing rej’s pfp is being confusing though), but wouldn’t one person be free to go wherever then? Or ig one could die. Going like this, I think a cycle could work. Like we all go to the next person in a circle or something. Everyone would have a check on them and we could still find sanities based on what comes up from these checks, couldn’t we?
well if we target one person in the circle then one person is guranteed to hit the serial, which is gonna mess up our sanities

id prefer if we all target one person, in that case whether we targeted the serial or a townie, our sanities will be consistent, i.e we checked same alignment. basically if we target same player twice in a row we can nail down our sanities almost 100% accuracy

i propose we all visit rej or me for n1

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right, I see what Ratchet is saying. Sure, we can have our sanities easier but we will straight up lose a kill. SK will be able to control too much killing. Alright.

I think Rej is villa and from that tbh, Ratchet is probably also villa. I'm happy going 50/50 into Ekko/Haze

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:score:

Ratchet > Luk
Luk > Ekko
Ekko > Luk

so atleast 2 townies are voting here when we mostly argued for why a no lynch is better rn

@ratchet initiated the votes, so Ratchet is ready to play full on with risks
@TheLukundo votes Ekko for a 50/50 asspull reason.

Luk why do you read Ratchet town? elaborate on it, 2 votes on you

ngl, Ekko's vote is the most reasonable here (aslong he is willing to flex it out)
even if Ekko is the serial, he still plays more towny than the others kek. Ratchet just initiated a lynch fiesta, idk if I can bank on it town.

Whywhywhy is Luk reading Ratchet town?

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:score:

Ratchet > Luk
Luk > Ekko
Ekko > Luk

so atleast 2 townies are voting here when we mostly argued for why a no lynch is better rn

@ratchet initiated the votes, so Ratchet is ready to play full on with risks
@TheLukundo votes Ekko for a 50/50 asspull reason.

Luk why do you read Ratchet town? elaborate on it, 2 votes on you

ngl, Ekko's vote is the most reasonable here (aslong he is willing to flex it out)
even if Ekko is the serial, he still plays more towny than the others kek. Ratchet just initiated a lynch fiesta, idk if I can bank on it town.

Whywhywhy is Luk reading Ratchet town?
luk saw himself get voted and decided to get combatant and vote me as a counter i suppose

as for why im voting him, well idk why did he decide im powerwolfing instead of powertowning