0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two things:

1. Good, and very nice blended :)

2. Size for avatar is 150*200, except for premium users, such as myself. Then the size is 150*300.

Sausage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is such a weird character but good job for your first try
Thanks, well she is my fav bleach character, not sure why, I always like the weird ones!

Two things:

1. Good, and very nice blended :)

2. Size for avatar is 150*200, except for premium users, such as myself. Then the size is 150*300.
Thanks, any major mistakes or things that need improvements? I rushed the text a bit and I made a mistake on the render but I managed to hide it off screen lol

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i guess its kinda ok, like Majora said the size is 150X200, try to avoid text on avas since sometimes they mess it up, look for some tutorials to improve.

Last edited:

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if you want real CnC for you to improve. It's a render, on a gradient background with text. The render is Low quality, and the text doesn't fit what's going on at all, the color doesn't even go along with anything on it. The next thing is, avatars for regular members are 150x200. Making it that big, the system will automatically re-size it, and it will be even more LQ.

There's a lot of room for improvement. ^^

Reactions: Sausage

Sausage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if you want real CnC for you to improve. It's a render, on a gradient background with text. The render is Low quality, and the text doesn't fit what's going on at all, the color doesn't even go along with anything on it. The next thing is, avatars for regular members are 150x200. Making it that big, the system will automatically re-size it, and it will be even more LQ.

There's a lot of room for improvement. ^^
Thanks for the advise. Also it is a little more complicated than that, it was actually made with the lighting render effect for the background along with a couple of layers of effects such as blur and some lighting and shadowing of the image and stuff but now that you mention it, it does kinda look like a gradient background.

Also I'm sure I made it it 150x200 I think the site I uploaded it to has upscaled it maybe.