Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is exactly how I see things, too. The women had not posted any issues on this transgender competitor until they had won (that I know of). When he/she won once against her, it is sudden unfair. Though, prior to that, that woman had beaten him/her in 11/12 races. Like what? Where was your issue then? Winning once is not enough to deem something unfair or unbalanced. It just tastes like salt to me :/. As a woman though, I understand the emotion and thought process behind her thoughts, but I am very acceptant I guess.

I mean, there are heavier women that compete. Taller, wider, more mass. It is not like this transgendered male is the strongest pickle in the batch. And if that's the case how is it unfair? No one cares if this transgender competes unless he wins. I know for a damn fact no one here would be upset if he didn't place. If the facts that the researchers and governement have said doesn't seem real or convince you (in which they have to go through many different people to get approved), but your thought process on how the surpression of tesosterone works, if more logical to you, okay I guess.
Oh, if their body doesn't matter, why don't we just let men and women compete against each other, then? Not all men will be taller than every women, right? I always thought transgender in sports was stupid, but the case was brought to my attention again in this thread.

Show me the research then.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Bruh, just because a handful of female cyclists can beat her doesn't mean the advantage is not there.

You can be in denial all you want but she weighs like what, 50 lbs over the rest of them with a height advantage too. But yeah, 1 year of suppressing testosterone to be eligible is definitely gonna undo the development she had as a man.

Also, still overrepresented. Lmao, if you trained as many trannies to be cyclists as you did women, do you really think they wouldn't completely dominate?
If they're beating her this often with these traits present, then these traits are irrelevant as an advantage. It's that simple.

Also, I am not talking about transsexual women in general. I am talking about whether or not this woman has an advantage, and she clearly does not

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About winning a medal I once read a book. A man wanted as goal in his life to conquer an olimpic medal. Being already adult he choose a winter sport and choose to reppresent a country without snow sports history. I don't remember all the details but he succeed in his dream. He was meticulously in the choice of everything to make him a victor.
When I said that the transgender girl could premeditate that she has an advantage between women I thought at this kind of determination presented above. Greed for glory is very normal in human society. I don't blame her for it, she/he speculated upon the change of the rules.

Reactions: Avani

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they're beating her this often with these traits present, then these traits are irrelevant as an advantage. It's that simple.

Also, I am not talking about transsexual women in general. I am talking about whether or not this woman has an advantage, and she clearly does not
It's not that simple. If I'm better than you at a fps game, while I use a PS4 controller and you're given a mouse and keyboard, doesn't mean you didn't have the advantage and that controllers are the same or equal to keyboards, it just means you suck because if it was taken away for a controller, I'd beat you that much more. Then again, you want it by a case by case basis judging from the last comment which is dumb af.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, if their body doesn't matter, why don't we just let men and women compete against each other, then? Not all men will be taller than every women, right? I always thought transgender in sports was stupid, but the case was brought to my attention again in this thread.

Show me the research then.

I never said men and women are equal in that way. But a man who has his body altered and has had it altered for 2+ years and needs to have his testosterone levels lowered for 12 months in advance to his races... is as equal as it needs to be according to the governement and the plenty of people the requirement went through to get passed.

Just as there is research supporting it, there is research going against it, and which is correct? Not you nor me know, so there is literally no use to provide any links.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is this even allowed tho? There's a reason why sports are separated by ***, and the chick still has benefits leftover from being a man. I'm not saying it's due mostly to her originally being a man because you obviously couldn't do this without a shit ton of effort, but everyone at the top puts in such effort but can never gain the benefits of once being a man.

It's an exclusive advantage, it does not get more unfair than that. How would it be unfair to prohibit male to female transgenders from women sports when there's valid reason to do so?? Male transgenders can compete against other dudes all they want though. I'd love to see a female champion get pegged down to average the moment she becomes a man just to make it clear that their past *** does have a unfair bearing on their current.

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why isn't this the first time we've heard about something like this from a population of 1954200 people? Jeez, I wonder fucking why.

If the advantage isn't prominent enough to prevent her from losing to this person like ten times, then it's not that prominent an issue. If that was the only thing keeping her at this level, if it was that much of an advantage, then she wouldn't be losing.
congrats you proved yourself to be the most retarded member on this base.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was the content of her tweet? There are ways to say things.
Bullied? So should the trans be bullied/segregated because she/he is different? Humanism is the key @Avani and its the key for a better world.
So first you announce it's only the women who participate should be the one protesting (Really? Then why do humans rights worker put their noses in other people's business? Though I let it pass) and then it's pointed that someone did protest, you turn around and declare "she must have been said it wrongly", "humanism is the key", "she was butt hurt because she lost" etc. So you want other people to not protest unless they are directly participating but if they are participants it's still inhuman for them to speak for their own rights. Yea sure that perfectly make the sense. In some twisted realm, of course.

No, that is why there are categories defined for the paralympics for example. I come from a school were deaf and even kids that were physically challenged would play football with us.
You must be registered for see images
So you do know they define categories keeping different type of physical advantages and disadvantages in mind.

Damn, i even won a school tournament with a kid called João that had major motor problems and he played as a striker. I saw him score the penalty that gave us the final victory. Freaking poetic and yes, sports are about inclusion, i lived that inclusion myself and was educated with it in my mind and in my heart.

I respect your opinion btw, your views makes sense to me, maybe i am biased because of my education.
Yea the guy with motor problem competed with people who had an advantage, like some girls play in with boys on the field when there aren't enough girls to play with or not at their personal level but below. But will we be appreciating "inclusion" much if you were put in with the boys with major motor problem and beat them all? If they still beat you, no one will consider it your achievement but theirs. On the other hand you beating up a bunch of handicapped people will be little to brag about.

People here say they can see why the boxer transgender woman was at an advantage but refuse to see the problem beyond. Humanity is also at the stake when women are being pushed in corner in their own group. Either trans woman should be allowed in the women's games or not. It won't be selective sports. It will be defining who gets selected and trained for major events. And we will just watch ex males in women's boxing matches, maybe give a momentary "ooh it went too far" speech and how understanding we are, but still endorse the practice.

You organise events for handicapped people according to their physical capabilities. You don't put them in competition with normal people and then boast of inclusion. That's acknowledging their skills despite their disadvantage. Nor you include normal people in their event and be proud of inclusion. You are giving them practice and competition for their betterment, and that's nice but that's all to it.

Make one for trans gender people. If it's not being done it is because it's easy to feed women crap that they are not being humane and caretaker, empathetic, charitable, be feminine ( look that trans is playing in stereotype feminine way) or selfish and butt hurt and start bullying if that doesn't work. Same old story. Irony is that it's being fed to them in name of feminism while erasing their their own rights as human females.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This argument shouldn't even be used since it is a non sequitur. It doesn't prove or disprove anything at all. e.g.
  1. If I am Japanese, then I am Asian.
  2. I am not Japanese.
  3. Therefore, I am not Asian.
It's false conclusion even if both facts are accurate.

My school hockey team beat boys hockey team 99% times for a year. Doesn't mean those girls had physical advantage over those boys. Just technical. Boys team won one of the matches next year when they had improved and past noob stage.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
This argument shouldn't even be used since it is a non sequitur. It doesn't prove or disprove anything at all. e.g.
  1. If I am Japanese, then I am Asian.
  2. I am not Japanese.
  3. Therefore, I am not Asian.
It's false conclusion even if both facts are accurate.

My school hockey team beat boys hockey team 99% times for a year. Doesn't mean those girls had physical advantage over those boys. Just technical. Boys team won one of the matches next year when they had improved and past noob stage.
How is it a non-sequitur? The advantage doesn't matter when it consistently fails her. That's all I said.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is it a non-sequitur? The advantage doesn't matter when it consistently fails her. That's all I said.
You probably will lose to her too unless you practice enough consistently and get better. But if you have been training long enough and are fit then you will have natural advantage. It's not that hard a concept but if you till miss it then... then it's time to decide that we should not discuss anything but today's weather.maybe- it's sunny here. What about your city?

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Transgender females should be banned from partaking in female sports. This is common sense as they naturally have an advantage over biological females due to their superior upper body strength naturally. This is from a different sport but I remember reading that Serena Williams(one of the greatest female tennis players of all time, in not the greatest) got crushed in a set of tennis by some random male tennis player ranked 200 or thereabouts, and apparently the guy was smoking weed in the changeovers. It's clear that allowing trans females to participate in female sports is farcical and unfair. And no, them not being allowed to participate in female sports isn't "oppressing" them. A better solution is to either force them to compete with males, or simply create a separate category for trans-females.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Transgender females should be banned from partaking in female sports. This is common sense as they naturally have an advantage over biological females due to their superior upper body strength naturally. This is from a different sport but I remember reading that Serena Williams(one of the greatest female tennis players of all time, in not the greatest) got crushed in a set of tennis by some random male tennis player ranked 200 or thereabouts, and apparently the guy was smoking weed in the changeovers. It's clear that allowing trans females to participate in female sports is farcical and unfair. And no, them not being allowed to participate in female sports isn't "oppressing" them. A better solution is to either force them to compete with males, or simply create a separate category for trans-females.
It wouldn't even be fair for them to compete with other trans tbh since whatever advantages they'd gained before switching is tied to how long they'd been a man as well. I don't think a woman(boy to girl) that went trans as a child is going to have any actual advantage over another woman.

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would you do to the trans in this case? Forbid him from participating?
They should forbid him from participating with females, simply becuase biologically, hes NOT a woman. You can clearly see on the picture that he has way more muscle mass that his female counterparts. We divide male and female sports for a reason. If anything there should be competitions for transgenders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clown World

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You probably will lose to her too unless you practice enough consistently and get better. But if you have been training long enough and are fit then you will have natural advantage. It's not that hard a concept but if you till miss it then... then it's time to decide that we should not discuss anything but today's weather.maybe- it's sunny here. What about your city?
Did you just say that training and being fit will give you an advantage in a sport against someone who isn't? Yeah, no shit.

Also, you're comparing the hypothetical scenario of me training and competing against this woman to the actual scenario of these women competing, which falls a little short.

What ISN'T a hard concept is that the transgender woman has lost to the biological woman 11 times. The advantage exists, it's simply irrelevant in this case. Do you understand now?