Cascade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, a BIG thankyou to BEASTBOMB, total legend for helping me out with some resources, got me back into the gfxing swing of things again.
Havent made a sig in a looooooong while now. but i had a lot of fun making this, so i hope you enjoy :) CnC welcome

If i ever made a speed art for this, i would use this song...cause i pretty much spammed this song while making it XD

[tried to fix here :) - pav]

Last edited:
Reactions: XMorpheus and Horus

-R-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, a BIG thankyou to BEASTBOMB, total legend for helping me out with some resources, got me back into the gfxing swing of things again.
Havent made a sig in a looooooong while now. but i had a lot of fun making this, so i hope you enjoy :) CnC welcome

If i ever made a speed art for this, i would use this song...cause i pretty much spammed this song while making it XD

Nice, for a guy who forgot GFXing XD, what resource pack did you use ?

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not too bad for someone rusty.

There's no flow, depth is mehish (not enough blurring of bg c4ds imo), I suggest making the corners darker, the render looks LQ for some reason. I'm liking the text and colours a lot though, and the placement of the render was nice.

Cascade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O is it over blurred or not blurred enough? not sure :S maybe its just the way ive placed the c4d
as for the render, it looks pretty HQ on my end?, definitely need to fix some of the lighting and flow tho, thanks pav XD

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After looking at it again, you seem to have blurred just fine x.x dunno what I was thinking. Although it still looks LQ to me, and some of the C4Ds are looking LQ as well :L idk why.

Genjin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LQ render and C4D's. Whenever you're resizing a render or c4d, convert it to smart object. The tag is overloaded with lights and the beard is really bright. The blur on the back is really strong. Dumb it down a bit. The text is OK but could be better fonts.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's excellent actually!
Though the only thing I'd say that is bothering is on the left side, the BG is a little over blurred which then I believe it grabs too much attention. Maybe could've reduced that part's brightness level instead of blurring it? :eek:

Cascade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LQ render and C4D's. Whenever you're resizing a render or c4d, convert it to smart object. The tag is overloaded with lights and the beard is really bright. The blur on the back is really strong. Dumb it down a bit. The text is OK but could be better fonts.
hmmm, Havent really bothered with that before, usually holding shift manages it quite well, but will try that next time. i still think they're rather HQ o_O?

It's excellent actually!
Though the only thing I'd say that is bothering is on the left side, the BG is a little over blurred which then I believe it grabs too much attention. Maybe could've reduced that part's brightness level instead of blurring it? :eek:
o_O i actually redid the blur on that to blur it more after getting some CnC here. hang on a sec, will change it back haha <3
Thanks for the feedback!