cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is stupid. That is not sexual harrassment. The kid was just doing what lots of little kids do. Play boyfriend girlfriend. The girl was just fine about it.

If you want to know what a actual sexual harrassment in school case looks like then listen up.

A 2nd grade brother of one of my class mates was suspended for sticking his arm down a girls pants saying something about wanting to have *** with her.(a 2nd grader.....so sad.....he must have some messed up role models)

The kid in your story was no more harmless than a french person. I guess we should lock up all french people for sexual harrassment. People are to damn sensitive these days.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It ok. Thats how kids act. Who hasn't gotten their first kiss by some kid they doen't even remember from elementary school? Kid are kids.
I remember ..... I even remember the prettiest girl in my class once just jumper over my shoulder when I was abt 11-12 (If u know what I mean) .... sigh but I was too busy with Pokemon cards, I just maneuvered her over a bench and continued playing .... Ah innocence or childhood and pokemon ...

TheMaTrix

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fu*king hell with these STUPID SCHOOLS!!!!!
The fu*king teCHERS WOULD HAVE TO REALIZE THAT KISSING SOMEONE IS NOT FUC*ING SEXUAL HARRASSAMENT!!!!they have probably never GOT ONE!!!
there moms didn"t raise THE VERY FUC*KING WELL!!!

(Just kidding about last line though, but serioulsy. Kissing a girl on the hand???!!!!, schools are trying to make us learn while SOME of the admins in the school aren't that smart