Skylark

Kin
29💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, Anime Base my name is Skylark,

There are many things to know about me including I am a big fan of the outdoors and I love to write about historical events; I'm also an athlete as well. I am originally from Trenton New Jersey but moved to St Louis Missouri at the age of 3. Ever since St. Louis has been my home! Being adopted, it is hard though because I have family out of the states, and I am missing out on seeing events happening. My mom (Birth mom) recently is pregnant with my half baby sister Kahlo. I was enjoying seeing her smile every day and excited to see my sister when she is born! Kahlo is expected to be introduced to the world on May 16th.

About the Forum:

Anime Base is my very first forum ever! I decided to get involved with people who are anime minded such as I am. I loved watching anime as a kid (still do) It's there is not enough time in the day and relentless studying and practices for my sport barely able me to have Tv time. However, hopefully joining this forum you guys can teach me some new content on anime and catch me up :). As far as being active here is my goal

On the weekdays posting HQ (High Quality) Post/Threads x10 post a day.

On weekends posting HQ content whether being threads or post 15x a day

That's my goal a man can dream idk if I can achieve that, but I will try!\
This goal is not counting today because currently after writing this Intro it' about 12:30 so I'm going to bed:sleep:

I'm hyped that I got to be apart of Anime Base and hopefully I can get involved the forum and people on here more. I'm well aware of how forums work, but I might have some questions so apologies in advance.

Here is a list of Anime Shows I have watched

JoJo Bizarre Adventures

Attack on Titan

Tokyo Ghoul

Dragon Ball Z

For people who celebrate Easter, have a wonderful day tomorrow spend time with your families and eat the hell out off the buffets:grand:

Skylark

Kin
29💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotta love the 4/20 date, thank you for joining the forum on America's real new years date and welcome.

Enjoy yourself.
Gotta love that weed man:LOL:!

I didn't notice that me joining on 4/20, until you brought it up fr. But thanks for the love(y)
Post automatically merged:

Welcome. What sport do you mainly do?
Thanks for the Welcome UNDFTD!

I play basketball and swim but my main sport is basketball!??

You hoop or play any other sport?

Reactions: ORTAK

Skylark

Kin
29💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome. What sport do you mainly do?
I hoop alot had the game the other day where I had 18 points it was pretty dope, what sport's do you play?

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Sorry I already answered your question ignore the second one!:)