First Forum Ever!

Skylark

Member
7 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello, Anime Base my name is Skylark,

There are many things to know about me including I am a big fan of the outdoors and I love to write about historical events; I'm also an athlete as well. I am originally from Trenton New Jersey but moved to St Louis Missouri at the age of 3. Ever since St. Louis has been my home! Being adopted, it is hard though because I have family out of the states, and I am missing out on seeing events happening. My mom (Birth mom) recently is pregnant with my half baby sister Kahlo. I was enjoying seeing her smile every day and excited to see my sister when she is born! Kahlo is expected to be introduced to the world on May 16th.



About the Forum:

Anime Base is my very first forum ever! I decided to get involved with people who are anime minded such as I am. I loved watching anime as a kid (still do) It's there is not enough time in the day and relentless studying and practices for my sport barely able me to have Tv time. However, hopefully joining this forum you guys can teach me some new content on anime and catch me up :). As far as being active here is my goal



On the weekdays posting HQ (High Quality) Post/Threads x10 post a day.

On weekends posting HQ content whether being threads or post 15x a day

That's my goal a man can dream idk if I can achieve that, but I will try!\
This goal is not counting today because currently after writing this Intro it' about 12:30 so I'm going to bed:sleep:



I'm hyped that I got to be apart of Anime Base and hopefully I can get involved the forum and people on here more. I'm well aware of how forums work, but I might have some questions so apologies in advance.



Here is a list of Anime Shows I have watched

JoJo Bizarre Adventures

Attack on Titan

Tokyo Ghoul

Dragon Ball Z

For people who celebrate Easter, have a wonderful day tomorrow spend time with your families and eat the hell out off the buffets:grand:
 

Shanks

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,015 posts 1,962 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
6,015
Reaction score
1,962
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey welcome to the forum. I like toshiro btw .
 

ORTAK

Member
60 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
60
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gotta love the 4/20 date, thank you for joining the forum on America's real new years date and welcome.

Enjoy yourself.
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Hi Skylark! Welcome to the forum. ^^
 

Finalbeta

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,298 posts 767 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
5,298
Reaction score
767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to AB
 

UNDFTD

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,248 posts 78 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
2,248
Reaction score
78
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome. What sport do you mainly do?
 

Horus

Elite
8,298 posts 1,489 reactions
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
8,298
Reaction score
1,489
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to AB :D
 

TempleOvBlood

Member
19 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome you absolute unit! Make sure you read the vedas and enjoy your stay :)
 

Skylark

Member
7 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gotta love the 4/20 date, thank you for joining the forum on America's real new years date and welcome.

Enjoy yourself.

Gotta love that weed man:LOL:!

I didn't notice that me joining on 4/20, until you brought it up fr. But thanks for the love(y)
Post automatically merged:

Welcome. What sport do you mainly do?

Thanks for the Welcome UNDFTD!

I play basketball and swim but my main sport is basketball!??

You hoop or play any other sport?
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,992 posts 1,833 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,992
Reaction score
1,833
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Hello dude and welcome to the forums.

We shall name thee SkylarFour20. :cool:
 

Skylark

Member
7 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello dude and welcome to the forums.

We shall name thee SkylarFour20. :cool:

Only you can call me that Inethas by everyone else thee shall call me the OG Skylark:lok:
 

Skylark

Member
7 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome. What sport do you mainly do?

I hoop alot had the game the other day where I had 18 points it was pretty dope, what sport's do you play?
Post automatically merged:


Post automatically merged:

Thanks for all the welcomes!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I already answered your question ignore the second one!:)
 

UNDFTD

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,248 posts 78 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
2,248
Reaction score
78
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hoop alot had the game the other day where I had 18 points it was pretty dope, what sport's do you play?

Boxing mainly, was basketball before that since 11-16.
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,326 posts 4,106 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to ABC.
 

Alice in Noodleland

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,914 posts 2,160 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
4,914
Reaction score
2,160
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome To Animebase Skylar. :penguin:
 

salamander uchiha

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,628 posts 1,849 reactions
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
17,628
Reaction score
1,849
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to AB
 

Michelle

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,445 posts 3,767 reactions
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
12,445
Reaction score
3,767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base and have fun ^^
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base :hi:
 

Alubama

Member
495 posts 189 reactions
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
495
Reaction score
189
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the forum!
 

Minato Kamikaze

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
970 posts 223 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
970
Reaction score
223
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome!

One piece of advise:

Run while you can!!

:sweat:
 
Top