Shame

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Well fire release is a based off of fire by utilizing a chakra nature change to accomplish the release. This chakra will have hot and burning qualities the same as actual fire. It can be expelled from the mouth in most cases or manipulated out from Tenketsu points throughout the body. It can be used in different types of forms such as Ash and embers to streams of fire or balls of fire. Utilizing a full body release can help to dispel genjutsu but currently the fire Jutsu do not have a full body release. Strong users of this style range from the Uchiha clan but are also rivalled by the Sarutobi clan as well. It has advantages over wind which can fuel fire, however if you zap a fire of its wind then it would die out and wither away. Typical weakness to water which if you dump a bucket of water on a fire it would extinguish the combustion of the fire.

It is also paired with other elemental nature changes to achieve some of the known KG which could range from steam, lava, and even ice release just to name a few. When Sasuke trained to achieve the fireball jutsu he was left with slight burning on his cheeks which most people don't take into account. Nothing major just small little wounds.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047πŸ’Έ
Kumi
7,487πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Very good. Lets begin..

points to some sticks piled up with rocks around them forming a fire pit

Now, I want you to try molding your chakra, thinking about what you stated above, the ins and outs of fire release. Use that knowledge to change the nature of your chakra into Katon, then release it thru a limb or mold it into your lungs and exhale a flame and start this camp fire up so we can roast some marshmallows or something..

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kensei looks over towards the pile of sticks during his masters speech. He then gauges his options and proceeds to get to the task at hand. Holding his left hand up and away from his body, he gestures his hand to pretend it's a gun. He then focuses on his fire chakra the heat sensation and aspect of burning and ignition. The chakra focuses at his finger or barrel in this case would start to glow red with heat, while also giving off a warmer then usual feeling. With a bursting release thrust of chakra I expel a shot of fire (mini fireball stream) that leaves my finger and hits the sticks igniting them on fire. What an interesting sensation fire release gives off to the user.
Walking over towards the fire to truly inspect and admire the art of new life that is fire. He loses his thought while watching the flame whisper while it erupts with emotion.

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kensei looks over towards the pile of sticks during his masters speech. He then gauges his options and proceeds to get to the task at hand. Holding his left hand up and away from his body, he gestures his hand to pretend it's a gun. He then focuses on his fire chakra the heat sensation and aspect of burning and ignition. The chakra focuses at his finger or barrel in this case would start to glow red with heat, while also giving off a warmer then usual feeling. With a bursting release thrust of chakra I expel a shot of fire (mini fireball stream) that leaves my finger and hits the sticks igniting them on fire. What an interesting sensation fire release gives off to the user.
Walking over towards the fire to truly inspect and admire the art of new life that is fire. He loses his thought while watching the flame whisper while it erupts with emotion.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047πŸ’Έ
Kumi
7,487πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Excellent work. My apologies for the wait. Feel free to vm me if I haven't replied in a while. Now on to some fun stuff..

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.
The description really says it all. Now that you can mold your Katon chakra, inhale then exhale small balls of fire at your opponent. Remember though, the more you create the weaker they become. This is generally for Ninjutsu as a whole.
(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.
This ones pretty cool, coat some shuriken with your Katon chakra and throw them. Thru a mere thought, you can make them ignite and catch fire burning whatever they pierce.
( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.
I can't explain this one any simpler than they did xD
( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake β†’ Ram β†’ Monkey β†’ Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
This is pretty cool, and extremely underused imo. After performing the needed seals, you cover short to mid range in a flammable gas (It would be visible as far as I know). Then, using either your fire, someone else's fire, or even the spark from say a kunia striking the ground, you cause the gas to ignite into a huge fire ball burnifying the hell out of them. Be careful to specify that it is not in the area you are in, so you don't get hit with your own technique.

OK so, break these down for me please. Give some pro's/cons randomly, you don't have to do so for each. I just want to make sure you understand the techniques, and also feel free to ask me any questions.

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kensei listens and feels slightly irritated that this man wants him to inhale deeply. Alright I guess it's a no brainer, this man is my teacher. Focusing on my fire chakra with my lungs, I inhale deeply and proceed to mix my Latin chakra in with the deep breath. I proceed to fire off small bursts of flames from my mouth. Sending a volley that lights up the sky with heat and bright reddish orange fire.

Pro's can use multiple little shots of fire.

Con's range is a little underwhelming

Kensei pulls out three shuriken from his pouch on his left hip. Having them in his left hand he positions them between his fingers and proceeds to ready his fire chakra. Releasing the shuriken from his hand I immediately release fire into the shuriken that engulfs them. The shuriken get carried with serious heat that would cut and also burn an enemy.

Pro's it ignited the shuriken letting them cut and burn nice effect

Con's takes two steps to achieve

Kensei walks over to a shrub on the ground and proceeds to grab a decent size stick to hold in his hand. Analyzing the stick and his chakra I proceed to siphon some fire chakra into his lungs. Opening my mouth slightly I spew out a small flame to ignite the newly made torch of destruction. Such fire much wow's.

Pro's this one can be used to ignite gaseous Jutsu

Con's pretty minimal strength.

Kensei looking slightly perplexed is now contemplating a new Jutsu. Performing the hand signs needed he releases a flammable must out into the battlefield. The mist spews out and covers a nice span of battlefield leaving a gaseous smell in its wake. Upon finishing he grabs a Kunai and a rock from the ground and proceeds to scrape them together. Throwing off sparks the flammable substance ignites the field in a large boom. Holy hell that Jutsu does the job nicely.

Pro's this Jutsu has a widespread effect.

Con's again a two step process but you can get really creative with this usage.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047πŸ’Έ
Kumi
7,487πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Excellent work, keep it up ^^

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.
Couple good things going on here. No handseals for one, and intense heat that can make someone collapse passing out, and of course there's the burnifying..
( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake β†’ Ram β†’ Monkey β†’ Boar β†’ Horse β†’ Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.
A multi use jutsu, this ones much better with a primary 1 seal specialty. Quick and effective.
( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
An interesting jutsu, however in my opinion tough to use because of all the steps needed. However, does create a nice defensive wall that can be combined with wind to be offensive as well.

OK, same drill as before

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Focusing my fire chakra into my lungs I mold it patiently and wait for my chance to expunge it. Finding a target suitable, I create an O shape with my mouth and release a short powerful stream of fire from my mouth. That gets pushed by fire chakra from my lungs.

Performing a sequence of an abundance of handsigns. My lungs get diverted with fire chakra. This fuels the system up to my throat as I expel a jet like stream from my mouth that forms into a ball of fire hitting a decently spread out radius. Leaving my mouth burning hot from the exertion the heat felt from the blast of fire was overwhelming for the first time usage.

Grabbing a matchstick from my pouch. I flick it with my finger and toss the lit flame in front of myself. Focusing my fire chakra onto the flame by way of chakra exertion surge. I manipulate the flame from the matchstick adding capacity to the fire. Drawing out its potential I manipulate it into a wall of fire that spreads a 10 meter line acrossed and in front of myself.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047πŸ’Έ
Kumi
7,487πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Very good, do the same for each jutsu I post. Break it down with your usage so I know you truly understand it. lets continue..
( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

( Katon: RyΕ«ka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake β†’ Dragon β†’ Rabbit β†’ Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

( Katon: Endan ) – Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Range: Short – Mid
Description: This technique is performed by performing the Snake β†’ Ram β†’ Monkey β†’ Boar β†’ Horse β†’ Tiger hand seals and gathering oil in one's mouth, which is created by their chakra. As the oil is exhaled, its ignited, creating a large bullet of burning oil. One can also shoot multiple smaller bullets which can be shot in a widespread. The advantage of this technique is that due to the oil present in it, it will explode if it comes in contact with water. Not only that but due to the oil, the burning effect is more lasting (spreading across surfaces or enemies where it might hit) as the oil burns for a longer period of time, even without the users chakra.
Note: Must know Toad summoning contract to use.

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
While performing the Tiger handsign while running I expel from my mouth a stream of fire that forms into rings of fire. They spread forward towards the enemy with searing heat. The rings would divulge across the earth seeking to come into contact with its target.

:Basically a multi usage type jutsu I think. That can be boosted and paired with certain wind jutsu to increase the power.

Tying a kunai to some ninja wire I throw the wire while keeping the end of the wire in my teeth. I begin to perform the handsigns Snake β†’ Dragon β†’ Rabbit β†’ Tiger. Igniting the wire with my mouth a flaming stream uses the fire as a conductor or trace towards the enemy.

Seems pretty simple using any type of source to tie your jutsu to. This will direct the jutsu down a line of sorts.

Finding myself at a steady stance I loosen my body and let my muscles relax. I then perform Snake β†’ Ram β†’ Monkey β†’ Boar β†’ Horse β†’ Tiger handsigns while condensing some oil in my mouth via the lungs and chakra.spitting out globules they ignite upon each release. Floating little shots of fire towards trees and shrubbery throughout. The oil would only ignite upon being expelled from my mouth and would start up faster then a match being lit.

:This has a really nice effect because it is oil based it will be perfect to counteract certain things. Plus explosive properties are a pretty nice aspect to any fire type jutsu.
I imagine it could spread acrossed water and stay lit on most occasions.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047πŸ’Έ
Kumi
7,487πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
While performing the Tiger handsign while running I expel from my mouth a stream of fire that forms into rings of fire. They spread forward towards the enemy with searing heat. The rings would divulge across the earth seeking to come into contact with its target.

:Basically a multi usage type jutsu I think. That can be boosted and paired with certain wind jutsu to increase the power.

Tying a kunai to some ninja wire I throw the wire while keeping the end of the wire in my teeth. I begin to perform the handsigns Snake β†’ Dragon β†’ Rabbit β†’ Tiger. Igniting the wire with my mouth a flaming stream uses the fire as a conductor or trace towards the enemy.

Seems pretty simple using any type of source to tie your jutsu to. This will direct the jutsu down a line of sorts.

Finding myself at a steady stance I loosen my body and let my muscles relax. I then perform Snake β†’ Ram β†’ Monkey β†’ Boar β†’ Horse β†’ Tiger handsigns while condensing some oil in my mouth via the lungs and chakra.spitting out globules they ignite upon each release. Floating little shots of fire towards trees and shrubbery throughout. The oil would only ignite upon being expelled from my mouth and would start up faster then a match being lit.

:This has a really nice effect because it is oil based it will be perfect to counteract certain things. Plus explosive properties are a pretty nice aspect to any fire type jutsu.
I imagine it could spread acrossed water and stay lit on most occasions.
Crap, you gotta have the Toad summons to use that last one. My bad, though your analysis is spot on. moving on..
( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Ox β†’ Rabbit β†’ Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Focusing solely on the enemy I performed a large sequence of handsigns Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Ox β†’ Rabbit β†’ Tiger . As soon as the last sign is complete I sent out a wide spread scattered area of small fireballs. The balls almost looked suspended in animation briefly. However I manipulated all of the fire balls to convene to the same location as the enemy.

- this is a very useful jutsu at C rank as its widespread enough but can be manipulate. Also the fact that you can hide stuff in the fire as well can be a great addition.

Focusing my fire chakra I release a stream across the ground of the terrain. Upon reaching the enemy the fire twists around the enemy and climbs up their body wrapping them up in fire.

pretty simple type of jutsu that can be manipulated to wrap an enemy.

Using an earth pillar that is flat to push me into the air. I focused my fire chakra into my throat and proceeded to fire off 10 basketball sized volleys of fire down from my position while falling down from in the air. The fire would be more wide spread lighting up the whole 5 meter radius of the enemy.

This one is alright as it deals with multiple shots. However you have to be in mid air to use. Also the shots cannot be manipulated. So it is the definition of widespread.

Focusing on my fire chakra inside my mouth. I form a ball of fire that lingers in front of my mouth growing and glowing in color. Exceeding burning brighter. With a great push from my fire chakra I send out the ball towards the enemy which would sear anything upon touch.

pretty much a normally ball of fire. Just that it instantly damages upon contact.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047πŸ’Έ
Kumi
7,487πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Keep that Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique in mind if anyone ever rushes foolishly at you, can be used without hand seals to wrap them in a warm cozy blanket of death quickly. Moving on..
( Katon: Konohagakure no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Hiding in Fire Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique, a user can hide themselves inside a flame. Upon leaving concealment, flames burn, revealing the user. The user can only hide in fire he has created and up to B rank.

(Katon/Fuuton: Moeru Yōna Pengin no Bāningu Ha) Fire/Wind Style: Burning Leaves of the Flaming Penguin
Range: Medium-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: If the user is in a forest, they can begin to start gathering katon chakra. Once that is done, they insert that chakra into leaves around the opponent. With those leaves now beginning to burn and smoke, the user flashes the bird hand seal and begins to cause a gust to occur by the opponent. This gust would not only blow the leaves off the trees towards and around the opponent, but the wind would also increase the fire's heat and move the smoke from the leaves around. This would cause the opponent major annoyances and small burns if the leaves around him touch their skin.
Note: Courtesy of Penguin

( Katon: KaryΕ« Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram β†’ Horse β†’ Snake β†’ Dragon β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.