Stealing - No
CJ - Nah
CW - Up to you
Terrain - Grassy field with water source
Range - Mid
Uchiha in sig
Sub: Sure
Kai: Sure

Just to test if im still in battle shape o_O.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Sharingan activated- ;)

I start by throwing 3 bombed kunai and 5 wind infused kunai at you.

Without wasting time i quickly gather my lightning chakra in my hand and release a lightning bolt toward you and followed with a lightning surge.

(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Last edited:

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Sharingan activated- ;)

I start by throwing 3 bombed kunai and 5 wind infused kunai at you.

Without wasting time i quickly gather my lightning chakra in my hand and release a lightning bolt toward you and followed with a lightning surge.

(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

As I see you throw the kunai's I throw my own 8 wind infused kunai's detonating and blocking yours. Once done so I see you shoot a bolt of lighting at me, followed by slamming your hands on the ground. Knowing what is about to happen I fire myself forward by creating earth pillars beneath my feet. While in the air I evade both your attacks and immediately follow up by exhaling a massive amount of air at you, so big that is it unavoidable. As the wind technique leaves my mouth I land on the ground and release some mist around in the air blocking your vision and you lose sight of me.

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

[JUTSU="(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu]Rank: D
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.[/JUTSU]

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As i see you doing handseals in the air i and notice the wind getting stronger i quickly gather chakra into my mouth and release a soaring fire toward the pressure damage so it cancels out then as you create a mist i throw 10 tagged bomb kunai and 5 wind infused into the mist so and the mist is really big so the kunai all cover and a bit of it wash out the mist,then as the kunai are charging i quickly gather my chakra and release a stone spikes at the desired location of where the mist is. As the stone spikes release gather my chakra and do rat handseals to get 2 piller and crush the the place where you created the mist.

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Last edited:

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As i see you doing handseals in the air i and notice the wind getting stronger i quickly gather chakra into my mouth and release a soaring fire toward the pressure damage so it cancels out then as you create a mist i throw 10 tagged bomb kunai and 5 wind infused into the mist so and the mist is really big so the kunai all cover and a bit of it wash out the mist,then as the kunai are charging i quickly gather my chakra and release a stone spikes at the desired location of where the mist is. As the stone spikes release gather my chakra and do rat handseals to get 2 piller and crush the the place where you created the mist.

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Range: Mid/Long
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Its funny cause the mist covers the entire radius from short range to mid range, rendering your techniques completely utterly useless since you have no idea where I am and didnt even say you targeted my former location. Also pressure damage requires no handseals lol. Also Im assuming your using stone spikes since you said that...
___________________________________________________​
As I see you creating spikes in random places due to my Byakuugan I see where they are and know not to go near them to be impaled. So as your creating your spikes I slam my hands on the ground opening a small hole a little behind you completely silently, I then exhale into the hole creating lava which comes up behind you torching your back, this technique happens as your slabs of earth come up. As your back is being burned I exhale a fire technique quickly followed by a wind technique straight at you, seeing as you cant move backwards due to the fact that lava is erupting behind you and a fire wind combo is coming at you from the front which you are still unaware of.

Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Note: The crater tech happens a second before you create the slabs of earth and is a foot behind you.

Last edited:

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*a clone appears*

i hate it when hidden mist is used. still dont get why sharingan cant see through it. oh well. i'll just watch and can i be judge? :D

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its funny cause the mist covers the entire radius from short range to mid range, rendering your techniques completely utterly useless since you have no idea where I am and didnt even say you targeted my former location. Also pressure damage requires no handseals lol. Also Im assuming your using stone spikes since you said that...
___________________________________________________​
As I see you creating spikes in random places due to my Byakuugan I see where they are and know not to go near them to be impaled. So as your creating your spikes I slam my hands on the ground opening a small hole a little behind you completely silently, I then exhale into the hole creating lava which comes up behind you torching your back, this technique happens as your slabs of earth come up. As your back is being burned I exhale a fire technique quickly followed by a wind technique straight at you, seeing as you cant move backwards due to the fact that lava is erupting behind you and a fire wind combo is coming at you from the front which you are still unaware of.

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Note: The crater tech happens a second before you create the slabs of earth and is a foot behind you.
As i hear you stomp the ground i quickly substitute myself with a nearby tree then as i substitute i use a hiding like a mole to get away and out of the mid and come out in a long range away from the mist then as im away from the mist i emerge a bit outta of the ground and spit 2x fire dragon in the sky to alter the weather.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu 2x
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Substitution is a jutsu that you have to use from basic E ranks :)
_____________________________________​
As I see you substitute I stop my techniques and find you instantly with my Byakuugan. While you are moving underground I move around with you however while Im moving I create four lighting clones who move around appropriately. Once you surface I have already created a massive volume of water above you, this is as your head is popping out of the ground and the water is ten meters above you. Also now my clones and I are mid range from you so my clone adds some electricity to the water and it comes down shocking you and crushing you just due to its raw weight and power. And if you went underground the water would follow you and leave you drowned and shocked anyways.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
Range: Short - Long
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Substitution is a jutsu that you have to use from basic E ranks :)
_____________________________________​
As I see you substitute I stop my techniques and find you instantly with my Byakuugan. While you are moving underground I move around with you however while Im moving I create four lighting clones who move around appropriately. Once you surface I have already created a massive volume of water above you, this is as your head is popping out of the ground and the water is ten meters above you. Also now my clones and I are mid range from you so my clone adds some electricity to the water and it comes down shocking you and crushing you just due to its raw weight and power. And if you went underground the water would follow you and leave you drowned and shocked anyways.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

I notice that the water storm above me is raging toward me i gather my chakra and clap my hands to release a gale palm then as the gale palm is released toward the water storm i quickly release a water vortex so i can mix it with the wind jutsu then as they are both going toward the water and lightning combined jutsu you created i go underground and in a different direction release a dragon fire once again in the sky to fully alter the weather. And also i come fully out of the ground this time in a long range but different angle.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see you avoiding my techniques and as you are releasing the wind technique a clone of mine emits a lighting spear which pierces your shoulder. As he emits it it strikes you at the same time as your releasing the wind technique leaving you either to be struck by the lighting or the water lighting combo. If somehow you manage to get out of it, which is impossible due to the timeframe, and then my clones spread out around you so if you decide to go underground with the lighting spear in your shoulder and we track you to where you pop up next and this time when you pop up me and my clone simultaneously create a lighting water combo again by me creating a water source ten meters above you head. Which combines with lighting giving you no time to use two techniques seeing as I did my combo in the time of one giving you time to use only one technique to stop it.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Note: The techniques my clones use happen at the same time as mine.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see you avoiding my techniques and as you are releasing the wind technique a clone of mine emits a lighting spear which pierces your shoulder. As he emits it it strikes you at the same time as your releasing the wind technique leaving you either to be struck by the lighting or the water lighting combo. If somehow you manage to get out of it, which is impossible due to the timeframe, and then my clones spread out around you so if you decide to go underground with the lighting spear in your shoulder and we track you to where you pop up next and this time when you pop up me and my clone simultaneously create a lighting water combo again by me creating a water source ten meters above you head. Which combines with lighting giving you no time to use two techniques seeing as I did my combo in the time of one giving you time to use only one technique to stop it.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Note: The techniques my clones use happen at the same time as mine.
As i finish the wind and see the lightning spear coming from your clone i clap my hands at the last moment once more and try to finish the jutsu to stop the lightning spear for time being then as your clones surrounding me and i popped out and notice that your clones and you doing the jutsu i gather my chakra and release a gust of wind before you use the jutsu then as the gust of wind is released i release it once more to double its strength therefore making you get blowing all things around me.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through 2x
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.