Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name:Cloud Jr (Uchiha Darion)
Nickname:The coffee man Chan
Clan:Uchiha clan

Looks:he has blond hair,always wear black tux,average high n weight.

Personality:Cloud is always smiling and he loves his friends,always trying to become strong.He stays loyal to his friends n senpais.Doesn't like killing but he loves burgers n coffee!He is active,energetic n noisy.He never gives up.He is crazy to become a good ninja.So he would usually go and take a peep at other Nins training

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Konoha
Village of Alliance:Konoha

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:S-Class Ninja - 1,000 Chakra - 1,000 Health
Specialty: Fire
Elements:Fire,Wind,Lightning,Water,Earth
Your ninjutsu:
E-Rank

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
History:

Childhood
He was born in the Uchiha clan before the (coup de'tat)uprising of the Uchihas.His parents didn't want him to get involved and send him to a far away land when he was just 7 months old.There he lived with a peasant family n grew up as a farm boy.He never knew who his parents were.He always thought that the peasants family was his own.He was always happy until one day,his god father revealed the truth about his past and why he has strange red eyes.Since then,he was always looking for people of his clan.He searched n searched but nothing new happened for 3 long years.But one day,luck smiled upon him.He met a man with the same eyes as his.He was TC sasuke. Sasuke told him those eyes are called sharingan n told him to go to Konoha if he wanted to find more about his past. So he left the farm n came to Konoha.Before he left,his god father gave him a huge long sword(not related to the 7 swords).He doesn't know how to use it yet.But he keeps it as a treasure n hopes to use it one day.
At Konoha
He found many friends n people from Konoha welcomed him.But he was shocked to learn about the Uchihas' uprising and that nobody knows who his parents were.He stays at the Great Organization Gray,Kaihakusei,led by the legendary ninja TC Sasuke. He works there as an errand boy.Sasuke would check on him often to see if he is ready to become a shinobi.He also taught Chan how to use weapons like kunis and fans enabling Chan to know a thing or two about kunis and fans.He joined the academy at the age of 14 n now a genin.He is a fast learner n learned the basic skills in no time.He wants to improve his skills further.But he needs to be appointed to a sensei.However,a barrier stands before him.Every genin needs an ID (a bio)in order to be appointed.So he went to the people who are in charge of this.Now he is in the hands of the three great ninjas Kaito sama,Emperor and Roku.Whether he is ready to become a ninja or not is up to their decision.At the moment,He is under a test by the three great NINs,to see how patient Junior is.Junior cries and cries,but nobody appears.His quest will be expanded only after this arc.

Other:
The academy arc
He found close friends.Caliburn,the legendary nin who can use three swords at the same time, is the one who helps him when ever needed.He looks up to him as his brother.The first sensei he has ever met is Akiza sensei,the black rose Uchiha.He would go to Akiza often when ever he finds something new n brags about it.Akiza is always patient and takes care of Chan.One day,Caliburn took Chan n visited Dark Sage sensei.Dark sage was carrying a huge Buster sword like the one Chan has.Since then,Chan has been dreaming of having Dark Sage as his sensei and train under him.Chan was so impressed by Dark Sage because of his cool looking appearance and the big sword.TC Sasuke and Minna would help him to find his ways around and they sometimes play together.Frankiies is another close friend of Chan and when ever Chan is bullied or trips,he is always there to stand up for Jr.

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

The sword:
You must be registered for see images
Theme Song and Background Music:Airbourne's Running wild

Battles

Won:0
Lost:0

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

chanxyz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally,my own bio.This is the 3rd try.All senpais,please comment n help me.I failed in the other attempts,but I won't give up n try again should this one fail too.

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some serious grammar/spelling editing is needed. For instance: "He was born in the Uchiclan before the (coup de ta)uprising of the Uchiha."

I understand for a lot of members on here english isn't their first language, and thats great, diversity is good. But you have to be able to spell the names from the manga itself. So the "Uchiclan" is no good. I believe you were trying to say "He was born in the Uchiha clan before the coup de'tat of against Konoha."

Also I believe spacing is pretty consistant across languages so things like " 7months " should have a space in the middle and be "7 months". Also "him.He" should have a space after the period to be "him. He".

Also you state that he was born in Konoha but his allegiance is with the Sand, but then in the history you make no mention of the Sand or how he came to be allied with them. You then say he returns to Konoha and joined the Ninja Academy there. This would make him loyal to Konoha and not the Sand.

Other than that it looks good, its a shame that I'm going to have to kill it with my Sephiroth bio after it gets approved. xd

chanxyz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some serious grammar/spelling editing is needed. For instance: "He was born in the Uchiclan before the (coup de ta)uprising of the Uchiha."

I understand for a lot of members on here english isn't their first language, and thats great, diversity is good. But you have to be able to spell the names from the manga itself. So the "Uchiclan" is no good. I believe you were trying to say "He was born in the Uchiha clan before the coup de'tat of against Konoha."

Also I believe spacing is pretty consistant across languages so things like " 7months " should have a space in the middle and be "7 months". Also "him.He" should have a space after the period to be "him. He".

Also you state that he was born in Konoha but his allegiance is with the Sand, but then in the history you make no mention of the Sand or how he came to be allied with them. You then say he returns to Konoha and joined the Ninja Academy there. This would make him loyal to Konoha and not the Sand.

Other than that it looks good, its a shame that I'm going to have to kill it with my Sephiroth bio after it gets approved. xd
Thx for reading n checking Nana.I have tried my best to edit the grammars.n Gee,I don't even have it yet n u r planning to kill me.:eek:
i think the swords u only get when u finish some mission
u might want to remove thos IMG signes next to the pics
and everything is ok.
Thx M.But I want a sword so badly I will wait a while to see if it has a chance.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems good, don't see anything wrong with it.

And there's nothing wrong with adding that sword, so long it hasn't got any special effects. Everyone can add bladed weapons to his bio, however if you want them to have some special abilities you need to post them first in the Custom jutsu submissions-thread.

Also Dark Sage has dips on things that are related to Cloud. Don't think he will find anything wrong with this, though I would suggest you mention it to him.

Btw what kind of nickname is chan Uchiha xd

chanxyz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems good, don't see anything wrong with it.

And there's nothing wrong with adding that sword, so long it hasn't got any special effects. Everyone can add bladed weapons to his bio, however if you want them to have some special abilities you need to post them first in the Custom jutsu submissions-thread.

Also Dark Sage has dips on things that are related to Cloud. Don't think he will find anything wrong with this, though I would suggest you mention it to him.

Btw what kind of nickname is chan Uchiha xd
Thanks,Cal.n yeah the nick name is pretty confusing to me too.Both being the Generation namesxd.But it would b even funnier if I make it with my own namexd

chanxyz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd
*feels like a legend*
thanx man :D
NP.but U r the legend for me.I would like to call the Dark Sage the same thing.But he hasn't shown up yet.
Uchiha-Chan...sounds rather rude unless you're a girl. ._.
Know how to use Japanese honorifics correctly? >.>
I think I do.But it is my true name.But I changed it to keep the tradition beautiful,cuz I always value Japanese naming style.Generation first,then own name.
ur a coffee-man , just add that
well,I m the coffee man!

chanxyz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks everyone.A big bow to all the great nins who appeared here.
I can wait.It is ok.

And here is for Emperor,Kaito sama n Roku
I bow to you all n Junior here says Welocme:D

Last edited: