Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I dont mind, if you prefer RP or just straight text. Ill start with a mix for this first post.

Firstly tell me what you know about fireflies, and how you would use them.

It was a dark cloudy night as the moon overhead was blotted out with rolling clouds. Through the trees a small light shone, glowing brighter and brighter as it came into view, a large insect with a glowing green tail buzzed through the trees with a woman following behind it draped in a pure white kimono.

Good evening young one. What brings you to our forest?

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
I dont mind, if you prefer RP or just straight text. Ill start with a mix for this first post.

Firstly tell me what you know about fireflies, and how you would use them.

It was a dark cloudy night as the moon overhead was blotted out with rolling clouds. Through the trees a small light shone, glowing brighter and brighter as it came into view, a large insect with a glowing green tail buzzed through the trees with a woman following behind it draped in a pure white kimono.

Good evening young one. What brings you to our forest?
I can do both. I don't mind.

OOC: From Contact: "Firefly's are an inscet in the family Coleoptera, which are able to create a bio luminescence from their thorax. As with toads and other summons in the Narutoverse, the sizes vary depending on how old they are, as well as their power. Like the other summons they also have a degree of chakra as well as techniques. Some Firefly's have an affinity for an element, which corresponts to their tail, such as blue for water, or yellow for lightning, or white for wind."

My knowledge: They're Beetles are a group of insects that have a front pair of wings, is hardened into wing-cases, distinguishing them from most other insects. Beetles undergo complete metamorphosis, with a series of conspicuous and relatively abrupt changes in body structure between hatching and becoming adult after a relatively immobile pupal stage. Fireflies' efficiency is partly do to luciferin's heat resistant properties. When fireflies are attacked, they shed drops of blood. The blood contains chemicals that create the bitter taste and poison. Most animals have learned this and avoid munching on fireflies. At times, Fireflies can go on months and year not eating using their luciferin as a source of energy.

"I've learned of such knowledge of the contact of fire that flies airborne." saying as he took a knee. Showing that he had already know who the master of the contact was and was paying his respect. Without look up, he spoke in a respectful manner and tone. With the large bug that flew in the air illuminated the area, he would hear her foot steps get close. Awaiting to discuss with him.