Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*a cloud of locusts descends on the training ground which is a forest clearing with several training dummies scattered about. The locusts disperse, revealing 7 people. They are Godot the masked prosecutor and Pein the godly crew. Pein surrounds you, looking you over cautiously*

Pein: Who are you and why are you here?
Godot: That's a little blunt. The chances of this guy being a totally different person is like winning the lottery, slim to none.
It is far from impossible. Perhaps an assassin has taken our student's place for a chance at killing us?
We train assassins all the time and i'm sure he isn't one of them. So, newest pupil, refresh my memory. What did you want to learn again? :coffee:

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Netero was Amazed by his sensei's epic entrance to the training field, leaving him in speechless for a few seconds (maybe it was few minutes or hours >.>) after the question was asked.
"I believe it was Fire Release, but that entrance though."

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ah good. This should be fun. As usual i'll check your knowledge first. Tell me all you can about fire release. Try and include its uses, forms, elemental strengths and weaknesses, related Kekkei Genkai, and possible results when mixed with other elements such as Earth.

*watches the Pein wander off*

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire release is one of the 5 basic elemental chakra, and to use it you would need to mold super heated chakra inside your stomach to release it through your lungs and out of your mouth. You can also use other forms of fire release with ash, gun powder, explosive tags and weapons. It is also known to be the most difficult to control, I believe it's because it has life itself.

Fire release's weakness is Water scince it smothers and cools it down, and is strong againts Wind since it feeds it. The GK that relate or involves fire are:
Boil release wich involves Fire and Water.
Scorch release wich involves Fire and Wind.
Lava release wich involves Fire and Earth.
Dust release wich involves Fire, Wind and Fire.
Also there is Blaze release wich is a MS technique.
this is all I know. Sir! *Salutes*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You're right for the most part. In terms of mixtures involving jutsu, there are effects you should keep in mind. When Earth it heated enough you can create molten rock similar to Lava and when the same is done to Water, it evaporates and creates steam. If the water isn't completely evaporated, the remainder could be scalding hot. This info would prove useful i assure you. If you ever have a question for me feel free to ask.

The first jutsu is a simple fireball. Since you've never molded katon chakra before try acquiring a strong mental image of the nature of fire (a description of fire's characteristics) and mold a portion of your chakra to mimic that nature. Then focus katon chakra into your lungs and exhale it in the form of a small fireball at a dummy nearby.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Netero closes his eyes, after hearing his sensei order of imagining fire. The first thing he would imagine after hearing the word fire, is a tiny ember that would burts up into a huge ball of flame, as if it awoke from its slumber.The glowing embers leaped and twirled in a firery dance, illuminating its surroundings, not only that but the blazing heat would grow as it lives, the reddish,orange flames, devastating. Netero would then focus his chakra inside of his lungs and inhales, he would soon feel the temperature rising inside as if he was being cooked, Afterwards Netero faces the dummy and breaths out the small fireball.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*the dummy struck and soon consumed by flames *

Nice, you're a natural. I'll increase the number a little. For the next jutsu exhale several small fireballs at your target in one breath. Nothing to it. Burn a few dummies nearby.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Now i want you to infuse several shuriken with katon chakra and throw them at your target. Then ignite them remotely through your will utilizing the katon chakra within the shurikens to make them burn whatever they hit. Find some more dummies.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After Netero hears his sensei's words, Netero felt like boss, this boosted his confidence in doing the next jutsu. He just simply had to repeat the same steps before, but this time he would have to visualise multiple fire balls before releasing.

For the next jutsu Netero would reach for his pouch, and take out three shurikens. After doing this he would then close his eyes and focus on the chakra inside of him, when doing that Netero channels his chakra through his circulatory system and emit them out of his hand, wich is holding the shurikens. Once he had done that he immediately coated the shurikens with his fire chakra, Netero was thinking about the same image of fire he had when perfoming the first technique. Netero opened his eyes and sees the the flaming shurikens, without hesitation he throws the directly at the dummy.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
After finishing the first technique there's no need to reference visualizing fire and whatnot since you would already be used to molding fire chakra. However i still want to know how your chakra creates the jutsu and the jutsu's effect on your target.

Great. Here's something a bit different. Perform the Snake, Ram, Monkey, and Tiger handseals before exhaling flammable gas at your target instead of fire. Ignite the gas with a fire jutsu to create a large fireball and set him ablaze. Find a dummy nearby.

You must be registered for see images
( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

This jutsu is the most versatile of basic Katon techniques. It allows you to release small fire balls or streams by exhaling it as usual or releasing fire from your limbs as you move. Another method is to cover your hands or feet with fire for more damaging taijutsu attacks. Try all three variations on these targets.

*points to 3 dummies oddly resembling me*

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Netero listened to his sensei's instruction and performed the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger handseal, he then took deep breath in and the air inside his lungs would then transform into flammable gas. Netero then exhaled the flammable gas at the dummies and leaped back a little. Using nature manipulation to increase the heat of the chakra inside his lungs, Netero took another deep breath in and exhaled a small fireball at the gas causing it to ignite into a huge fireball, that would destroy and burn the dummies.

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
waiting for 3 years and I didn't do the second jutsu :lmao: I know your very busy no disrespecting.

Netero inhaled as much air as he can and heated up his chakra as much as he could and turn it into Fire chakra. He leaped high up in the air towards the dummy in the middle,but was actually aiming at the dummy on his left, he exhaled and a stream of fire that would hit the dummy causing it to catch fire and burn. Before he lands he gathers fire chakra around his right fist, immediately coating his hand with flames and gives a straight punch to the dummies face, giving it burns. As Netero land he gathers Fire chakra on he right feet, and does a spinning round house back kick to the last dummies head causing a stream to follow, bruising and burning his head.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yes, that's it. About time we started doing sets of 3 jutsu. I'll also introduce new targets, the Six Paths of Pein. Now simply exhale a small, quick stream of flame at your target. There he is.

*one of the Peins dashes at you wielding a blade*

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

The next jutsu is already well explained and i'm sure you've seen it before. Attack these targets using each form.

*points to three Peins lounging nearby and another 3 further away*

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

For this jutsu, simply throw a lighter with a open flame and focus katon chakra on it, making the flame expand into a defensive wall of flame. Take this and block my attack.

*tosses you a lighter and throws several shuriken at you when you're ready*

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.