Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uhh I did that already wif Sasuke i think... but ok *puts hand on water* *concetrates fire charka* *water evaporates* Ok techniques...My last one learned was Katon:Zukkoku

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
uhh I did that already wif Sasuke i think... but ok *puts hand on water* *concetrates fire charka* *water evaporates* Ok techniques...My last one learned was Katon:Zukkoku
oh you allredy now how to draw out fire chakra.ok so i will teach you:

(Katon:Houin Rasengan)-Fire Style:Fire Rasengan
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:40
? Damage Points:80
? Descripton: Rasengan mixed with sake to make it burn that causes serious damage.

btw do you now the rasengan yet?

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok heres some explineson on the rasengan.you need to learn about hte rasengan befor you learn it:

A technique incorporating the chakra control needed for both the tree climbing and water walking exercise.The Rasengan is an A-ranked ultra-high-level technique that took the Fourth Hokage three years to perfect, hence, is said to require very high level of chakra control. Naruto had to master this technique to convince Tsunade to return to Konoha. Unlike the Chidori, the Rasengan does not "cut" per se. It "grinds" rather, literally creating a hurricane of chakra formed in the shape of a small sphere in the palm of a hand, between the size of a softball and a baseball. Upon its collision with a target, the chakra control needed to confine this Jutsu in a small compact spherical form may suddenly be dropped, the effect producing a rather violent explosive effect on the target. Overall, it does have a drawback: the Rasengan needs great chakra control. It is a self-sustaining technique so once the chakra is molded, the user doesn't need to generate any more chakra. This is one of the few jutsu that require no hand seals and can simply be activated with one hand.With the Rasengan, the ninja focuses their chakra in the same direction of their chakra rotation, creating a spinning chakra flow, which is where the force of the Rasengan comes from. Focusing chakra to spin in every direction is the first level of this technique.

ok first let me see your head.so taht i can see which way does your chakra rotet.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok O_O *puts hand on baloon* *concentrates chakra on baloon* *teh water inside starts shakining* *water shakes harder and harder* *baloon pops* Hehe ^^

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Catches* *holds sponge ball* *concetrates chakra into it* *sponge ball starts taking other forms* *starts rotating in my hand* *sponge ball explodes* how was that?

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok.. ^^ *catches* *concentrates chakra easily* *sponge ball starts shaking* *explodes* Hows taht?

ok now lets try to make the Rasengan *holds a hand* *with the other one spins* *Rasengan starts to take form* *Rasengan is formed* *takes the Rasengan and hits a tree* Ok cool :D

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok.. ^^ *catches* *concentrates chakra easily* *sponge ball starts shaking* *explodes* Hows taht?

ok now lets try to make the Rasengan *holds a hand* *with the other one spins* *Rasengan starts to take form* *Rasengan is formed* *takes the Rasengan and hits a tree* Ok cool :D
arent i the teacher here.lol:p.ok but make the rotesen iven faster and put more power in it.try it again