Fire training

akashito erizawa

<div class="bbWrapper">hey guys good luck especially you acira i saw the punches before</div>

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it is a form of life that has the need to survive and grow now look at the common things fire and humans share in common *bites sandwich* we require sustenance as does fire *makes fire and burns sandwich* see how the fire grew just as we do when we eat?

akashito erizawa

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=213343" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-213343">AkiraHoshiko said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> i block the punches -_- the up side the head ones i didnt block </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>lol still good luck</div>

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes now for the first jutsu i will teach you is

(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes now for the first jutsu i will teach you is

(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.
so wat i have to do first