Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Memorizes the hand seals*

Okay ^^ :D

*Makes the Hand seals then use my hands to forms a ring with my index finger and thumb infront of my mouth* *Begins channeling a large amount of chakra in your gut spitting out the chakra through the ring making a huge sphere of fire the size of a human*

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Makes the Hand seals then use my hands to forms a ring with my index finger and thumb in front of my mouth, while channeling a huge amount of chakra in my gut releasing the chakra through the ring making a huge sphere of fire the size of a human*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Goooood

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Style:
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

"Now take this lightning. Light and throw it infront of you. By channeling your fire chakra through the flame. Make a wall of fire that block/protect you.

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Picks light up*

*Lights lighter*

*Throws lighter in front of me and begins channeling chakra into the lighter while increasing the amount of chakra I put into the lighter.*

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Picks up lighter again*

Okay this time I have to concentrate!

*Lights lighter and throws it in front of me*

*Begins channeling chakra into the lighter while increasing the amount of chakra I put into the lighter to keep the firewall from disappearing.*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Good

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Racing Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: User utilizes his fire chakra and then creates jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround him or he can generate a rotating ring made of fire which he will launch towards his target. It can be used in combination with a wind jutsu to make the attack more powerful.

Now concentrate your fire chakra and breath out a jet of fire that surrounds my clone. Make sure you tell which way you surround my clone, clockwise or counterclockwise.

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Begins concentrating my fire chakra into my gut adding twice as much chakra than the last time, then breathing out a jet of fire that surrounds your clone clockwise circling you clone 360.*

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Begins concentrating my fire chakra into my gut then breathing out a jet of fire into a ring of fire that surrounds your clone counterclockwise circling you clone 360*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Good

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord, string or any other type of long object.

Now while my clone is in the circle of fire, take two kunais with wire. Throw them towards my clone making it surround him. Then channel fire chakra and breath along on the wires to burn my clone to death.

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I throw two kunai with wire attached to them and throw them around your clone. Then channel fire chakra into my gut and breathe fire along the wire of the kunai to burn your clone.*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
*kunais go around him and the fire goes towards him but doesn`t get to him*

"Add more fire chakra in your gut. Picture how much you had last time and how far it go then add more chakra to that and BAM, you go crispy clone."

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I throw two kunai with wire attached to them and throw them around your clone. Then increasing my chakra flow remembering how much I used last time and adds more to the chakra I begin channeling fire chakra into my gut and breathe fire along the wire of the kunai to burn your clone.*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
,(Katon: Boya Kasui ) ?– Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the opponent, cuasing them to collapse. The move requires no hand seals.

Now gather fire chakra in your gut. Then release it into a small short range stream of flame. ,,,,