Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Runs towards you*
"Hi Senpai, i assume you want me to tell you what fire is in life and narutoverse.
*Takes a deep breath*
Fire is a raw and both destructive yet productive element. They are a source of energy and are used for both lighting and heating, without certain fires eg the sun,(its a flaming gas ball if you really wanna get technical ) Life on earth would eventually become a extreme, void of most life due to the massive drop in tempreture.

Fire is also a destructive force that can occur naturally or easily be produced by man. In nature flames are usually produced by the suns rays concentrating to much on a specific spot that is parched and void of most water such as hay, or created by the extreme heat given off from lightning strikes and the ground to which the lightning strike connects to being dry.

Forest Fires are caused very often by one of the two previous reasons although it seems that the forest fire would be a complete negative to the land in which it happens, it can sometimes have positive effects such as spreading the seeds of certain plants allowing even more plants and trees to grow next time around, the smoke of the wildfire will also speed up the plant seed's germination progress.

In Narutoverse Fire is weak to water yet strong to wind. Water stifles the growth of the flames and eventually puts it out,while wind acts as a sort of fuel making the flames grow stronger and larger.

Fire is a strange element in that unlike the other elements such as Earth or water it is not a solid or a liquid,but it is more closer to a Gas but not quite.

A example of a fire justu is Great fire ball
A example of a Fire release user in the manga is Jiriya
There are quite a Few Bloodlines that are created by combining fire with another element(s) such as Lava Release, Boil Release,Blaze Release or Steel Release

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_-' Well, don't stop there. Continue with your lecture, i'm intrigued. :p

Anyway, one question you missed that i'm gonna ask is how exactly one creates the chakra to use Fire Release.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm

well the basis is normal chakra is made from the mixing and melding of the spiritual and physical energy in ones body, most people have chakra but only few are able to tap into and harness it. Then even fewer are able to make use of their elemental affinity and meld it with their chakra present. once that is done i am guessing that ones chakra is used to either vibrate the surondings or itself so fast that it creates a immense amount of heat and light energy,so basicly fire,

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm

well the basis is normal chakra is made from the mixing and melding of the spiritual and physical energy in ones body, most people have chakra but only few are able to tap into and harness it. Then even fewer are able to make use of their elemental affinity and meld it with their chakra present. once that is done i am guessing that ones chakra is used to either vibrate the surondings or itself so fast that it creates a immense amount of heat and light energy,so basicly fire,
Decent enough.

Walk with me. o_O

*Begins to walk*

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*We continue to walk until we arrive at a temple*

Well, this is where we will start your training.

*Walks into the temple*

Now, I want you to sit there and begin to meditate.

*Points to the middle of the temple*