Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire to the Kage Chapter 4

You must be registered for see images

As I step on the dirty floor in our inn, I realize that Naruto is at the table, drinking tea, looking deserted in his own world.
Sasuke: Good morning.
Naruto: Mornin’. Why did you wake up so early?
Sasuke: We have to head off soon, we are near the border, and many rogues travel mid day around here. Most of them stop by inns to raid, find bounty and drink until the sun goes down. This inn is decent, I would stay here until we get news from Shikamaru about the people we need to meet at the border in order to continue going.

Naruto doesn’t seem convinced that we are in danger, since he responded with a silent laugh. O the good old days, where me and Aruko would find leftover bones of bounty targets, finding rogues’ camp nearby.
Naruto: You know, Im near becoming Hokage.
Sasuke: I heard about Nagato and your… ‘Kyubi’
Naruto: Believe it! Im becoming Hokage anytime now!
I silently laugh as he finished his sentence. ‘Believe it’ eh? I miss the old pal, Im glad he is here with me.
Inn Keeper: Ey there boys, where is Pony-tail-kun?
Sasuke: He is scouting for information, Goro.
With those words, the door smashes open.
Shikamaru: I found something, we should move now, or never will again! Naruto, pay Goro and lets go!
Naruto does as he says, and I stand there, looking in the window… then I see a lady shadow outside, so gentle and careless. Then I see her move with lighting speed, feeling something on my back.
Shadow: Red eyes, tin hair, pale skin, now will be mine.
And I drop dead.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
“Nice work there girl. Uchiha is mine now!”
“ Who is operating?”
“ Tonseh is, Tonseh, are you equipped?”
“ Yesss.. sire.”
I activate my eyes, but close the lids, pretending Im asleep. I see the slim man walk up to me, staring at my shoulder, where my cursemark once was.
“It isn’t here my sire.”
The man and girl walk up to the table, looking for the cursemark. Touching my skin at the back of my neck, digging through my shirt to find the mark.
“You are right, Tonseh. Kireh please open his eyes and make sure you took a real damn Uchiha!”
Two seconds later, her hands are on my face, gentle skin and touch. That’s when I act.
I open my eyes and cast a genjutsu on Kireh, a fast one, grab one of the knifes near the table and throw them at the two men, or should I say a man and a snake. Tonseh was a man in snake skin, and two teeth sticking out his mouth. I locate my sword as the man spits a fireball right at me! I dodge the first attack, jumping to my sword and enchanting it with Raiton.

The man screams and clashes his sword with mine, him using Katon as a defence on his blade.
“Guess what we have here… Sasuke Uchiha, Oh dear friend, where is your gift? The one which Orochimaru gave you?”
“ I have no right to tell you”
As I severely cut open his arm. He screams and falls on the ground, in a very red pool of blood.
“You sire” says Tonseh “Are one big deal I seee…”
“I can kill you, but I want to know where a guy with a pony tail and a guys with whiskers are before I slain you and your snake face”
“ What a fail of a comeback” He says in a more human voice “ Those two are next door, we tried to wake them up, but as rogues, we operate on the tough one first.”
Once he finishes uttering his sentence, he vanishes. Leaving me to Naruto and Shikamaru, who are both asleep in their genjutsu room, which is filled with drawings of the Sharingan.
I take a deep quick breath and whisper “Danzo

You must be registered for see images

Hello once again! This will be July special! New chapter every week! Enjoy while it lasts xd I am entering the July competition, so come and vote for who you think is the best author!

Reactions: Yuka