Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire to the Kage Chapter 2

You must be registered for see images

This feeling is nonsense. I step up, looking at the two people sitting on high chairs, facing me. In fact, everyone is staring at me. I can’t properly make out who is who, but, I see the two men at front. Naruto Uzumaki and Gaara the Kazekage. And Kankuro behind me looks frightened, his eyes looking at my face, he remembers me… yet, he remembers the avenger, not me.

Gaara: Brother, let the chains go.

Kankuro: That is a horrible idea! It’s Sasuke!! Uchiha!!

Before Kankuro utters another word, some sand flows toward me and breaks the chain. I’m not sure if the Kazekage is serious, letting a dangerous criminal like me go, but I don’t complain, and sit down, and stare at Naruto Uzumaki.

Sasuke: I assume you want me dead, Garaa-san.

Naruto: Why are you ignoring me!? I have been trying to bring you back to Konoha for more than 5 years! And all you care about-

Garaa: Silence please. We are here to discuss where the event will take place. Sasuke Uchiha is here to decide where he wants to… bring justice.

I completely understand what he means. I killed people, innocent people. After I met with Itachi, I stopped dreaming about destroying Konoha. But why… I never wanted to see these people again; to forget them was all I wanted. My last wish is the place where I die.

Naruto: Who will kill Sasuke?

Sasuke: I have a suggestion… maybe my executioner will be…um… Sakura Haruno.

Voice in the crowd: I accept.

Naruto: No Sakura! Stay out of this, please. I want to take the burden.

I start laughing. They are arguing who is going to kill me, after all they went through. I look at Sakura, she hasn’t changed at all. Another little fan girl, I guess I don’t care about her even after I regained myself. Sitting near her, I see a sharingan wielder. So, Kakashi-sensei is prepared to kill me as well. I have caused them trouble.

Sasuke: I’m afraid you can’t choose, Naruto. I’m not your rival anymore. Forget about me.

Garaa: I have decided. Your executioner will be Shikamaru Nara.

Skikamaru: *wakes up after a long lecture* Ehh. No, I won’t kill Sasuke. I give this honor to Naru-

Garaa: No, you are fit enough to kill a criminal. Kankuro and Ino, take him to the stage. Ino, make sure you read his memories on the way, we need intel. Kankuro, I trust you.

I must clear my mind; my life is too dramatic for this little girl. Was she one of my ‘slaves’ once..? Yeah, think so. This must be difficult for her. I must do something. Kankuro pushes me forward, Ino pretends to suck out intel, but she isn’t. Don’t know why.

Sasuke: Ey, Ino, how is Konoha?

Ino starts to blush. “We are in progress of building more houses right now.”

Sasuke: How nice. Well, Ino-chan, I will see you in the after life. Oh no, that’s wrong. I’m going to hell, you are going to heaven. So I guess we won’t meet again.

Ino’s eyes flood. She is crying for a criminal, killer, ‘prick ‘and a traitor. How sweet of her. She still cares, I bet Sakura does too.

Kankuro: Chain him up; he will stand here until sun rise.

I look up at the setting sun; watch it go down, this will be my last sunset. I try to capture the moment of it, how the sky turns orange, how the sand cools down, how beautiful the sun meets the horizon, and goes to sleep. I might as well do that too.

This is the first series, I need some feedback and opinion ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: miZu31

AnimeIsPerfection

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesomly dramatic! but Sasuke calls Ino, Ino-chan. is that cuz he lost his memory? otherwise it's not very fitting to his character. anywho, keep up the good work! i'm looking forward to the next chapter!

LionDemon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesomly dramatic! but Sasuke calls Ino, Ino-chan. is that cuz he lost his memory? otherwise it's not very fitting to his character. anywho, keep up the good work! i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Thanks, I will be working on my next chapter soon, with all exams going on, I really can't concentrate.
Sasuke's character has been modified alot, making this fan fiction different from others, like the Naruto and Hinata ones, am I the only one who thinks the characters are way off, just like mine xD ? Anyway, the Ino thing I thought would fit, since Sakura is not really a person who will help Kankuro take him to the 'stage'.