Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yo Sharing ^^ i was given permission by miggy boy ^^ to train under you D: me and mig were also training together and here is the thread

Note: That was old thread >_< im on B-Ranks now but i lost the thread that me and Faith-T.O.P were training in.

Here Though

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears*

"Ok, Ok, so we will be using Kirabi's method if you don't mind"

Training Style Information

Ok, I'm going to teach you in a very different way now. Basically I am going to post three techniques below. What I want you to do is look them up on narutowikia. Then for each technique I want you to write underneath it:

-How the technique is used.
-How it works
-Its strengths and weaknesses.
-Anything else you find is suitable.

Also post a picture if you can (note that some techniques may not have pictures because they are game techniques). Also note that not all of the techniques are findable on wiki; if so tell me and I will do my best to explain the technique. Also if you have any questions about anything then just post and I will answer any questions.

From time to time I may quiz you or ask you to produce a combo with your learnt techniques. If you are unsure about what I am asking you to post just look at this Post:

The reason I am teaching you like this is for these reasons:

-Your not just copying what I'm saying and we both don't get bored.
-All techniques for this specific element/art/style will be covered with detailed information which you can then come back to instead of looking around narutowikia.
-You may always post questions in your training thread (even if we have finished training) and I will try my best to answer them.
-Most techniques are pictured and detailed in order which may help you in your rping endeavours.

If you have any questions about this style of training or if you personally do not like this training then just VM or PM (or even just post on this thread) and I will try my best to accommodate you.

This style of training is currently experimental and your help and cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Creator: Raiden..
Sensei Kirabi

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"well, i now know that Kirabi's teaching method is forbidden, so we will do it the old fashion way, now i want you to perform the last technique you learned"

*creates shadow clone*

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-i start gathering and channeling my katon chakra into my mouth and so i can gather more then as i gather my chakra i then spew three fireball which then in mid-range turns into giant fireball and they race toward your clone.-

(Katon: Gouenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"now than, i want you to make the "Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger" hand seals, than focus your katon chakra in your mouth and than release it in the form of ash cloud which will envelop (spelling) my shadow clone, than click your teeth and make that cloud to explode and destroy my shadow clone"

You must be registered for see images

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

i still want advantages and disadvantages

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-I start by doing the hand seals which are thev"Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger" after that I than focus my katon chakra into my mouth then i release it in the form of ash cloud toward your clones then i click my teeth to make an explosion on your clone- . . .

Advantage: Good attack technique which can be combined with a lightning or even a wind release to add strength to the jutsu also increase the speed for it.

Disadvantage: A water jutsu higher or same rank will wash this away or maybe a defense shield to keep yourself safe. . .