Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about lava rain that sparks?

You have the lightning and water element in the clouds and rain, and the rain is actually fireballs.

Though I think this would work better if you had it water, lightning, and wind, and you could have a lightning tornado, which could be used as a defensive move or more focused for offense.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or a kind of combination of the hidden mist jutsu and chidori nagashi. Spread the mist with fire and water, then send the electric current through the entire field of mist with lightning. If you're in the mist it's unavoidable.
Going off of this. Maybe a variation of the hydrification technique, where you make yourself into water, heat yourself up so you yourself are the mist, then as you attack as a solid cloud of mist when you make contact you can sent electricity throughout your body to injure or paralyze the target. Kindof like an advanced nintaijutsu.

ukwrath33

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yang + Earth + Wind = Gravity release.

Standard abilities include flight/levitation and abilities similar to telekinesis due to the control of gravity (or lack there of). There's a whole physics discussion that can be had on what exactly you could do with gravity at your disposal but the ultimate finishing move would basically crumple it's opponents into nothingness--similar to how dust release literally erases it's opponents into dust. Haven't decided if it'd be a long/medium ranged attack or a punch. The graviton fist sounds cool (to me). I created an account in hopes of carrying on this discussion alone lol

Akkigan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also-i-made-a-tota-from-the-elements-called-vaporizer-style-since-it-melds-water+lightning-to-form-a-sortav-gale-style-like-beam-but-with-a-red-hue-since-fire-is-in-it-making-a-sorta-melting-beam-since-it-has-properties-like-mist-style-too