Finnougric club

RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, Are here fans from these languages? :)
(Finnish suomi, Hungarian magyar, Khanty, Mansi......)

I found some pals days ago and I wonder how many we are here :p So feel free to come!

Last edited:

Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL my brain really fails today...So maybe thats why I'm being a little bit rude . I just figured out that he thought that finnougric is just one language:sy: maybe thats only because I assumed that everyone knows that its a family of languages :shrug:

RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL my brain really fails today...So maybe thats why I'm being a little bit rude . I just figured out that he thought that finnougric is just one language:sy: maybe thats only because I assumed that everyone knows that its a family of languages :shrug:
LOOOOL XD Maybe only we know XD but its ok. I also think that it's kinda basic to know.... in Europe for example. :'D
I dunno what level does the USA geography education has. Maybe they dont teach such things.

Many ppl here dont know either that...... lets see.... h no. They know. ... nevermind. We are strange :D

Reactions: Scooby Doo

RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah... My hungarian is a bit rusty. Sorry for that >_>
Hahahahhah so thought us :'D But I guess he thought you rock in it! lol

Once I tried to learn finnish (my friend still learns it) but I realized that you need to be crazy to learn any of this group of lnguages... suicide action. :'D so hard!

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahahhah so thought us :'D But I guess he thought you rock in it! lol

Once I tried to learn finnish (my friend still learns it) but I realized that you need to be crazy to learn any of this group of lnguages... suicide action. :'D so hard!
Finnish can't be that hard, can it? :p