Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

is the website we mainly use for RP, it will be of great use to you, if you're unsure about a jutsu, want to see a picture of how it works,track the manga/anime it was shown in or even find the user of it, that will help. Just search the english part of the jutsu title.

Give me a list of the AACT

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katon: Kitsunebi) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Focus and channel your chakra to your mouth, release a bright flame which burns on impact.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start gathering my katon chakra. I channel it into my mouth and i begin to focus it. I look at a tree while i focus the chakra.I then change it into a fire like substance. I then spit the small, bright fireball, at the tree which bursts upon impact*

like that?

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start gathering my katon chakra. I channel it into my mouth and i begin to focus it. I look at a tree while i focus the chakra.I then change it into a fire like substance. I then spit the small, bright fireball, at the tree which bursts upon impact*

like that?
*which burns upon impact

Good enough.

Katon: Honoo no Heki) Fire Release: Flame Wall
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Focus your katon chakra. I want you to then channel the chakra to your arm, forearm to be exact. Then, wave your arm, releasing the chakra and converting it to fire. You will then manipulate this fire's shape and path to form a line which spreads as a defensive wall.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i start gathering my katon chakra. I then channel it into my forearm. I then focus my katon chakra in my forearm and change it into a fire like substance. I then wave my arm infront of me, releasing the chakra as fire. I quickly manipulate the fire 's shape into a line infront of me which quickly turns into a wall*

how's that?

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i start gathering my katon chakra. I then channel it into my forearm. I then focus my katon chakra in my forearm and change it into a fire like substance. I then wave my arm infront of me, releasing the chakra as fire. I quickly manipulate the fire 's shape into a line infront of me which quickly turns into a wall*

how's that?
Good.

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Release your chakra into the earth. Convert it to fire, making three pillars of fire rise.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i start gathering more katon chakra. I then channel it into my leg and i stomp it into the ground. As i stomp my leg, i release the built up chakra into the ground surrounding me. I then cause 3 pillars to burst out of the ground seperated from the next one by 7m/*

like that?

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i start gathering more katon chakra. I then channel it into my leg and i stomp it into the ground. As i stomp my leg, i release the built up chakra into the ground surrounding me. I then cause 3 pillars to burst out of the ground seperated from the next one by 7m/*

like that?
Try again.
The pillars are 7 meters tall, not 7 meters apart. Also, you didn't mention what element the pillars are made of.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(yeah my bad on that ^.^' )

*i start gathering katon chakra. I then quickly channel it into my leg and i stomp it into the ground. As i stomp my leg, i release the built up chakra into the ground surrounding me. I then cause 3 pillars made out of fire to burst out of the ground closely surrounding me which are 7m tall*

how's that?