Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing that bothered me with Anime Base is that it's sort of difficult to find discussion. In NarutoBase the latest 5 threads and the most popular 5 were displayed right on the home page. This system is kind of confusing.

Is New Posts a means to find a thread with a new post just made or is it an order of new threads from newest first? Is it the latter and Forum Topics today, the former?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One thing that bothered me with Anime Base is that it's sort of difficult to find discussion. In NarutoBase the latest 5 threads and the most popular 5 were displayed right on the home page. This system is kind of confusing.

Is New Posts a means to find a thread with a new post just made or is it an order of new threads from newest first? Is it the latter and Forum Topics today, the former?
I think what you might be referring to is in fact on the main home page; it's located near the bottom. Each are titled "Forum Topics Today" and "Latest Posts" respectively.

You must be registered for see images

The "Forum Topics Today" lists the latest created threads in descending order, meaning the one closest to the top is the most newly created thread on the entire forum, then working it's way down from there relatively. Whereas the "Latest Posts" section is a list of the most recent posts made in the forum, regardless of whether or not the post was made on a thread made recently or even potentially months or years ago. It also organizing them in descending order; the top-most post being the most recent post made, then working in order downward from there.

Hope this helps clear up what you were referring to. I've not been around long enough to really have any reference of what the previous version of this site had compared to what it does now, so I can't offer much in terms of direct comparison, but it seems these are what you were wanting to see. ✌

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think what you might be referring to is in fact on the main home page; it's located near the bottom. Each are titled "Forum Topics Today" and "Latest Posts" respectively.

The "Forum Topics Today" lists the latest created threads in descending order, meaning the one closest to the top is the most newly created thread on the entire forum, then working it's way down from there relatively. Whereas the "Latest Posts" section is a list of the most recent posts made in the forum, regardless of whether or not the post was made on a thread made recently or even potentially months or years ago. It also organizing them in descending order; the top-most post being the most recent post made, then working in order downward from there.

Hope this helps clear up what you were referring to. I've not been around long enough to really have any reference of what the previous version of this site had compared to what it does now, so I can't offer much in terms of direct comparison, but it seems these are what you were wanting to see. ✌
hey my minamoto ava is in teh pic u screenshited..next time ask for my permisssion ..

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah, this cleared it up. Thank you!